spex

Spex gets ATP ( Advanced Tricho Pigmentation ) to increase density !

Hi guys,

I recently received ATP ( Advanced Tricho Pigmentation ) into my old FUT

scars and also into my crown region to enable me to wear my hair shorter

and also increase the overall density of the donor region as well as thicken

up the appearance of my crown greatly.

Further information also with a video of the process and interview can be seen

here on the link below. I had the procedure performed in the UK at The Harley St Hair Clinic.

This technique will undoubtedly continue to help many hair loss patients thicken

up their hair and also aid the illusion of density with hair transplants greatly too.

Spex ATP procedure

I'm incredibly happy with the results !!

Any questions - please ask.

Regards

Spex

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. I am salaried by all the surgeons I represent.

Hi Spex

Thanks for sharing that, this is something I've considered for the future but have only known about Smp. Is ATP perminent or do you still have to top it up every so often?

It would be great to see close up before and after photos if you have any?

Cheers

3215 grafts fue with ASMED (Dr Erdogan) 26th July 2017

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187806-nw3-3200-grafts-dr-erdogan.html

Congratulations on you procedure spex!

I looked into this option for a while but it was the safety side of it I mean the ink and if it can affect health etc that put me off ?

Hi RWE,

It will fade over time but much more permanent than SMP which i personally found didn't last long enough for me in the scar zone. Im working on the pics:cool:

Regards

Spex

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. I am salaried by all the surgeons I represent.

Hi Rash,

Safety issues? Don't believe there are any to be too overly concerned over as all instruments and inks used are safe.:cool:

Regards

Spex

Spex,

Any idea what the prices are like for the procedure?

Many thanks for the update. Looks impressive 👍

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

The cost varies depending on size and complexity of the session

Costs range from ?500-?3500 so very similar to SMP.

Strip scar ATP ?1000-1500

FUE Scar ATP ?1000- 1500

Regards

Spex

Hi guys,

Just waiting on HR pics but here are some in the meantime. These were taking dimmed before the ATP session and also dimmed after so you can still see ink residue. Roll on the summer when i do my buzz cut.

Regards

Spex

unnamed.thumb.jpg.6914150938b515a2ee472ea5179c9f09.jpg

unnamed-1.thumb.jpg.6761a9e49e866cbd036b1d687b1abdec.jpg

Heu spex. You've been around long enough I'm sure to have conserved the idea of Body hair into the donor. Did you ever give that serious consideration over pigmentation?

really no pain or discomfort? it's easier to take than a tattoo or anesthetic pricks during surgery?

its very nice work, and definitely a natural but noticeable change.

Jb,

Body hair in my opinion is highly inconsistent ( Ive spoken to countless guys who have attempted it with NO success ) and I'm not that hairy. :D

Regards

Spex

Mikey,

Genially no pain, Slight sensitivity in the old FYUT scar but really nothing to write home about.:cool:

Regards

Spex

Dolph,

No my donor believe it or not has easily got another 2000-3000 :cool: Im saving those bad boys for the finishing touches.;)

Regards

Spex

Steve,

Changing hair colour isn't really an issue but check with the technician if you decide to go down this route. Ive been inundated with emails and the most popular question is about GREY hair.

The base of a grey hair follicle is usually black at the root. The change to grey takes some time and as ATP itself fades over time we can adjust the amount of pigmentation applied. ATP lasts for around 4-7 years depending on skin type and itself is fading over time. When hair greys in the future and becomes more translucent an experienced technician would adjust the amount and coverage pattern to a very light effect to help blend in any future ATP top up with increased Grey hair.

The combination of knowledge and experience in how much pigment and shade to apply and what density and distribution is crucial to get the best result. Any concerns regarding future greying are best talked at the consultation stage with the clinic and if you are experiencing a fast change to grey hair, then a conservative ATP approach is more desirable to ensure the finished effect is natural and undetectable.

Overall advice is to start with a light ATP session as that helps assess how the skin reacts to pigment and also how the hair and ATP blend together before the session to finish the process.

Regards

Spex

Rash,

See comment previously on price. :cool:

Regards

Spex

Spex you old dog! Hair is still looking as good as ever. What's your regimen these days? Any lotions, potions, vitamins, sprays, shampoos, etc etc you've added to the mix?

H dude,

You older dog! Great to hear from you - been a while. My reg is a secret and you need email me so i can charge you for the privilege. . .

Ive learnt to keep it simple. I now just take DUT 1x a day, HairFollic ( Vitabiotices ) 2 x a day, Biotin 1 x a day, omega 3 1x a day and was with HS daily and Nizoral 1 x a week.

I hope this helps amigo :cool:

Regards

Spex

Posted (edited)

Hi guys,

I’ve done an article for Apetogentleman on my ATP experience along with updated shaved down pics at 6 months post procedure !

https://www.apetogentleman.com/advanced-tricho-pigmentation/

attachment.php?attachmentid=124387&d=1528309140

Regards

Spex

20171011_HSHC_216.thumb.jpg.0e52787368d2d1a7277059d88eae0b3f.jpg

Edited by spex

H dude,

You older dog! Great to hear from you - been a while. My reg is a secret and you need email me so i can charge you for the privilege. . .

Ive learnt to keep it simple. I now just take DUT 1x a day, HairFollic ( Vitabiotices ) 2 x a day, Biotin 1 x a day, omega 3 1x a day and was with HS daily and Nizoral 1 x a week.

I hope this helps amigo :cool:

Regards

Spex

Absolutely. Not too different from mine, although Joe Tillman had a video about Biotin and Omega-3 potentially do more harm than good. You off rogaine foam now too?

Hey,

No worries. Im off the rogaine now as after so many years on it felt that it had lost any affect.

Hope you are well!

Regards

Spex

Hi,

Had a number of emails asking for pics so will post them here too however the write up can be see on the link here to too help : Spex gets Advanced Tricho Pigmentation TP

20171011_HSHC_220.jpg?resize=2320%2C1547&ssl=1

2.jpg?w=1100&ssl=1

3.jpg?w=1100&ssl=1

After

20180604_HSHC_0072.jpg?w=1100&ssl=1

20180604_HSHC_0060.jpg?w=1100&ssl=1

20180604_HSHC_0087.jpg?w=1100&ssl=1