1900 grafts with Dr. Luis Nader!

memzinla

Thanks for being the emblem of what a delusional idiot looks like. Unfortunately for you getting the last word in doesn't mean you win the argument.

Says the man trying to get the last word in. I told you, you're too easy a target to jack with. If you'd practice some self-awareness you'd find yourself less bitter, less filled with vitriol.. And...You might get jacked with a little less.

You, my diminutive, French/Australian friend, should be focused, heads-down, studying for the big spelling/grammar quiz next week.

Here is the sentence under consideration:

"Mine still had a long way to go but the areas weren't completely baron and still gave thin coverage."

Question # 1

Is "baron" grammatically correct?

Question # 2

What word choice might have been more appropriate?

Bonus

Re-write the sentence under consideration using the answer to Question # 2

I'll check back with you next week, say Friday, and we'll see how far you've gotten.

Glad I could help.

• 2 weeks later...

I had not seen all the posts!

So far the hair has been good, but I have thought about a second session because I wish I had more density. I'm at 6 months going to 7 at the end of July. 

I wonder how many grafts I would need, or if there will be improvement over the coming months. I think the hairs are very thin. I dyed my hair two weeks ago.

Here are pictures:

IMG_4397.jpg

IMG_4398.jpg

IMG_4399.jpg

Give it some time before you decide on a second session. Your growth is not done. It will start to thicken a lot by months 10, 11, and 12.  Decide then if you need more grafts... I've thought about a second session with Nader as well to lower my hairline a little more, but will give it a little more time to see what the final results are.

Looking very good.  It's amazing how fast your scalp can recover.  Great blood flow in that area.  You have a lot to look forward to, especially around the 3-4 month range when those new hairs start popping through.  You'll have some pimples so don't worry about that, its perfectly normal and expected.  Just keep them clean, they typically heal themselves. 

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2018 at 7:53 PM, Cid said:

Give it some time before you decide on a second session. Your growth is not done. It will start to thicken a lot by months 10, 11, and 12.  Decide then if you need more grafts... I've thought about a second session with Nader as well to lower my hairline a little more, but will give it a little more time to see what the final results are.

I hope so! :) I'm at the 7 month mark today! :)

It looks like you have good coverage - I'll be interested to see final results 12-15 months out (if you post them). 

Guessing your hair might mature well. You might need a final 'dense-pack' in frontal hairline to get the exact refinement you are looking for.  

Very particular patients opt for this in order to get the full cosmetic effect - in fact I think hair transplant surgeons should be a bit more upfront about this. 

It is very difficult to get full coverage/dense-pack and total refinement in the frontal hairband w/a 1 & done surgery.

I'm considering Nader for my 1st FUE after my FUT is maxed out.

Edited by jjsrader

• 1 month later...

Dude! This looks amazing! What're you talking about?!? :) The hairs will continue to thicken and mature, so hang tight for that... But you should be really happy with your results! Congratulations!

• Like 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

i think it's looking good memzinla! I'm 7 months out from my last Nader fue. I was super balding before and had a big 5 (or 6) head haha. None the hair in the first 3 inches or so of my hairline was there before. I'm really happy with my hair now. 

1 ht #3.jpg

1 ht #3 5.jpg

Edited by aWidowsPeek

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good. Dr. Nader has had some hit or miss results here lately.  Some have been because the patient did not get enough grafts for the density they wanted, but a few just looked like they were getting like 70% graft survival. One good thing about Nader is I have never seen a bad result. Rather we have seen what I would say are typical results you see with any good HT doctor. Few home runs, few mediocre ones and mostly solid results in line with what the actual medical research shows. Average regrowth/graft survival in the high 80% is realistically what I have read. Some doctor claim well into the 90's, but that doesn't seem to be what really is typical, though with any average, some doctors do a little better or worse.  Truth is he does not pack hairs dense like some doctors do and less so on budget jobs.  Yours does not seem like a budget job. Rather it looks like you got solid graft survival and have thick hairs. If you went to H&W they would have probably given you 2700 grafts and you would have perfect density.  Just look at the 2 week post op pics. Your native hairline has at lest twice the density compared to what was installed. We all want luscious thick hair in one shot. Reality is most doctors including this one seem to pack grafts in the high 30's  per square centimeter. To me it is a rare patent who has truly thick looking hair even in the mid 40's.  I think the reality is most of these transplants when you go in one procedure can take a bald area and make it a thinning. but workable area. Yours looks like a real success from  medical standpoint. Unless you see something I am missing. you had great graft survival and will in all likelyhood still see a little thickening. Though the new hairline is about 1/2 as thick as the natural one behind it. Would you agree with that?  My personal opinion is like many guys here. To an outsider it looks fine in the pics and the visual impact is your new hairline is just that. I am sure you can find a cut that really works well with it or find one that shows it's shortcomings. But I really think even at this point you have achieved most of the improvement the new hairline could have. Even if you got that density up to double what it is and at PERFECTION...it is mostly something only you would notice. It looks good and as you age, will look more natural anyhow. This is the classic crossroads...go for more density in second procedure because it bothers you. Or just enjoy that it is a nice, even if not a movie star hairline and realize the world isn't looking at your hairline or would even notice it isn't as dense as you would like. It is thick enough to have established a new hairline...enjoy it!  I.E.  Look at WidowsPeak. Your new hairline is almost as thick as his from what I can see. He loves it and would you notice his hairline being thin in real life on a typical day if you met him? 

Edited by back2clas

OP I don't understand this photo from the 7 month mark. Looks like nothing has grown here. Did one side grow but not the other?

IMG_4399.jpg

On 9/19/2018 at 10:16 PM, aWidowsPeek said:

i think it's looking good memzinla! I'm 7 months out from my last Nader fue. I was super balding before and had a big 5 (or 6) head haha. None the hair in the first 3 inches or so of my hairline was there before. I'm really happy with my hair now. 

1 ht #3.jpg

1 ht #3 5.jpg

Looks good! :)

2 hours ago, back2clas said:

Looks good. Dr. Nader has had some hit or miss results here lately.  Some have been because the patient did not get enough grafts for the density they wanted, but a few just looked like they were getting like 70% graft survival. One good thing about Nader is I have never seen a bad result. Rather we have seen what I would say are typical results you see with any good HT doctor. Few home runs, few mediocre ones and mostly solid results in line with what the actual medical research shows. Average regrowth/graft survival in the high 80% is realistically what I have read. Some doctor claim well into the 90's, but that doesn't seem to be what really is typical, though with any average, some doctors do a little better or worse.  Truth is he does not pack hairs dense like some doctors do and less so on budget jobs.  Yours does not seem like a budget job. Rather it looks like you got solid graft survival and have thick hairs. If you went to H&W they would have probably given you 2700 grafts and you would have perfect density.  Just look at the 2 week post op pics. Your native hairline has at lest twice the density compared to what was installed. We all want luscious thick hair in one shot. Reality is most doctors including this one seem to pack grafts in the high 30's  per square centimeter. To me it is a rare patent who has truly thick looking hair even in the mid 40's.  I think the reality is most of these transplants when you go in one procedure can take a bald area and make it a thinning. but workable area. Yours looks like a real success from  medical standpoint. Unless you see something I am missing. you had great graft survival and will in all likelyhood still see a little thickening. Though the new hairline is about 1/2 as thick as the natural one behind it. Would you agree with that?  My personal opinion is like many guys here. To an outsider it looks fine in the pics and the visual impact is your new hairline is just that. I am sure you can find a cut that really works well with it or find one that shows it's shortcomings. But I really think even at this point you have achieved most of the improvement the new hairline could have. Even if you got that density up to double what it is and at PERFECTION...it is mostly something only you would notice. It looks good and as you age, will look more natural anyhow. This is the classic crossroads...go for more density in second procedure because it bothers you. Or just enjoy that it is a nice, even if not a movie star hairline and realize the world isn't looking at your hairline or would even notice it isn't as dense as you would like. It is thick enough to have established a new hairline...enjoy it!  I.E.  Look at WidowsPeak. Your new hairline is almost as thick as his from what I can see. He loves it and would you notice his hairline being thin in real life on a typical day if you met him? 

Thank you! :) I was happy with the results at first, and felt like I was doing very good. I’m now at month 9 and to me the hair is pretty thin on the new hairline. The hairs on the side temples are thick compared to my natural hair there. It’s interesting, it stands out from the rest. I think I’m still seeing some growth. I noticed a very small hair that just started to grow, and it’s thick. I hope more start to grow like that. 

Right now I’m still trying to figure out how to style my hair. I’ve always been bad with styling my hair, and now I’m still confused. Haha. 

I would love to get a second session if it doesn’t become thicker. I really want dense hair on my hairline. Right now when I style my hair up, you can see my original hairline because in the new one it’s not as full. 

On 9/6/2018 at 3:49 PM, memzinla said:

I'm at 8 months and 1 week. I'm not sure if I've seen a difference. I wish the hairs were thicker. They seem very thin.

Here are my pictures in bed. I felt so lazy lol

IMG_6385.jpg

IMG_6386.jpg

IMG_6387.jpg

But I look at this and it looks pretty full at the temple. Is one side not growing? I genuinely can't say anything negative when I look at this series. But the turquoise and white shirt pics showing what I assume is the other side....well that looks pretty thin.  I figured maybe it was just a pic where the light and style exaggerated the thinness.  Are both sides thin? I am so confused...lol