spex

Spex gets ATP ( Advanced Tricho Pigmentation ) to increase density !

Hi Spex,

Are there any trusted places in the U.S. that do good ATP work? A place that you your self would go to?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi there, 

I don't know about ATP but their are some trusted clinics performing SMP which lasts btw 5-10 months in my personal experience. 

Where are you based ?

Regards

SPEX

Visit my website for my Free Ebook www.SpexHair.com  You can read my regular columns for The Telegraph and The Huffington Post, Apetogentleman and Vitabiotics via my site and you'll find a great deal out about me and the industry there! 

I am patient advisor for The Harley St Hair Clinic, Dr. Scott Alexander, Dr. William Lindsey and Dr. Tejinder Bhatti. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. I am salaried by all the surgeons I represent.

Here is an update as visited the clinic last week. Really happy with the results. 

20181109_HSHC_Spencer_029.thumb.jpg.6539715e416fff4d684e047398f1543c.jpg

20181109_HSHC_Spencer_020.thumb.jpg.7acfacce02abcbf2d8fa8c75a9261f5c.jpg

20181109_HSHC_Spencer_033.thumb.jpg.e5d0faa86a82ef5f28cd54f07390af5f.jpg

20181109_HSHC_Spencer_032.thumb.jpg.f520961cc3af43a143eef62a91a2da8b.jpg

20181109_HSHC_Spencer_090.thumb.jpg.6e23f18fef4c4225cd73cb8315da2965.jpg

20181109_HSHC_Spencer_097.thumb.jpg.f09e15f7a3a73741e5da53a66b0f888f.jpg

20181109_HSHC_Spencer_029.jpg

Edited by spex

Visit my website for my Free Ebook www.SpexHair.com  You can read my regular columns for The Telegraph and The Huffington Post, Apetogentleman and Vitabiotics via my site and you'll find a great deal out about me and the industry there! 

I am patient advisor for The Harley St Hair Clinic, Dr. Scott Alexander, Dr. William Lindsey and Dr. Tejinder Bhatti. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. I am salaried by all the surgeons I represent.

15 hours ago, OliverTja said:

Does the procedure give any damage to the hair roots or surrounding skin area of the hair shafts?

Nope. However make sure like any procedure/technique that you have a fully trained and experienced Dr /Tech at the helm. Many places offer all sorts of ATP/SMP and a like but few do it RIGHT!

Regards

Spex

Edited by spex