Dr.Cinik Hairtransplantation 3600 grafts from head,chest, and beard

alex79

My Journey of hair restoration began in October 2015. Since then I have undergone two FUE operations conducted by Dr.Cinik in Istanbul.

My first operation took place in October 2015. I was Norwood 6 or 7 I believe. You can better judge from my before pictures. First operation was spread in two days which yielded in 5500 grafts taken from head and beard. I stayed 4 days in Istanbul. It was a great experience there, nice hotel, many restaurant options, very modern and clean hospital. After one year, I received some very good feedback from people around me. Nevertheless I decided to have a second operation to have more density.

For my second operation I have contacted Dr Cinik again. He estimated 3000 – 3500 grafts to be collected from head, chest and beard. I was concerned and a bit about using my chest as donor area. After some further searching and reading some more reviews , I finally decided to have my second operation with him. (By the way l am now very happy about this decision.) I had my second FUE operation in December 2016, after more than 13 months after my first operation.

I started my day with a very light breakfast on the day of operation. Before the operation my blood was taken for PRP and Dr. Cinik draw my hair line. It started at 10 o’clock in the morning and took about 7 hours. The most difficult part was first 15 minutes for local anesthesia. I didn’t have any pain for the rest of the operation. It was conducted by 3 assistants and the Doctor himself. He opened the channels himself and he was present during almost the entire surgery for supervising his team. Collecting the grafts and implanting them have been performed by his assistants. The are quite professional people. 3600 grafts have been collected from my head, chest and beard.

It was not easy to sleep on the first day. I received a special travel pillow and some medicine (aksef, ameprol, Coraspin, prednol, Parol) against pain and swelling. First two days , I didn’t go out from the hotel. The second day after the operation , I went to hospital for firs wash. The nurse explained me how wash and I have received the required shampoo and foam to wash my self for 10 days. I received also some vitamins and Finasterid. I stayed 3 days in Istanbul and flew back to Belgium.

In Belgium, I stayed at home for 1 week, the started going to my work again. I would say the operation didn’t really break my daily routine, except for not being able to sport for 1 month.

Overall , I am very satisfied with the operation. I find Dr. Cinik and his team quite professional. I felt quite confident under their arms.

Let me know please if you have any question regarding the operation, and post-operation care, etc.

I have attached some photos from my first operation. I will upload more on regular base as I find time to organize them.

Thanks

DSC_1665.jpg.8d387a82d1b9b0eca0728af6eb7bb523.jpg

DSC_1666.jpg.9ef19be50ae975b8154f5c33ee13890b.jpg

DSC_1668.jpg.446055bf85bfb31322104908e2a7bde4.jpg

DSC_1669.jpg.03605923fb971506c187496106a9e338.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

wawww when i read the forum %70 about dr cinik also about his success operations same time good reviews about him i am sorry but it is not normal and naturel mostly like own adversting maybe he must change his adversting strategy .The best doctor Dr.Bisanga have more little review than Dr.Cinik ..Is it normal for you ? :)

what type of excision tool was used for the chest and beard? was it the same that was used to extract the grafts from your donor area on your head? looks extremely neat I would guess because of a very small punch size

• 2 weeks later...
wawww when i read the forum %70 about dr cinik also about his success operations same time good reviews about him i am sorry but it is not normal and naturel mostly like own adversting maybe he must change his adversting strategy .The best doctor Dr.Bisanga have more little review than Dr.Cinik ..Is it normal for you ? :)

Look, your statement doesn't make sense to me. I didn't say that he is the best but that I have a very good experience with him. and I am definitely in favor of him and I don't see anything wrong about it. I am not part of his advertisement strategy at all. :mad: If you want to meet me or talk to me in person, just send a private message.

@Moderators,

Would you require any identity card and my FUE certification or whatsoever......

through this update you can also view the results of the first operation. I have undergone this second FUE to get more density. I put some pics of donor areas just after the operation so you have an idea, especially about the chest part.

IMG-6126.thumb.jpg.9f58b7645ca2a0b3a27af5ee04693d54.jpg

IMG-6121.thumb.jpg.cc02e11ccd9d43d6be8d1923a016cc93.jpg

IMG-6122.thumb.jpg.fee62eeba8bdd59ae6a94125442ce87d.jpg

IMG-6131.thumb.jpg.b280bcec2e4442ceec1e77dd168571c1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Here are the pictures from the 4th month of my second HT operation. I am also attaching a-before-photo to give you an idea about the change. This was the time when people around me realized the big change.

IMG-7377.thumb.JPG.6cd53e882852fc5236be28156fa1f34b.JPG

IMG-7360.thumb.JPG.2447513647ce6ef6f0de2e71d4b42383.JPG

IMG-7267.thumb.JPG.d2186b43fd5b2edf0024552f5ed9597b.JPG

before1.thumb.jpeg.be4a8a7d21642930692a476e8606d65c.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...