lukeyb1687

3500 Scheduled with Dr. Cinik 12/12

On 11/5/2019 at 1:02 AM, lukeyb1687 said:

20191104_132527.jpg

This pic is exactly what I'm hoping to pull off one day. Awsome hairline planning for your case.

Wow congrats man, that is an absolute home run.. Your donor hair has given you really strong density and coverage.  I like what i see from Cinik

• Like 1

Hi, I’m due to get a hair transplant at the same place in December. Did you take any medication beforehand? And what did they give you to take after? 

• Like 1

i am having my HT on friday at same clinic, but DHI. excited that finally all the doubts if do it or not will be away

• Like 1

On 11/13/2019 at 10:29 AM, BaldingBogger said:

Wow congrats man, that is an absolute home run.. Your donor hair has given you really strong density and coverage.  I like what i see from Cinik

Thanks man, I'm over the moon!!

On 11/16/2019 at 1:18 AM, Steptoe123 said:

Hi, I’m due to get a hair transplant at the same place in December. Did you take any medication beforehand? And what did they give you to take after? 

Hey congrats on taking the plunge. That's honestly the hardest part! I was taking saw palmetto *fin caused cystic acne*, b12, b complex and biotin. They offered Fin, but I didnt want it as it causes too many issues with my skin. In the home packet they sent me away with anti biotic, probiotics, and pain meds for discomfort. 

15 hours ago, vanilia said:

i am having my HT on friday at same clinic, but DHI. excited that finally all the doubts if do it or not will be away

Congrats! It will change your life! My biggest issue is now I dont know how I want to style it haha!

2 hours ago, ASeda said:

Great results. Looks so thick in the front. Congratulations!!👍🏻

Thank you!! 🤙

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188512-3500-scheduled-dr-cinik-12-12-a.html

Hey guys I'm at the 2 year mark and could not be happier!!!

So much has changed in terms of my confidence and outlook on life. But I am more frustrated on days that I can't get my hair to do what I want lol!! 

This community has sincerely been a huge support group and I wish each and everyone of you an incredible holiday season, and for those who are pondering on taking the plunge, from my experience, I would say go for it! But make sure that you're emotionally ready for the journey and that you take all necessary steps to ensure your body heals well. It's not easy at times but in my opinion setting yourself up for success is crucial to a good result.

Happy Holidays and growing to all!

20191210_084615.jpg

20191210_084610.jpg

20191210_084608.jpg

20191210_084606.jpg

20191210_084604.jpg

• Thanks 1

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188512-3500-scheduled-dr-cinik-12-12-a.html

Hi Luke, I hope you are well and the your hair is getting even better. I had my procedure in January 2020 and I’m at 4 +2 weeks. However, my hair is still thin and thready and I am getting very disheartened. I feel like it’s not going to improve, I have seen your 5 months pictures and there is no way that in the next two week my hair will look that good. Do you have any advice or words of encouragement for me.