3500 Scheduled with Dr. Cinik 12/12

lukeyb1687

4 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

You look awesome with the new hair :) I am trying to arrange a whatsapp video call but his assistant said that he is not available for video calls and she is the only point of contact for any questions. Were you told the same thing? Thanks

Thank you man! I did not do a video call either, it was all through photos and his assistant who went to the Dr. To ask questions etc.

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188512-3500-scheduled-dr-cinik-12-12-a.html

I don't agree that you should consider work on the temple points or close any angles. You didn't have minimal hairloss, half your head was bald. In my opinion you have got an optimal hair transplant result for your particular case. A result that I would take in a heartbeat if I was guaranteed it for any money I could afford.

Your current shape is future proof in that you can just fill it in should you go thin a decade down the line or so. Starting to go greedy with the hairline or temple points now would be dangerous in terms of long term situation. You are a good looking guy and now with good hair, so any tweaking would not make a big difference to how people perceive you. And I'm not saying that just to be nice. You really are in a great place. Enjoy it! :)

3 hours ago, BjornBorg said:

I don't agree that you should consider work on the temple points or close any angles. You didn't have minimal hairloss, half your head was bald. In my opinion you have got an optimal hair transplant result for your particular case. A result that I would take in a heartbeat if I was guaranteed it for any money I could afford.

Your current shape is future proof in that you can just fill it in should you go thin a decade down the line or so. Starting to go greedy with the hairline or temple points now would be dangerous in terms of long term situation. You are a good looking guy and now with good hair, so any tweaking would not make a big difference to how people perceive you. And I'm not saying that just to be nice. You really are in a great place. Enjoy it! :)

Thank you @BjornBorg for the kind words. I agree with you too, it's like the lottery and so far I hit the jackpot. I'd probably only revisit the hairline if I needed another transplant if further hairloss occurs, otherwise I'm light years away from where I was and over the moon with how everything turned out!

Follow my progress:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188512-3500-scheduled-dr-cinik-12-12-a.html

You look so great, what a beautiful result. Dr. Cinik is one of the best HT doctors I have seen in Turkey beside Dr. Koray Erdogan and FUE-HLC (Ozgur Oztan). He is actually my third choice in Turkey. 

Wish you all the best and looking forward for more to come.

• Like 1

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

9 hours ago, HARIRI said:

You look so great, what a beautiful result. Dr. Cinik is one of the best HT doctors I have seen in Turkey beside Dr. Koray Erdogan and FUE-HLC (Ozgur Oztan). He is actually my third choice in Turkey. 

Wish you all the best and looking forward for more to come.

Thank you man! Appreciate the support 🙏😊

Follow my progress:

• 3 weeks later...

17 months in and a fresh haircut.

From when I started this journey to now I'm over the moon with my progress!! Thank to all of you in the forum who have followed my journey and for everyone's input, and of course Dr.Cinik and his team.

I'm lucky that my MPB didn't cause any crown loss. However if I have any additional loss behind the frontal third/crown I'll likely do a touch up on the hairline as well, but so far I'm amazed how much has changed!

Happy growing to all!

20190513_081909.jpg

20190513_081914.jpg

20190513_081913.jpg

20190513_081911.jpg

20190513_081949.jpg

Follow my progress:

WoW speechless. All of that for only 2000 EURO! Which package you took? 

Primary Package 2090 Euro or Exclusive Package 2590 Euro where Dr. Cinik does all the incisions! Just curious.

Your hair looks outstanding Buddy, I am so happy for you,

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

On 5/16/2019 at 11:52 PM, HARIRI said:

WoW speechless. All of that for only 2000 EURO! Which package you took? 

Primary Package 2090 Euro or Exclusive Package 2590 Euro where Dr. Cinik does all the incisions! Just curious.

Your hair looks outstanding Buddy, I am so happy for you,

Thank you! My incisions were done by Dr. Cinik.

Thanks for the support man :)

Follow my progress:

1 hour ago, lukeyb1687 said:

Thank you! My incisions were done by Dr. Cinik.

Thanks for the support man :)

3500 grafts for 2000 euros?! If I’m reading that right, how is that possible lol

4 hours ago, John Doe said:

3500 grafts for 2000 euros?! If I’m reading that right, how is that possible lol

Years of research, Dr. Ciniks pricing is still pretty much the same as it was 18 months ago. I highly recommend him, based on my personal experience. I'll keep you all posted on my buddy who had his crown and slight touch up on his hairline done 4 months ago.

