2500 grafts with Dr.Bhatti - Dec 7 2017

pocrockets

All,

Thanks to all who helped me with their feedback and even by sharing their experiences.

I have scheduled my procedure with Dr. Bhatti on Dec 7 2017, which is tomorrow. I'm anxious but excited at the same time.

As you all know, I communicated with lots of Doc's and there was a separate thread on that

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188136-need-suggestion-planning-hair-transplant-soon.html

After carefully reviewing their recommendations, I have decided to go with Dr. Bhatti. Thanks to Shera and David for their timely and valuable support.

Day -1

I flew on 5th to India and 6th to Chandigarh, Dr,Bhatti's driver picked me up from the airport and took us to the clinic where all the formalities before the procedure are taken care. I had my consultation with the doc. We worked on the hairline and revisited the grafts recommendation. It would be somewhere around 2200-2500.

Day 0

Its almost 3:30 am here and waiting to be picked up by the driver at 6:30...I will keep you guys updated....

Thanks all again.

Edited by pocrockets

Nice work getting over there. I was in your shoes 3 months ago. You're in good hands. My baby hairs are just starting to come out which is cool

Try to get some rest. Look forward to hearing and seeing the results

Thanks itxrd.

Final Count - 2378.

Just got done and below are the first set of pics. I will post more clear pics but these might give an idea of how it went through.

Hi pocrockets,

Congratulations on getting your HT done with Dr. Bhatti. Looks good! Thank you for sharing.

Try to enjoy your trip to Chandigarh. It is a very nice city. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns. You will always find out just an email or a phone call away.

p.s I suggest that you purchase the post-op medication in Chandigarh itself. It is way cheaper there as compared to the Western countries.

Happy Growing.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thanks itxrd.

Final Count - 2378.

Just got done and below are the first set of pics. I will post more clear pics but these might give an idea of how it went through.

Nice work. It looks very similar to mine. Good to hear you got as many grafts as expected as well. California is spot on. They'll send you to the pharmacist. It's a lot of stuff so get rid of the boxes if you're short on space. They take up a lot of extra room.

Great pics. Keep us posted. Taking the meds?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

still...in progress.

First 2 pics - Before hair cut

Rest - After hair cut

My donor area is all good. no itching or pain. Recipient area is little numb but looks like it is expected. no itching or pain but in the last 2 weeks, I have seen couple of pustules.

After-9-Weeks_BeforeHairCut-1.jpeg.3d529a1d8eda29095f372fe6fc5727a1.jpeg

After-9-Weeks_BeforeHairCut-2.jpeg.dce6d457cc61f68e35f8c3886d3add6f.jpeg

After-9-Weeks_AfterHairCut-1.thumb.jpg.3695f8bc44426d4d82fd9c51f2b85745.jpg

After-9-Weeks_AfterHairCut-2.thumb.jpg.4cf9b37af1aa027060a430a39d90ccfa.jpg

After-9-Weeks_AfterHairCut-3.thumb.jpg.1b6d767619fdbe57d3b16cc6e9d0576e.jpg

After-9-Weeks_AfterHairCut-4.thumb.jpg.80e02f895d9de2ad4366b92a81afd668.jpg

After-9-Weeks_AfterHairCut-5.thumb.jpg.49447a33c900fcc1f0b221fe032c10aa.jpg

After-9-Weeks_AfterHairCut-6.thumb.jpg.f71aef973b4764455053e4c2445ff558.jpg

After-9-Weeks_AfterHairCut-7.thumb.jpg.b1798cd677755d165cc00fe80bf62871.jpg

• 1 month later...

hey man, would u say slow growth or so far no growth? looks better currently than say compared to yr post shed photos thats for sure. it looks very similar to pre-op though.

But then again, its barely been 4 months. the new hairs should barely be sprouting now. i think you are right on course mate. i am 10 days away from getting my HT with dr Bhatti. i am rooting for you to have a fantastic result my friend.

Cheers

Edited by denominator

Donor area has recovered well and no pain. Recipient area has some pustules once in a while.

I feel that growth has been slow compared to my pre-op pics.

Hi Pocrockets,

I think you are doing fine for 4 months and it's only at this time frame that significant growth really starts to happen. You should see a noticeable difference month by month for the next 7-8 months.

If you need any help or advise, you have my personal details.

Now sit back and enjoy the ride.

• 5 weeks later...