3500 Scheduled with Dr. Cinik 12/12

lukeyb1687

7 hours ago, Markito said:

lukeyb1687

I'm pondering to make a HT with Dr. Clinik ou still recommended this doctor?

I have  doubt with him or Dr. Yaman Resul.

Greetings and happy growth mate

I'm 30 years old and my loss is difused like a woman hair loss

Hi Markito,

From my experience yes I recommend him.  Did you look through all progress and result photos?

What are the doubts you have?  Everyone's hairloss pattern will be different,  best thing you can do is look through all results and find patients who have similar loss to you and compare.

Best,

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

lukeyb1687

Hi

Yes i see your results and they are really nice.

I attach my hair pics its a ludwig scale i want a nice result but i need preserve some donnor area for another HT in the future.

I'm 30 years old and i don't take finasteride because side effectsthumbnail_IMG_2654.thumb.jpg.a58bfef7057d0dda75579ced1bf53fcf.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2652.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2653.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2655.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hey all sorry it's been so long!!

Approaching the 21 month mark this month! Crazy how time flies! I'm still amazed that I have hair and how thick it is. It's been a process of experimenting with new hair products on different lengths and styles but at least I have options now!! 

Still trying to figure the best look, but at the moment I'm just trimming the sides and back.

20190903_083725.jpg

20190903_083731.jpg

20190903_082757.jpg

20190903_083735.jpg

20190903_083733.jpg

• Like 2

Follow my progress:

• Administrators

You've got quite the mop Luke👍

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thank you all! 

Nope no Fin/Minox had horrible side effects  several years ago with them and will never put them in/on my body again!

Depending on the style I want I'll use different products, however for this photo I used Matte Fiber (Generic from Sally's, but comparable to American Crew Fiber)  shampoo and conditioner I use 2chic repairing  every 3 days or so. 

For more slick looks I'll use molding clay/pomade.

Just had a hair cut #2 & #3 fade on sides and back and I can't tell I even had a hair transplant!

15675701784327855258868591065812.jpg

15675702516876834556366409975777.jpg

Follow my progress:

Wow, your results are very impressive, enjoy your new hair!

that said, to be fair, the last pics you provided do show a small amount thinning in the donor/harvest area. Likely only noticeable if you know what to look for, though. 

Hi Luckey, I just want to thank you for sharing your journey, it has been a big help for me  :) amazing results by the way and I do not think you need any touch up. 

I'm a female and I had transplant with Dr Cinik almost 6 month ago and very happy with my results :)  I did mention you to Dr. Cinik.

I did hairline lowering so only 1700 grafts but the change it has had on my life is big.

So again thank you :)

On 9/3/2019 at 9:26 PM, ndubya said:

Incredible!!!! Congrats 

Thank you @ndubya

On 9/3/2019 at 10:44 PM, yesplease said:

Wow, your results are very impressive, enjoy your new hair!

that said, to be fair, the last pics you provided do show a small amount thinning in the donor/harvest area. Likely only noticeable if you know what to look for, though. 

@yesplease thanks man, I see what you mean and I think it's the angle and light as when I look with 2 mirrors I can't see it. But overall I'm over the moon lol. 

@Salsa I'm so glad I could help with your journey,  that means a lot to me as that's why I shared my story! How long ago did you have your procedure? 1700 must look amazing to lower the hairline! Congrats on doing it! 

On 9/3/2019 at 8:37 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

You've got quite the mop Luke👍

Thank you @Melvin-Moderator

On 9/10/2019 at 12:48 AM, Lyubo93 said:

Just amazing! 

Thank you @Lyubo93!

On 9/3/2019 at 7:24 PM, jj51702 said:

Awesome result luke 

Thank you @jj51702my friend!

@Markitodid you end up connecting with Dr. Cinik?

Follow my progress:

• 1 month later...

@lukeyb1687 thx for the journal and updates of your ht with dr. Cinik. You are the main reason of why I sought out Dr. Cinik. Absolutely blown away by your results. Anyhow, I was compelled to let you know. Hopefully I can get in with him mid Nov. ...but since I'm in the USA...its questionable due to the political bs.

Hey man. I like the result. Do you mind taking a picture of the hairline up-close and with good quality? I want to see how Natural the hairline looks (How many double or even tripple grafts were used on the front). I think going to clinics like cinik is a little bit of a gamble. You dont know who you are going to end up with. Obviously u ended up with good techs. 

On 10/29/2019 at 9:39 AM, Hair02 said:

Hey man. I like the result. Do you mind taking a picture of the hairline up-close and with good quality? I want to see how Natural the hairline looks (How many double or even tripple grafts were used on the front). I think going to clinics like cinik is a little bit of a gamble. You dont know who you are going to end up with. Obviously u ended up with good techs. 

Hey man! Sorry for the delay, apparently I missed the email notification.  Here you go!

20191104_132533.jpg

20191104_132529.jpg

20191104_132527.jpg

Follow my progress:

Hi Luke! Can I ask you a small favor? Now worries if it isn't possible, but could do shot the same kind of photos but in the harshest light possible? I say that because I had my HT almost 11 months ago, so my growth should be basically complete. And my hair looks good, much better than before the surgery, don't get me wrong. But at the same time, it's nowhere thicker and denser as yours. If I look it under a potent and harsh light, I can see my scalp in the front. Now I wonder if that happens to you too depending on the light or it's that my HT hasn't provided as much density as you have.

• Like 1

Sure, here is directly under the light in the bathroom and with  a light directly in front.

There are some areas that I can a little scalp but when comparing to other people's hair they seem to all have this too (non transplant people)

20191105_081211.jpg

20191105_081207.jpg

20191105_081206.jpg

Follow my progress:

Thanks for this, Luke! Really appreciate it.

It's a bit of a relief that you can see a bit your scalp too. Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy your hair isn't superdense (which it still isª). It's that it looks so incredibly thick and dense in all the other photos that I thought my HT wasn't that successful in comparison. Now I see that it's more a case of my bathroom mirror light being superstrong and that it's natural too.