3500 Scheduled with Dr. Cinik 12/12

lukeyb1687

Happy New Year all!!

Thanks for following @hairlossPA

Hey @R5000 and @Johnp557799 I feel your pain. My buddy was going to get his done the same time but was unable to due to visa ban. I am from the UK but live in LA so was able to travel with my UK passport, however I think the ban was recently lifted (last week).

Oh that's great your in Los Angeles too! If you want to see my progress so far in person I'd be happy to show you!

I have to say I have been watching my hair every day and am certainly going through the shedding phase, I was a little saddened the past few days that it didn't seem dense enough and then looking at the photo when the scabs came off it reminded me that the hair will be dense, it's just the stupid shedding phase! :D Least I look good in hats! Hahaha. Bring on the new hairs! Already have a few pimples popping up.

Attached are photos from today in harsh light and the reference pic from when the scabs came off. Time is flying by I am at day 19.5 (tonight will be 20 with the time zone difference). Really looking forward to the regrowth and redness fading. I'm also considering getting a hair trim on the non donor area any recommendations?

20180102_104843.thumb.jpg.c25e0f4400b780995b4de29a6a59714e.jpg

20180102_104837.thumb.jpg.22a712956ed118cf3c5b57ec6f1ac403.jpg

20180102_104841.thumb.jpg.7d6f1eddba12ffad7f8933cb38e9ad7b.jpg

20180102_104824.thumb.jpg.bb949b2cbfdc7ceb9773e694dfc5d93c.jpg

20171225_221519-1512x2016.thumb.jpg.5706b44b1d2bebfd0a8eb127898fd675.jpg

20171227_223428-1512x2016.thumb.jpg.198899e1d21c0862107085ada059ee9c.jpg

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

Looks good..iam at 3 weeks post HT today same as you. Had mine on Dec 11th, in Oregon 2500 fue. Been shedding for over a week now i think its just about over for me...looking fwd to a growth spurt soon! Cheers!

12/11/17 2500 FUE Grafts with Dr. Steven Gable

realtytr,

As a new forum member, I'm surprised your first several posts were so aggressive and accusatory, claiming that this poster is a paid representative from Dr. Clinik. While I haven't seen much from this physician, I don't see any evidence to suggest this particular poster is doing anything wrong or covertly promoting for his physician. And why would your very first couple posts be accusatory?

We try to remain tolerant and give everyone a voice here. But blatant trolling and attacking will not be permitted. If you see something you think may be shilling, feel free to send me a private message so I can investigate this or even ask the community as a whole what they think without blatantly accusing someone. Some posts are obviously promotional, but this one sure isn't. It's my opinion, that the poster is genuine. But if I'm wrong and someone has proof of this, please send me a private message with the proof.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill,

Thank you for chiming in, I appreciate the support of the forum and the mods.

Realtytr, As I've stated in past posts my postings will be subjective only to my results, so far I am pleased and anxious for results. Whether the final outcome is good or bad I'll still post as this forum is designed to showcase unsolicited opinions and results. Just curious about your standing with hairloss? What brought you to forum? There's a lot of great info on here to help answer questions about procedures and treatments. We're all in this gene pool of baldness together buddy :)

Today/last night I'm officially 21 ways postop, the 3 week mark! I decided to get a haircut and trimmed the donor area and sides down to a #1. Looks much better than the longer hair that was growing quicker and fuller than the recipient site! :D the redness is going down in the donor area and I am applying essential oils each day and conditioner in the shower!

Bring on thr regrowth!!

20180104_080802-1209x1612.thumb.jpg.ccce5f42431b838f4347a9c22f310789.jpg

20180104_080817-1612x1209.thumb.jpg.0e672aa4371be504b1c70f6624e4e4dd.jpg

20180104_080811.thumb.jpg.30dc68cb53f36f4801739929e4709abf.jpg

20180104_080744.thumb.jpg.221a5ddcb8d72a0ced864c43846771b5.jpg

Follow my progress:

realtytr,

As a new forum member, I'm surprised your first several posts were so aggressive and accusatory, claiming that this poster is a paid representative from Dr. Clinik. While I haven't seen much from this physician, I don't see any evidence to suggest this particular poster is doing anything wrong or covertly promoting for his physician. And why would your very first couple posts be accusatory?

We try to remain tolerant and give everyone a voice here. But blatant trolling and attacking will not be permitted. If you see something you think may be shilling, feel free to send me a private message so I can investigate this or even ask the community as a whole what they think without blatantly accusing someone. Some posts are obviously promotional, but this one sure isn't. It's my opinion, that the poster is genuine. But if I'm wrong and someone has proof of this, please send me a private message with the proof.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill,

ok i have got some questions and i can proof of this

why all the dr cinik’s patients after the operation very fast open the thread and shares to here same time other web sites like real self is it naturel for you?

is he really best doctor of the Turkey?

Everbody knows that No! also this actor friend why do not tell that this doctor receive 4-5 patients a day? everything was perfect or ? know that no .if there are 4-5 patients a day how can he give enough time to patients if is he real success doctor?

before he has techician clinic the name was cosmedica now time changed every patients are wanting/asking doctor and now he just changed the name call himself dr cinik’s clinic the price is the same strategy is the same system is the same quality is the same with cosmedica i know the truth but you are from USA you can not know the truth.I am helping you and your forum and you judge me wronge i think ..Just follow them little search and think you will understand me..First i do not need to proof just look the price all inclusive 1990 euro , how all this possible with this price? is it one real doctor price for you ?

Edited by realtytr

Bill,

ok i have got some questions and i can proof of this

why all the dr cinik’s patients after the operation very fast open the thread and shares to here same time other web sites like real self is it naturel for you?

there is no any one negative opinion is he really best doctor of the Turkey?

Everbody knows it No! also this actor friend why do not tell that this doctor receive 4-5 patients a day? everything was perfect or ? know that no .if there is 4-5 patients a day how can he give enough time to patients?

before he has techician clinic the name was cosmedica now time changed every patients are wanting doctor and everybody is asking who is the doctor now he just change the name call himself dr cinik’s clinic the price is the same strategy is the same system is the same i know the truth but you are from USA you can not know the truth.I am helping you and your forum and you judge me

Realtytr,

I am a little confused by your statement about why users post so quickly after the operation. From every post I've read on here most patients post with in a few hours/days of the operation. As it helps to recount the experience when it's fresh in your memory. I posted because I was so excited! This is a huge step for me and wanted to document my experience as it happens.

Several years ago I started a thread and a blog post of my minoxidil experiment on the temples. You can also see that I created my account back in May 2010 and posted regularly...over 7 1/2 years ago!

I will happily send my credit card receipt to the mods, showing that I paid for my operation if that would appease you? Even though I don't see the need to justify my experience, I'm willing to extend an olive branch here for you. I don't see where all the hate and negativity is coming from as you posted on another users thread about Dr. Cinik as well. Did you have a bad experience? If so please help shed some light so the forum can understand where this hostility is coming from?

I can only speak from my experience that Dr. Cinik performed the operation and consultation on me. As to other people's experience, unfortunately I am not able to recount theirs, as my mind and soul only occupies this one body.

I created this thread to document my experience (good or bad). I'm happy to keep responding to you regarding my results and have a civil conversation about my experience/regrowth, but if you continue to keep posing hate towards the thread and taking away the direction of the thread with your negativity and not discuss the results then I shall no longer respond to you. By all means, if my results don't come through to your expectations please chime in and I will do the same. That's the point of this forum, to get honest feedback about results and help others.

I wish you all the best Sir with what ever is going on in your life and hope to continue talking about my results in the future with you.

• Like 1

Follow my progress:

Realtytr,

I am a little confused by your statement about why users post so quickly after the operation. From every post I've read on here most patients post with in a few hours/days of the operation. As it helps to recount the experience when it's fresh in your memory. I posted because I was so excited! This is a huge step for me and wanted to document my experience as it happens.

Several years ago I started a thread and a blog post of my minoxidil experiment on the temples. You can also see that I created my account back in May 2010 and posted regularly...over 7 1/2 years ago!

I will happily send my credit card receipt to the mods, showing that I paid for my operation if that would appease you? Even though I don't see the need to justify my experience, I'm willing to extend an olive branch here for you. I don't see where all the hate and negativity is coming from as you posted on another users thread about Dr. Cinik as well. Did you have a bad experience? If so please help shed some light so the forum can understand where this hostility is coming from?

I can only speak from my experience that Dr. Cinik performed the operation and consultation on me. As to other people's experience, unfortunately I am not able to recount theirs, as my mind and soul only occupies this one body.

I created this thread to document my experience (good or bad). I'm happy to keep responding to you regarding my results and have a civil conversation about my experience/regrowth, but if you continue to keep posing hate towards the thread and taking away the direction of the thread with your negativity and not discuss the results then I shall no longer respond to you. By all means, if my results don't come through to your expectations please chime in and I will do the same. That's the point of this forum, to get honest feedback about results and help others.

I wish you all the best Sir with what ever is going on in your life and hope to continue talking about my results in the future with you.

i hope you will get perfect result this is not my problem mate.i have simple question how many patients did you see the same day with you ? just answer honestly..Because i have friend he told me that he saw more 4 patients with him is there 5 Dr.Cinik’s there?

