Dr. Wong/6158 grafts/FUT/6 months post-op/stage 6/impressive transformation so far

Vancouver area patient in his mid 30’s with average donor density and coarse hair. Dr. Wong and team placed 6158 grafts via FUT to restore the hairline, frontal zone, mid-scalp and crown. The 6158 grafts included 2025 single hair grafts, 3253 doubles and 880 3-4 hair grafts. Photos were taken 6 months post-op. He is quite pleased at this stage with more to come. We hope to update at 1 year post-op.

th-drw-fut-hair-transplant-6158-grafts-front-before-after.jpg

th-drw-fut-hair-transplant-6158-grafts-front-tilt-before-after.jpg

th-drw-fut-hair-transplant-6158-grafts-right-angle-before-after.jpg

th-drw-fut-hair-transplant-6158-grafts-right-before-after.jpg

th-drw-fut-hair-transplant-6158-grafts-left-angle-before-after.jpg

th-drw-fut-hair-transplant-6158-grafts-top-before-after.jpg

th-drw-fut-hair-transplant-6158-grafts-back-before-after.jpg

Immediately post-op:

th-drw-fut-hair-transplant-6158-grafts-surgery.jpg

2 weeks post-op:

th-drw-fut-hair-transplant-6158-grafts-recovery.jpg

th-drw-fut-hair-transplant-6158-grafts-recovery-bacck.jpg

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

already a huge upgrade... well done

I'm interested to know what length his sides are in these after pics. it almost looks like a #2 guard. you can very faintly see his scar line but I'm extremely impressed. not sure if anyone would notice to the untrained eye and good for him cutting it that short!

Thx for the comments guys!

HairlossPA:

I think a #2 is a good guess. I’ll try and find out when he comes for his updated pics. I notice a lot of guys still go very short after a FUT procedure. Even with good healing and a good scar, you can see a faint outline but they don’t seem to mind.

Andy_+_+:

It appears that maybe his density is better than originally noted at the time of his first visit. Dr. Wong estimates another 5,000 grafts still left in reserve.

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful work, total change. Couldn't have yielded any better than that. He definitely needs to fade his hair tho as I think it'd allow him to cover the scar better but that's a styling choice the transplant was a success. This clinic just keeps on delivering.

hairlossPA,mikeyhwk,jonh1125, thanks again for the nice comments.

mikeyhwk, I agree on the fade. However, when I discussed this with the patient, he said he doesn't mind the scar and telling people it is from his hair transplant.:)

jonh1125, I will try and continue to present cases to help you decide.;)

This patient had started Proscar 1 year before his procedure and continues to use it today.

Hassonandwong.com