Here is my month 4 update , things are moving along nicely it definitely is hard to not look in the mirror! Month 2-3 I seen tons of new little hairs then a couple weeks ago it stopped and I haven’t seen one pop out for awhile. Just waiting and watching for now :rolleyes:

Looks so good man, I wanna go so badly, just nerves.

looks absolutely stunning for 4 months, you're going to be a very happy camper in a few more months, hairline design from your post-op pics was perfect.... congrats and continued success growing!

Posted (edited)

Late month 5 pics for all y’all 

couple picks dry with nothing in it and a couple with gel and a little Toppik. Even went out for dinner without a hat for the first time in many years.   pretty stoked cause i still got more to come pretty happy right now! cheers! 

19F854B2-60E9-4564-80DC-97DE457AC21B.jpeg

image.jpg

886CC520-5CE2-4CD0-801C-3F2CD45C5108.jpeg

Edited by Macbernal

Posted (edited)

Here are some month 6 pictures taken today, I still haven’t seen any new growth for months maybe I don’t notice it but I thought I would see more. I just had a hair cut a couple days ago and I went pretty short. Here are some picture what do you guys think ? I took one overhead with flash and without flash 9FDB10F4-5F92-4B4A-BBE4-F40B66752279.thumb.jpeg.a7d48b779048c5ccfa00492b905d0e6f.jpeg

2E4495EA-BEEE-421F-BCC0-24DC4B6309AC.jpeg

BCCFC245-9EF2-4355-B25E-5AB1350D981E.jpeg

6A90E261-6AC6-4729-A573-8585911B06DB.jpeg

Edited by Macbernal

Oh I’m not worried, overall I’m thrilled that I can actually do my hair again lol and everyone can’t believe it either they all say my hair looks so good. Here is some pictures with a little bit of gel today. I posted a picture of what is was befor. I’m happy to say the least 

2B04D71D-1BFD-4F0D-974D-B19BE56E4B48.jpeg

EAEEB323-3A3E-4238-A20B-89C73DFEDF59.jpeg

25085F0F-A69B-41FA-9E48-A4380397D4D7.jpeg

4BEC63C4-40C0-4C1D-95DA-73BBB3147CBD.jpeg

Yea no need to worry, looks like a total  success. Congrats ! 

3 minutes ago, Mick50 said:

Yea no need to worry, looks like a total  success. Congrats ! 

Thanks mick! 

If you have no more growth, this would be a homerun. Obviously, you’re going to get more growth. Congrats man happy for you.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @htrestoration FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Haven’t Posted an undate for awhile here is a pic taken today I would call month 8-9  people can’t believe and ask me if it’s real and if it grows and how good it looks now. I’ll update in another month or so 

62D6BE14-3109-46AC-AE3C-5B83019542F5.jpeg

1 hour ago, hairlossPA said:

hows the scar

It’s defiantly noticeable when I shaved it down to a #1 just cause I wanted to see it but at a # 3 you cant see it at all 

35 minutes ago, Kiwi Guy said:

wow what a transformation, i'm seriously considering Hassan

Thank you ! 

Great improvement. In one of the 6 month pics you could see a distinct thin area in the center of the frontal third. Has that completely filled in now? Or are you more so able to style your hair over it? 

On 10/25/2018 at 8:47 PM, yesplease said:

Great improvement. In one of the 6 month pics you could see a distinct thin area in the center of the frontal third. Has that completely filled in now? Or are you more so able to style your hair over it? 

Sorry for the late reply, it’s defiantly filled in, but from my old hair to new transplanted hair It gets kinda thin and you can notice when wet. 

That is approximately the same hairline i have just had done and I was worrying yesterday that it may be too conservative but this is a great result so I am looking forward to my own now. Congratulations dude!