Thank you! I hope so too!

I was the 1st patient scheduled for the morning (7am) and when my operation was completed there was 1 patient waiting in the lobby who was going in for his operation that afternoon.

Follow my progress:

Thank you! I hope so too!

I was the 1st patient scheduled for the morning (7am) and when my operation was completed there was 1 patient waiting in the lobby who was going in for his operation that afternoon.

ok thank you mate maybe you were lucky :) maybe i trust that you are honest and real patient but i do not trust other opinions mostly like fake just i wrote what i know about this clinic..The time will show the truth and who is going to his clinic will show the truth again.Good luck to you again :)

Edited by realtytr

before he has techician clinic the name was cosmedica now time changed every patients are wanting/asking doctor and now he just changed the name call himself dr cinik’s clinic the price is the same strategy is the same system is the same quality is the same with cosmedica I know the truth but you are from USA you can not know the truth.

What's wrong that he started his own business? He had worked hard, delivered outstanding quality results, and then he started his own business. This info is available in the Internet, so you don't know anything special.

lukeyb1687 has been sharing his experience. His posts are very useful and seem to be very neutral.

before he has techician clinic the name was cosmedica now time changed every patients are wanting/asking doctor and now he just changed the name call himself dr cinik’s clinic the price is the same strategy is the same system is the same quality is the same with cosmedica I know the truth but you are from USA you can not know the truth.

What's wrong that he started his own business? He had worked hard, delivered outstanding quality results, and then he started his own business. This info is available in the Internet, so you don't know anything special.

lukeyb1687 has been sharing his experience. His posts are very useful and seem to be very neutral.

ok are you doctor’s lawyer :) just tell your doctor his way is wrong he can not hide his service also work with many fake opinions today i wrote tomorrow other person will write..

maybe better to change his price with normal doctor’s prices after maybe he does not need to receive 5 patients a day also he will not need to manipulate the forums also sites.And delete on your web site best doctor of Turkey and award winner really it is just funny now i am helping you but you do not understand .This is my opinion honestly he must change his mind it is better you can not hide the truth forever...

Edited by realtytr

SWdan, thank you! I really hope so! I'm going through a lot of shedding right now and my mind is playing tricks on me as it looks worse than it was...but I know in a few weeks/months things will start looking much better!!

Follow my progress:

Day 28!

The first month since I had my transplant is almost over! The time has flown by! Looking forward to being able to get back into the gym in a few days!

Well my hair is officially looking worse than before (but to be expected :D) a few more pimples popping up on the recipient area as well as a few in the donor. Numbing/pain in the donor area has almost gone but the recipient area still is pretty numb, it's getting better each day though. There are a few small hairs popping through which I'm hoping is some early growth, but I'll just have to wait and see.

The redness in the donor area is getting better, but still looks pretty bare on the right side. Hoping that as the redness dwindles down it will become less noticeable. Still pink in the donor area too but slowly going away. I took the photos under harsh light and a less harsh light. Harsh light and photos look much worse than in person.

Will keep you all posted as the days/weeks progress!

20180110_173005-1209x1612.thumb.jpg.72001e69428ff0b32386f57d8d93ffec.jpg

20180110_173009-1209x1612.thumb.jpg.075f59fd5dbafcf98acc6127baf66094.jpg

20180110_173006-1209x1612.thumb.jpg.64e52a311d4ec20e6d9bf7a1df7dd7f6.jpg

20180110_172925-1209x1612.thumb.jpg.445bebe17d913fa7f293dd9451ea9019.jpg

20180110_112817-1209x1612.thumb.jpg.2c77e94048f9d4ac6b67e1f1e6365e65.jpg

20180110_112814-1209x1612.thumb.jpg.6e956b708f2ee62a51bf13259bf71873.jpg

20180110_112803-1209x1612.thumb.jpg.ffbc4d0d57f677ff1c11c7c7870fca51.jpg

20180110_112806-1209x1612.thumb.jpg.6936a6ae87dd36c5647e450e360cf7ea.jpg

20180110_112810-1209x1612.thumb.jpg.d99a703e348e9c92a77a589c276c1ed0.jpg

20180110_112800.thumb.jpg.107a9a60b9c3f30b7092d8954236b228.jpg

Follow my progress:

Day 28!

The first month since I had my transplant is almost over! The time has flown by! Looking forward to being able to get back into the gym in a few days!

