2500 grafts Dr. Resul Yaman

Fomin

I would love to see a response from Dr.Resul Yaman on this or if this maybe a false review. I am planning on going to get FUE surgery with Dr. Yaman next week, but I am extremely nervous since it is my first time and it is a huge decision. The negative feedbacks are very scary 

• Sad 2

Dr. Yaman is unlikely to be able to answer anything here, but if he suddenly says that what he did to me is not his job, I will gladly post here the certificate that I received after the operation

• 3 weeks later...

@Mobarak I am 18 months post-op with Dr Yaman had a good experience, I think expectations of results in some cases (even my own) are unreasonable. In this case I understand the OP is not happy but with a grade 0/1 you are always going to see FUE scarring. You can see mine too but the general public would not notice. I find it’s only those who have had or are researching HT pick up on these things.

Yes I have a few doubles in the hair line, and the density isn’t perfect but I know a HT, is to a degree an illusion, and it would be difficult to achieve the same density as the rest of your scalp.

Happy to share my experience and answer any queries, please DM me. 

1 minute ago, ezee_duzit said:

@Mobarak I am 18 months post-op with Dr Yaman had a good experience, I think expectations of results in some cases (even my own) are unreasonable. In this case I understand the OP is not happy but with a grade 0/1 you are always going to see FUE scarring. You can see mine too but the general public would not notice. I find it’s only those who have had or are researching HT pick up on these things.

Yes I have a few doubles in the hair line, and the density isn’t perfect but I know a HT, is to a degree an illusion, and it would be difficult to achieve the same density as the rest of your scalp.

Hey @ezee_duzitHey thank you so much for your response. I completely agree with you in regards to expectations. I actually took the leap and had the surgery with Dr Yaman about two weeks ago! I have no regrets as well so far. for the scarring, I think the donor area is healing well so far but I'm waiting a little to see how it will end up. I intend on posting my experience here on the forum since it was really helpful to read other people's experience and I would like to do my part as well, but waiting for maybe around month 2 or three. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Glad to hear, it is the best thing I did even though I’m not entirely happy with my result but that’s my unrealistic expectations more than anything.

My donor healed really fast and considering the number of grafts I had which was about 3200 I have minimal scarring. I did suffer with redness in the recipient area which took months to subside but I do suffer from eczema and it did eventually subside.

Fikret was great and even Dr Yaman was good too, he was the first to greet me in the waiting area, did a thorough pre op plan and did initial anaesthetic and incisions. He was in several times throughout the whole procedure. The team were responsive and reassuring throughout my recovery too. 

Let me know if you have any questions, don’t be too concerned at the 3-4 month stage when you start to shed!

10 hours ago, ezee_duzit said:

So you’re trying to convince us that having doubles in hairline, wrong hair angles, poor planning, depleted donor and poor density are normal and expected things after HT?

• Like 2

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Seniormido said:

So you’re trying to convince us that having doubles in hairline, wrong hair angles, poor planning, depleted donor and poor density are normal and expected things after HT?

Your only goal is to create drama and issues and fight with other members because you're not happy with your results. Our forum is definitely not for you goodbye.

• Thanks 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

14 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Your only goal is to create drama and issues and fight with other members because you're not happy with your results. Our forum is definitely not for you goodbye.

😳

• 3 months later...
On 5/3/2021 at 9:13 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Don’t play dumb, you posted that we only cared about sponsorship and wouldn’t remove a surgeon. We have removed two surgeons last year. That is denigrating the forum with misinformation and lies. I’m sorry you’re not happy with your results, you’re free to post about why you’re unhappy all you want. But I will not tolerate you spreading lies. 

There is no surgeon that could pay any amount of money to keep their recommendation. We do not have any contracts with any of our surgeons, we reserve the right to terminate any surgeon at any given time, and vice versa. This has all been clearly stated over and over. Attempts to state otherwise are pure slander.

Hi I want to know what surgeon you removed last year? Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

Hi I want to know what surgeon you removed last year? Thank you!

I think Dr B in India

A very shoddy doctor to be honest, but it was more to do with his and his representatives behaviour towards disgrutled patients.

The other one I beilieve was Dr E in Turkey.

He is well known but now seems to be operating on too many patients at the same time.  A few bad results posted here by patients.

• Like 1

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• 1 month later...
On 9/15/2021 at 2:37 PM, JC71 said:

The Turkey list has drastically changed the last few years. Only Dr Yaman and now the recent addition of Dr Bicer remain.
Yes Dr B (India) was also removed. 

When people bring up this list on here, are you guys talking about the list found on the hair transplant network site?

• 1 month later...