MattyNJ1

2500 grafts with Dr Steven Gable

Nice write-up.  Dr. Gabel is a great surgeon and an awesome individual.  He is a stickler for cleanliness and doing things the right way.

Are you doing any medical therapy, (Propecia, Rogaine, Laser)? Seems you had native hair to start out with.  If you can prevent further loss and perhaps even enhance the miniaturized stuff, you may also end up with a fuller result.

Patience, it truly takes a good year to see the full result of the procedure.  You may want to start taking photos as this will eventually become you and forget what you looked like originally.

1 hour ago, LaserCap said:

Nice write-up.  Dr. Gabel is a great surgeon and an awesome individual.  He is a stickler for cleanliness and doing things the right way.

Are you doing any medical therapy, (Propecia, Rogaine, Laser)? Seems you had native hair to start out with.  If you can prevent further loss and perhaps even enhance the miniaturized stuff, you may also end up with a fuller result.

Patience, it truly takes a good year to see the full result of the procedure.  You may want to start taking photos as this will eventually become you and forget what you looked like originally.

He specifically addresses his experience and concerns with fin in his update. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 8/2/2019 at 9:19 AM, MattyNJ1 said:

Looks really good, congrats!!!

(((  Iam very happy that i put myself through this process, No regrets, the results i got, restored that gut wrenching feeling we all know about, (when we start seeing our ugly scalp in the reflection of the mirror), back to a feeling of satisfaction and confidence...I love not really thinking or worrying about my front hairline receding any more, and that feels great. 

Its true what Dr. G and others have stated, IT TAKES MORE THAN A YEAR....iam just now still seeing visible thickening and maturing and naturalizing of the transplanted hair. I would also caution people about shock loss, as i experienced ALOT of shock loss, and it took a long long time to grow back. )))

I will second this ^^^^

I was always Happiest once the 2 yr mark rolled around.

At that point everything was grown in, thickened, normalized and finally totally natural looking.

Edited by ndubya
  • Like 1

I agree...not too many 51 year olds have a head of hair like yours. Your result looks great and completely natural.

• Like 1

Fantastic results. Thanks for updating. I can only hope to have hair like that at 50

• Like 1

On 8/9/2019 at 7:10 PM, lukeyb1687 said:

Matt! Looking amazing mate! Congratulations!!!

thanks yours as well! cheers

12/11/17 2500 FUE Grafts with Dr. Steven Gable

On 8/5/2019 at 11:48 PM, yesplease said:

He specifically addresses his experience and concerns with fin in his update. 

thanks, i was scratching my head on this one....had to look to see if i was on my own thread or not lol 

12/11/17 2500 FUE Grafts with Dr. Steven Gable