Well my hair is officially looking worse than before (but to be expected :D) a few more pimples popping up on the recipient area as well as a few in the donor. Numbing/pain in the donor area has almost gone but the recipient area still is pretty numb, it's getting better each day though. There are a few small hairs popping through which I'm hoping is some early growth, but I'll just have to wait and see.

The redness in the donor area is getting better, but still looks pretty bare on the right side. Hoping that as the redness dwindles down it will become less noticeable. Still pink in the donor area too but slowly going away. I took the photos under harsh light and a less harsh light. Harsh light and photos look much worse than in person.

Will keep you all posted as the days/weeks progress!

That looks par for the course! Im right there with yah! 1 month today and i look basically the same as you. The best is yet to come....

That looks par for the course! Im right there with yah! 1 month today and i look basically the same as you. The best is yet to come....

Bring on the growth together mate!

Follow my progress:

Maybe I'm getting my hopes up, but is it too early to have some of the transplanted hair that shed already start growing. I see aloy of tiny white follicles on my head and they seem semi coarse? Anyone experienced that?

I also still have quite a few hairs that still haven't shed on the right temple and in the hairline. Is that normal?

Follow my progress:

I'm still on my routine of 1000mg biotin every other day, a b complex everyday, saw palmetto everyday, zinc everyday, vitamin d everyday.

Congratulation - that looks great :D

Some questions - I don't want to take risk with Finasteride - I wonder how this Biotin help to maintain your hairs or prevent hair loss further? Does that help alot?

And did doctor recommend this biotin?

I feel like you take alot of vitamins including Saw Palmetto, Zinc and vice versa, is that healthy?

Thank you Buxr13v! I'm excited although right now its looking so bad with redness and pimples on the back. I'm at the I'm nervous it's not going to grow stage!

I dont take Fin due to side effects but fin is also the pharmaceutical version of saw palmetto, so I'd rather take a healthy whole food alternative (not whole food the store but the way it's extracted)

Theres a lot of research regarding biotin and helping skin and hair growth. Doc didn't say to take it but I'm very holistic with healing approaches so it comes from my own research, same with Zinc. Zinc is just a booster for the immune system.

Hope that helps :)

Follow my progress:

Maybe I'm getting my hopes up, but is it too early to have some of the transplanted hair that shed already start growing. I see aloy of tiny white follicles on my head and they seem semi coarse? Anyone experienced that?

I also still have quite a few hairs that still haven't shed on the right temple and in the hairline. Is that normal?

your right on track buddy! I'm about a month ahead of you and i'm still in the shedding phase. Have you seen the hair transplant results timeline Dr. Bloxham posted?

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/183806-how-hair-transplants-grow-mature-pop-dr-blake-bloxham-feller-bloxham.html

Day 40!

Hey Matty and hitherehair,

I use Gaia SP and luckily haven't had any stomach side effects with this brand. Sometimes SP can unsettle my stomach and it's not fun rushing to the bathroom every 10 minutes.

Thank you, I will certainly check out the article and maybe it will help alleviate some of my concerns.

One thing I am nervous about is the hairs that haven't fallen out on the hairline and surrounding area...but they are growing so maybe that is a bonus! Redness has gone down in the recipient area and photos make things look worst than they are to the natural eye.

Update on my donor area...little worried it's still pink and looks slightly over harvested...hopefully shockloss...Any thoughts? It's funny looking on the computer doesn't show anywhere near as bad as what I can see on my phone when I take the photos! There is a definite line on the right hand side that sticks out to me between the donor and the surrounding untouched areas. Or maybe I am just being too critical of myself!

20180122_112025.thumb.jpg.b4950db0200945989e5ceccf6996b7f6.jpg

20180122_112021.thumb.jpg.ce23832e272a26e89581de0bfaa4553f.jpg

20180122_112028.thumb.jpg.c28a145f0730ae365f8f134241e28d1d.jpg

15166500792861061808701.thumb.jpg.54c08bd0c3efe594cee17d8d5f87203f.jpg

1516650090295796226334.thumb.jpg.533daae587ccf4dbcb773510d189979a.jpg

15166517683581526588179.thumb.jpg.9d7cdc0a2e67697a98a4fff1424b1faa.jpg

Follow my progress:

ill ck it out....yeah mine is looking just about the same man....getting pimples all over, tingling sensation every nite....hoping its all a sign that everything is about to sprout and GROW!

Well that's good to hear...haha kind of lol!

Glad I'm not the only one...although I haven't really noticed the tingles recently, until right this moment that I am thinking about them haha!!

When I touch my recipient area it's squishy in some spots and can leave an indentation, do you have that too? Only in a few small areas. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm guessing it's some form of swelling that's still coming out the body and hoping it's not an infection of some kind!

Follow my progress: