Scheduling with Dr. Konior?

Is there anybody that recently got accepted for a procedure with Dr. Konior? Obviuosly in very high demand but just trying to get a sense of how far in advance is schedule is booked? He had mentioned to me in the past that he is not accepting any new patients so was just curious if anybody else has received that response as well.

I just had mine done a few weeks ago and I waited for one year to be scheduled in.

I believe there is still currently a year wait to be booked in with Dr. Konior.

I've never heard him say he's not accepting new patients.

Your best bet would be to get in touch with his office for more accurate information.

HT#1 - Dr. Rahal (Jan 2012) - 4700 grafts

HT#2 - Dr. Rahal (Jan 2014) - 1800 grafts

HT#3 - Dr. Konior (Jan 2018) - 1200 grafts

Yes, he is and has been booked out about a year for 2-3 years now. You might want to go see Dr. Nadimi (who practices with Dr. Konior). She is supposed to be a real up and comer and she trained under Dr. Konior. Not only this, but you will have a smaller wait time and it will be cheaper price wise. Definitely something to consider.

I am on month 9 of 12 of my wait.

I have read that sometimes he bumps patients up based on openings, but I have not had luck with this.

This is not the longest wait out there. I submitted a request for CONSULTATION with Freitas 11 months ago and he hasn't even looked at my pictures. May be different for Spanish patients.

Couto is reportedly booked out 3-5 years. I didn't even bother calling them.

Trust me, it’s better to wait a year and have it done right than to live with a poor result because you didn’t want to wait. Go with who you think is the best, regardless of location and wait time if all possible. You will be glad you did in the end.

I've put this gentleman in contact with Dr. Konior. He is still taking new patients but does have a waiting list about a year.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.