3500 Scheduled with Dr. Cinik 12/12

lukeyb1687

@MrOneSeries Thanks man! I hope yours turns out amazing too! Where did you go? How bad was your loss? 

@jj51702 I didn't suffer from dandruff but I did get some itchiness here and there. I would put fractioned coconut oil on my head every day and night and that seemed to help with any dryness and itchiness.

• Like 1

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

4 hours ago, lukeyb1687 said:

@MrOneSeries Thanks man! I hope yours turns out amazing too! Where did you go? How bad was your loss? 

@jj51702 I didn't suffer from dandruff but I did get some itchiness here and there. I would put fractioned coconut oil on my head every day and night and that seemed to help with any dryness and itchiness.

Cheers Luke I’m a Norwood 3. I’m 35 now and my hair loss started 10 years ago. I’ve been considering a fue for years but decided now is the time. Scheduled fue with Dr C on 17th December. I’m not dreading the op itself, only the aftermath and going back to work. Hopefully it won’t be as bad as I’m imagining. Plus I think I’ll wanna hide myself away over Xmas and new year. It really is a massive thing for me but I am just thinking how worthwhile it’ll be, hopefully!

On 10/31/2018 at 3:01 PM, MrOneSeries said:

Cheers Luke I’m a Norwood 3. I’m 35 now and my hair loss started 10 years ago. I’ve been considering a fue for years but decided now is the time. Scheduled fue with Dr C on 17th December. I’m not dreading the op itself, only the aftermath and going back to work. Hopefully it won’t be as bad as I’m imagining. Plus I think I’ll wanna hide myself away over Xmas and new year. It really is a massive thing for me but I am just thinking how worthwhile it’ll be, hopefully!

@MrOneSeries how exciting! Congrats! Yeah the Ugly Duckling Stage isn't the most fun, but it's fun when you see the new hairs sprouting out and then all of a sudden you wake up and BOOM! You have hair! lol :)

• Like 1

Follow my progress:

31 minutes ago, OliverTja said:

Happy for you! Looks really good. Have you dyed your hair black? If so, is it damaging for the operational area?

Thanks @OliverTja. No, I haven't dyed my hair. It seems a lot of the hair on the donor side was darker than what was on top. I've always had dark hair growing up, but as the follicles started falling out they seemed to get lighter and lighter.

At this point in life I wouldn't ever dye my hair with all those toxic chemicals and risk damaging the hair.

Follow my progress:

11 months! 

Hey guys and gals! Well nearly a whole year has passed since I had my transplant. 
Currently keeping the length on top and shaving the sides every 3 weeks or so. I'm going to be growing it longer and longer and who knows....maybe get myself an man bun haha! 

I'm VERY happy, I think if I was to do a 2nd pass at it I would want to adjust the hairline a little on the sides, but overall I am amazed just how different I feel in myself.  Again for reference I've attached the 10 month comparison. 

Front 11 month ..jpg

Left 11 month.jpg

Right 11 month.jpg

Top 11 month.jpg

Back 11 month.jpg

10 month.png

• Like 3

Follow my progress:

2 hours ago, HairGone29 said:

Its weird how much you lost at the front but the crown is just as thick as everywhere else. Nice result

Right?? Maybe I got "lucky" with my hairloss haha!  Who knows maybe down the road I'll possibly have loss in the crown. For now I'm just glad it's still super thick.

Follow my progress:

32 minutes ago, PeloDinero said:

Unbelievable result man. Must feel amazing. And yes, you are very lucky to avoid the dreaded crown loss. That is a game changer. Enjoy. 

Thanks Pelo! Yeah I feel pretty awesome about life with this hair right now!

30 minutes ago, PeloDinero said:

How big was the area addressed in square centimeters? Looks to be around 80. 

You know, I don't actually know. I can see if Dr. Cinik knows, but I'm not sure if he measures the area. Let me find out! 

Follow my progress:

Absolutely fantastic!  Looking great!  Didn’t burn the bank either.  Spot on and definitely suits you!  You made a great decision Luke.  And To think some folks are spreading fear about Turkey, here is a successful result that cant be had for the amount paid in most other areas of the world.

Luke your results are every bit as good and even better then most or many top notch doctors charging 4 to 5x times as much 

its making me rethink reconsider my plan with Rahal 

I've sent Clinik my consult pictures a few times in the past year with just a few simple questions asking for some feedback or examples of the good doctors temple work and and they just ignored my questions and send me there same old generic reply 

Thinking maybe if you could hook me up with someone there like a referral coming through you they might take my more serious 

My last contact there was with Sera Ventura 

Edited by Markee