Procedure review, Dr. Gabel, Hillsboro, Oregon

ctown1983

14 month post procedure review: Simply outstanding. It is hard to describe how life changing the results are, thanks to the talent of Dr. Gabel and the full team. Everyone is committed to personalize the experience, via thoughtful feedback about the type of results that can be expected. Couldn't be more satisfied with the outcome.

Starting from the scheduling, everything is designed to fit one's needs. I am a professor at a large university and only had to take a Friday off. I was back to teaching on Monday. During the procedure, Dr. Gabel's primary mission will be for your new hair to look amazing, switching back and forth from scientist to artist. The discomfort is minimal and it is hard to believe that I look back at the surgery as a good time, with lots of laughs. Special thanks to Karina, one of the amazing team technicians that helped me on the next day with the post-procedure care session, and brought her husband on his day off to give me a haircut before I traveled back home.

In summary, I hope all of these reviews serve to connect many folks with Dr. Gabel's expertise, because it is more than worth it.

• 1 month later...