Follow my progress:

58 minutes ago, lukeyb1687 said:

Years of research, Dr. Ciniks pricing is still pretty much the same as it was 18 months ago. I highly recommend him, based on my personal experience. I'll keep you all posted on my buddy who had his crown and slight touch up on his hairline done 4 months ago.

Wow...mine would’ve been under $2,000 USD. I got 2700 grafts for around $12,000 USD. After seeing your result, that’s insane. Not sure I could do the travel to Turkey from the states though 

18 hours ago, John Doe said:

Wow...mine would’ve been under $2,000 USD. I got 2700 grafts for around $12,000 USD. After seeing your result, that’s insane. Not sure I could do the travel to Turkey from the states though 

Woah! That was one of my biggest hold-ups I couldn't afford $12,000 to do it. Where did you go?

Why not? The travel wasn't that bad lol! Just a long flight (even with the layover).

Follow my progress:

3 hours ago, lukeyb1687 said:

Woah! That was one of my biggest hold-ups I couldn't afford $12,000 to do it. Where did you go?

Why not? The travel wasn't that bad lol! Just a long flight (even with the layover).

I went to Rahal in Canada. I was able to drive there 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, alex79 said:

Hi Luke, 

I am having some terrible itching sometimes. Do you as well? If yes, what do you use to diminish it?

Hey Alex, 

How long ago did you have your surgery? I didn't suffer too much from itching but I also applied coconut oil regularly. Is the itching on the transplanted area, I would expect its normal as the nerves are stitching themselves back together and the hair follicles are growing. 

Best

Follow my progress:

On 5/31/2019 at 7:41 PM, lukeyb1687 said:

Hey Alex, 

How long ago did you have your surgery? I didn't suffer too much from itching but I also applied coconut oil regularly. Is the itching on the transplanted area, I would expect its normal as the nerves are stitching themselves back together and the hair follicles are growing. 

Best

Hi Luke,

Thanks for coming back. It has been 2 years for me. I will contact the Cinik clinic to ask about their advice.

I’m on the 7th month mark after my HT, so I finally can buzz my hair with clippers, but I’m worried that then my transplant might show. How do I think if it’ll look good before doing it?

1F139938-E17C-4069-88DC-6691FE4D2319.jpeg

Edited by clerksband

20 hours ago, lukeyb1687 said:

Why are you wanting to buzz it? Just let it grow at this stage :)

It's gonna be summer and I love having it buzzed after getting out of the gym shower and not having to touch it. Also, right now it isn't fully grown yet (7 months, around 40%, then?) and I kinda want to wait for it be fuller and thicker before letting it grow longer.

How do you think mine looks now with natural light, by the way? It seems that the transplanted area is growing nice, but my crown and middle aren't as populated as I remembered.

Apologies for hijacking your topic, but I bit the bullet and buzzed it down to guard 2. From my perspective, it really shows that I had HT done as the transplant area seems to have a different texture, color and density. But it also could be my paranoia. Please be straight on your opinion. The hair will grow, so it’s not a tragedy if right now it doesn’t look good.

I don’t think the photo really captures it, but IMO all the contour line from the front looks much more thicker than the “inside” part.

67FF55F3-C473-4522-9971-1235B49848F0.jpeg

ADA97AC3-C282-4131-B47C-8AE687A61330.jpeg

66303625-7C5B-4930-BC0A-DFB1E62B61F4.jpeg

06111A84-7C3C-43BB-A7D8-B6AE170D956B.jpeg

B001A377-894A-4929-9B45-74D95F75127D.jpeg

18B0BB81-D31C-4E3E-B4B8-333E64D1A736.jpeg

Edited by clerksband

Hi @clerksband,

It certainly does look thicker but it still looks great! Don't forget that a hair transplant will never full look like the real deal just a very close imitation. It's to give the illusion of a full head of hair. 

With that said, I wouldn't be able to tell that the front was transplanted if I didn't know. 

Follow my progress:

Appreciate the answer, Luke. I admit that in the photos it looks more “samier” and “blended-in” that in real life. Was in the gym today and all I could see was my hair triangle of transplanted hair sticking out like a sore thumb.

Anyway, I wanted to try. Now I’ll let it grow.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Markito said:

lukeyb1687

I'm pondering to make a HT with Dr. Clinik ou still recommended this doctor?

I have  doubt with him or Dr. Yaman Resul.

Greetings and happy growth mate

I'm 30 years old and my loss is difused like a woman hair loss

Hi Markito,

From my experience yes I recommend him.  Did you look through all progress and result photos?

What are the doubts you have?  Everyone's hairloss pattern will be different,  best thing you can do is look through all results and find patients who have similar loss to you and compare.

Best,

Follow my progress: