HT with Dr Erkan Demirsoy (1664 grafts)

wagnumpi

1 hour ago, wagnumpi said:

That picture is taken in flattering light as if you're really looking for it in certain lights you can still tell i've had it done, but yeah have been very fortunate to end up with a good result, and for the money i can't fault Dr Demirsoy's work :)

Looks great in my opinion. Would you have any photos from side and top down views?

I think Dr. Demirsoy did a really out standing  job on your hairline angles one of the best I've seen

Looks like they took the time to make sure every single hair is pointing in the right direction 

20 hours ago, VicTNYC said:

Looks great in my opinion. Would you have any photos from side and top down views?

Just took a few quickly for ya...

As for tools used, the extractions and holes punched were done with a motorised tool and by the doctor himself but the placement was done by two nurses by forceps I believe. 

20190405_100455.jpg

20190405_100513.jpg

20190405_100537.jpg

20190405_100548.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Markee said:

I think Dr. Demirsoy did a really out standing  job on your hairline angles one of the best I've seen

Looks like they took the time to make sure every single hair is pointing in the right direction 

I'd say one side flows with my hair much better than the other but after putting a bit of hair putty in, its fairly easy to tease the hair to flow better on that side so it looks better in these pics than say when I get out the shower etc. 

Thanks for taking and posting the photos, It really looks great and to me blends in very nicely and looks like the result of a surgeon that would charge top dollar elsewhere.

Just curious, is there anything you regret with going with Dr Demirsoy, like asking for more grafts or going Manuel tool vs motorized etc etc?

7 minutes ago, VicTNYC said:

Thanks for taking and posting the photos, It really looks great and to me blends in very nicely and looks like the result of a surgeon that would charge top dollar elsewhere.

Just curious, is there anything you regret with going with Dr Demirsoy, like asking for more grafts or going Manuel tool vs motorized etc etc?

Probably the only thing I regret is not taking more time to think about how my hairline naturally grows and explaining that fully as one side does need at least some hair products in it to force it to flow rather than grow away from the direction the natural hair goes. Since I don't tend to push it up at the front if I haven't put anything in my hair however, it's not really a problem though so it's only a minor issue. 

I would prefer it to be as thick as the rest of my hair but having more grafts at the same time can decrease the chances of success so I let the people who know what they are doing make the decision for me. 

Edited by wagnumpi
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, wagnumpi said:

Probably the only thing I regret is not taking more time to think about how my hairline naturally grows and explaining that fully as one side does need at least some hair products in it to force it to flow rather than grow away from the direction the natural hair goes. Since I don't tend to push it up at the front if I haven't put anything in my hair however, it's not really a problem though so it's only a minor issue. 

I would prefer it to be as thick as the rest of my hair but having more grafts at the same time can decrease the chances of success so I let the people who know what they are doing make the decision for me. 

Thanks again and for answering with honesty, it’s very helpful and something those of us interested in Dr Demirsoy to think about.

5 minutes ago, VicTNYC said:

Thanks again and for answering with honesty, it’s very helpful and something those of us interested in Dr Demirsoy to think about.

Just to show you what I mean I've attached a close up. On the left of the image is my natural hair and then pretty much straight after that one hair pointing down the rest on the right is the new. You can see the hair grows slightly differently from the scalp. Nothing major but just these things into consideration when finally discussing. 

20190405_110919.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, wagnumpi said:

Just to show you what I mean I've attached a close up. On the left of the image is my natural hair and then pretty much straight after that one hair pointing down the rest on the right is the new. You can see the hair grows slightly differently from the scalp. Nothing major but just these things into consideration when finally discussing. 

20190405_110919.jpg

Oh, I see...honestly, I think I would be okay with that given the number of grafts that the doctor utilized for you which seems on the low-to-mid end, but I totally understand where you’re coming from wanting it all to flow a little more naturally. I wonder if another few hundred grafts in each side would help “prop up” the new hair to flow a little more naturally due to the extra density, so that it was a little closer to you native density,... although I’m not suggesting you’d need it as I like the look of it as is. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Did you stop finasteride cold turkey?

im happy with my results as far as the surgery went.. but the sexual side effects are no good at all.

your hair is still look great after... 6+ months no supplements.