conseelar after hair transplant

Hi all.

is it possible to use conseelar like toppik after HT?

im now currently 8 weeks after my HT and i would like to know if its ok to use it on daily basis until grafts will grown up or there is any concerns.

thanks for advance.

Sason,

At 8 weeks post op, you are safe to wear concealer the way you would even if you haven't had a hair transplant. That said, if you have any infections on the scalp or extended redness, I'd be careful and monitor. If inflammation gets worse, I wouldn't wear any. But if your scalp is healed and looking good, then go for it :-).

Best wishes,

Bill

I agree and 8 weeks is plenty of time to heal and your scalp should be clean of all scabbing and crusting.

The only exceptions would be infections or any other post-op complications.

Congrats on your recent procedure...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Sason,

At 8 weeks post op, you are safe to wear concealer the way you would even if you haven't had a hair transplant. That said, if you have any infections on the scalp or extended redness, I'd be careful and monitor. If inflammation gets worse, I wouldn't wear any. But if your scalp is healed and looking good, then go for it :-).

Best wishes,

Bill

Thank you both!

One more Q please,

Is it normal to see a lot of transplant follicles falling out from root this period time? Im 55 days after HT

That would be 7-8 weeks post-op and not sure what you mean by transplant follicles falling out.

Are you referring to the crusts that formed on your scalp where the grafts were placed?

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY