Consultation with Dr Reddy

I had a consultation today with one of Dr Reddy’s consultants at their Harley street surgery and was Impressed by the level of professionalism and advice given to me.

I was told I am suitable for a HT (FUE) but advised to get on Propecia and see how I get on with it before making the decision as I will need to take Propecia following a ht to prevent further hair loss. (Which I knew I would have to do)

They also advised this could be advantageous prior to a ht as will strengthen my hair and could help prevent shock loss following a ht.

compared to my consultation with Asim Shahmalak it certainly felt more professional and personal and didn’t feel like they were simply trying to sell me.

The cost was however higher than I expected @ ?7.50 per graft v’s ?5 per graft with Asim Shahmalak.

Is this simply too much or could I get comparable work in the UK for less?

Are surgeons ever open to negotiation on the price?

Thanks in advance

Hey. If it’s cost vs quality you’re after, the UK is the last place you should be looking! Belgium much better but dr reddys results are good. He operates from the Selston clinic in Solihull also and the prices there are around 5 pounds a graft I think.

Honestly go to Belgium, that's what I did. I'm in London too and the Eurostar takes about 2 hours to get to Brussels. Superior doctors and cheaper prices.

Who would you specifically recommend and what price can one expect (per graft) when compared to London?

Honestly go to Belgium, that's what I did. I'm in London too and the Eurostar takes about 2 hours to get to Brussels. Superior doctors and cheaper prices.

Is it cheaper though? They have to add VAT now to HT's in Belgium so the gap has reduced.

I believe it is still quite a bit cheaper. Feriduni works out at about 5 euro per graft (including the tax), as opposed to the 7,50 sterling for Reddy quoted by the OP. I am under the impression Bisanga, Lupanzula, and Devroye are a bit less still. With Reddy you are covering his overheads for the fancy clinic on Harley St.

I believe it is still quite a bit cheaper. Feriduni works out at about 5 euro per graft (including the tax), as opposed to the 7,50 sterling for Reddy quoted by the OP. I am under the impression Bisanga, Lupanzula, and Devroye are a bit less still. With Reddy you are covering his overheads for the fancy clinic on Harley St.

I don't think most people use Reddy in London when they discover they can save 1000's by going to solihull. Therefore british surgeons are around the 5 pound per graft level. There's really not that much in it these days with the pound being weak.

I had a consultation today with one of Dr Reddy’s consultants at their Harley street surgery and was Impressed by the level of professionalism and advice given to me.

I was told I am suitable for a HT (FUE) but advised to get on Propecia and see how I get on with it before making the decision as I will need to take Propecia following a ht to prevent further hair loss. (Which I knew I would have to do)

They also advised this could be advantageous prior to a ht as will strengthen my hair and could help prevent shock loss following a ht.

compared to my consultation with Asim Shahmalak it certainly felt more professional and personal and didn’t feel like they were simply trying to sell me.

The cost was however higher than I expected @ ?7.50 per graft v’s ?5 per graft with Asim Shahmalak.

Is this simply too much or could I get comparable work in the UK for less?

Are surgeons ever open to negotiation on the price?

Thanks in advance

I had 1200 grafts with Dr Reddy at his Selston practice (midlands) and paid five thousand pounds (?4.16 per graft). He uses the same surgical team as at Harley Street, but it is much cheaper due to reduced costs. I would definitely recommend him.

9133 FUE grafts over 4 operations:

1)  Dr De Reys - 3000 grafts in 2012; 2) Dr De Reys - 1800 grafts in 2014; 3) Dr Raghu Reddy - 1200 grafts in 2017; 4)  Dr Arshad - 3133 grafts in 2019

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/54899-9133-fue-grafts-3000-dr-de-reys-in-2013-1800-dr-de-reys-2014-1200-dr-reddy-2017-3133-dr-arshad-2019/

Have you consulted with the Maitland clinic or the Farjo clinic dude. They are both exceptional, I've seen their work in person and it's superb.

2 poor very poor UK ht's

2 world class repairs with Shapiro Medical Group

original thread

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...d.php?t=134995

Dr Paul's procedure http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1710

Dr Ron's procedure

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1128