diet after HT

wheretogo

Hi guys, great forum.

i'm going to have HT next month and i tried to change my diet in order to obtain clean body.

i have whole slow juicer and i make almost everyday all kind of vegetables juices - cucumber, tomato, beet, spinach, kyle, red sweet pepper, ginger, lemon and more so i get all kind of vitamins like that.

in addition i eat almonds, pumpkin seed and Flaxseed. take B12 and vitamin D supplements and SSRI medicine.

what should i stop taking before the HT and how much time before?

the plan is to take biotin and MSM after the treatment. when after the HT i can take them and do them contradict with what i eat and drink? (too much vitamins and minerals?).

thank you.

wheretogo,

It's great that you are concerned about a healthy diet. Taking vitamins is certainly a good thing. That said, I've heard some doctors say not to take multi-vitamins a week or so before hair transplant surgery. I'm not sure which specific vitamins in the multi-vitamin may thin the blood or maybe they all do, but I would check with your hair transplant surgeon and ask him/her what to stop taking and how long before surgery.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks Bill!

after the HT is there is something called "too much vitamins"?

My take on this would be that if you have altered your eating habits to a more healthy diet then this should be enough to provide you with the necessary vitamins your body and mind needs to function.

You may just be throwing your money away on taking stuff you don't need.

Apart from Biotin, you shouldn't need any more supplements for healthy hair.