The best Strip Scar repair surgeons.

Transhair

So I'm looking into repairing my scar, hopefully by the end of 2018, and mainly just want to ask as to who the best surgeons are in regards to repairing scars. I'm imagining surgeons that work with staples instead of stitches are a pretty high priority due to being able to leave them in longer.

I've got the usual thoughts of Konior, Hasson and Wong, and Cooley, but are there any European elite surgeon for strips still?

The scar itself is 1.3cm at the back of my head and tapers down to 3mm or smaller right at the sides past my ears.

Hi mate, I've just had a great experience with Dr Cooley and i would highly recommend him. I was talking to him yesterday and he mentioned that he does a whole load of repair cases. If you do a search on YouTube for Dr Jerry Cooley you'll see a series videos showcasing Cooley's clinic. In the video you'll see he's performing a repair case on a patient who had a bad experience with FUE. Check out the final result and you'll see how good he is. There is definitely no harm in running your case by him and his team. They are all top notch!!

You got some great surgeons listed there, i would also include Gabel in that list. He's another great guy and highly regarded. Contact Speegs for more information on him. Konior is a magician and as I have mentioned before, he was my first choice but couldn't get a date till next year.

I would contact them all and speak to them either in person (or skype calls) and see where you go from there.

• 10 months later...
On 12/13/2017 at 7:19 PM, Transhair said:

So I'm looking into repairing my scar, hopefully by the end of 2018, and mainly just want to ask as to who the best surgeons are in regards to repairing scars. I'm imagining surgeons that work with staples instead of stitches are a pretty high priority due to being able to leave them in longer.

I've got the usual thoughts of Konior, Hasson and Wong, and Cooley, but are there any European elite surgeon for strips still?

The scar itself is 1.3cm at the back of my head and tapers down to 3mm or smaller right at the sides past my ears.

Hey Spex yeah I"ll reach out for sure I chatted with you about this once a few years ago I had a Bosley 2 small strips a long time ago , and have wanted to get this fixed up for a long time I'm lucky cause I did pretty good on the meds for the last 20 years but now I think want to start looking into something to conceal it better cause it doesn't work with any shorter hair cut , I saw your pictures on the Harley street web site and doesn't even look like you had a strip was the just the combo of FUE and ATP  in the scar ?