4800 fut Grafts with Dr. Hasson

Macbernal

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hey guys just want to update you on how things are going. For 1 I don’t wake up and put a hat on every morning, I have a shower put some hair oil on, give it a brush and that’s it. Love the results. My biggest worry befor I had it done was how was all my friends and family gonna react. As no one I’ve ever heard of has done it. But Everyone is super happy for me and says it looks great. Cheers for now! 

2A643C1C-ABFA-4E1A-8ECD-F170106C3EDE.jpeg

F4B74835-5B4B-46A4-A82E-98B8EFAA96FA.jpeg

224F2FDE-A2E1-4285-B790-E0118C041E76.jpeg

What ethnicity are you if you dont mind me asking. I'm italian and Lebanese.  Our skin tone hair texture hair loss pattern(mine is like a thinned out half moon like urs was but not as advanced yet but I see a similar blueprint) and half of face in one of the shots all kinda resembles. H.W. are prolly my number one choice atm for HT number 2 and they finished #2 to for ht number #1 and kinda kicking myself now i chose other guy.

Edited by BlessUp

• Administrators

😱 Holy smokes that is an amazing result!

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2018 at 8:13 AM, Macbernal said:

Here is my month 4 update , things are moving along nicely it definitely is hard to not look in the mirror! Month 2-3 I seen tons of new little hairs then a couple weeks ago it stopped and I haven’t seen one pop out for awhile. Just waiting and watching for now :rolleyes:

0284A193-164F-4DA9-90B8-A319B6880DA4.thumb.jpg.44a1e66de43bfa5b697e318cb5fab1e4.jpg

congrats and keep it up posting with new update

• 4 weeks later...