Dr. Hasson /5044 Grafts/ FUT/ 1 Session/ 10 Months

Vancouver area patient with average donor hair. Dr. Hasson and team dense packed 5044 grafts via FUT to restore the hairline, frontal zone and parts of the mid scalp. 5044 grafts included 1011 single hair grafts, 3670 doubles and 363 3-4 hair grafts. Photos were taken 10 months post-op

jw-fut-drh-front-before-after.jpg

jw-fut-drh-front-tilt-before-after.jpg

jw-fut-drh-top-before-after.jpg

jw-fut-drh-left-angle-before-after.jpg

jw-fut-drh-left-before-after.jpg

jw-fut-drh-left-close-before-after.jpg

jw-fut-drh-right-angle-before-after.jpg

jw-fut-drh-right-before-after.jpg

jw-fut-drh-back-before-after.jpg

jw-fut-drh-surgery-before-after.jpg

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

Life changing transformation!

He looks like a completely different person and I'm sure he's enjoying life to the fullest.

This is what an elite surgeon like Hasson can do.

Take note new forum members.

Your hair's looking pretty sharp too Doug in your avatar!

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Extremely impressive result.

Doug

1. How old is the patient?

2. Did this patient start taking meds after the transplant?

3. It is tough to tell in the images (appears not) but was any temple work done in this case?

Life changing result for this patient. Great work.

I can't believe this transformation. This might have just swayed me to go with H&W FUT instead of FUE...

It seems like their scars are truly undetectable... can anyone back this up?

Also a general FUT question... how do surgeons know how many grafts they'll be getting from the strip? is it a general density per cm2 and then multiply by the length of the strip..?

will be looking more into H&W. thanks for the post!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!

Life changing transformation!

He looks like a completely different person and I'm sure he's enjoying life to the fullest.

This is what an elite surgeon like Hasson can do.

Take note new forum members.

Your hair's looking pretty sharp too Doug in your avatar!

Harp10:

I agree and thank you for the kind words. One of these days I will present my result with a little better detail.

When are you going to add H&W or Dr. Hasson to your favorite FUE surgeons list?:)

Nice dense pack into frontal 30% of his head! What follicular unit density was achieved per cm2 in very frontal and going back?

jjsrader

Hard to say exactly. There are several factors that can affect the density and the appearance of density. A limited donor supply with a large area to cover can influence the density that can/should be achieved. Another important factor is hair caliber. Fine hair is more difficult to make look thick. Hair that is more coarse will provide more volume in space and therefore look more dense when in fact it may have the same number of grafts or less per square centimeter than a patient with fine hair. In this case the donor hair is good and the hair shaft caliber is average. I might guess 60 to 75 up front with a little drop off behind the hairline? But I don’t think it really matters. The doctors have a feel for what is necessary for each individual case. But in the end, a certain amount of density is required for the most impressive natural result and we historically have been able to deliver that. However, numbers per square centimeter can be deceiving and we don’t place a lot of emphasis on them.

Extremely impressive result.

Doug

1. How old is the patient?

2. Did this patient start taking meds after the transplant?

3. It is tough to tell in the images (appears not) but was any temple work done in this case?

Life changing result for this patient. Great work.

Wazaam;

I want you to guess his age first then I will tell you:)

Started meds at the time of the procedure and continues them.

Not much if any temple work.

I can't believe this transformation. This might have just swayed me to go with H&W FUT instead of FUE...

It seems like their scars are truly undetectable... can anyone back this up?

Also a general FUT question... how do surgeons know how many grafts they'll be getting from the strip? is it a general density per cm2 and then multiply by the length of the strip..?

will be looking more into H&W. thanks for the post!

HairlossPA:

You can have H&W and have FUE. Why pick one or the other when you can have both?:)

Pretty much. Estimate number required, estimate density of the donor, take out the strip of a length and width that will come close to yielding the estimated number. Grafts per cm2 x width x length = # of grafts

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com