3500 Scheduled with Dr. Cinik 12/12

lukeyb1687

Hg1- your progress is coming along swimmingly as well! Fingers crossed for even more density as time progresses! I can see a lot of miniaturized hairs, just waiting for them to take pigment and thicken up now! I have mainly singles in my hair line with the occasional double/multi, but to me doesn't look out the ordinary. I'm just really looking forward to beinf able to style it properly lol!

Thanks wheretogo! Yeah 2 months changed so much, I would even say the difference you notice between 2 weeks is drastic. I'll be growing it Longer for sure!! How's yours coming along?

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

Hg1- your progress is coming along swimmingly as well! Fingers crossed for even more density as time progresses! I can see a lot of miniaturized hairs, just waiting for them to take pigment and thicken up now! I have mainly singles in my hair line with the occasional double/multi, but to me doesn't look out the ordinary. I'm just really looking forward to beinf able to style it properly lol!

Thanks wheretogo! Yeah 2 months changed so much, I would even say the difference you notice between 2 weeks is drastic. I'll be growing it Longer for sure!! How's yours coming along?

Follow my progress:

Here's some stylized photos taken in natural light, no concealer, no photoshop editing.

This is the first time In a while I got to do a shoot and I'm loving my hairline!! It looks crazy thick!! Had a photographer buddy come over to take some shots and see whether I'm ready to get some new headshots...I'd say I'm pretty much ready. Everything looks so natural and full! I over the moon right now!

DSCF5253.thumb.jpg.8b487d9d1144917a36bb75f0a6956bab.jpg

5b32fc7320beb_1529045589368_DSCF5416copy.thumb.jpg.d8e2f253ce21ee5f3bba6faa26c94159.jpg

1529045587073_DSCF5332.thumb.jpg.0e9a9038e0c997a0111e795198fdb7f3.jpg

1529045586672_DSCF5294.thumb.jpg.908f40c3dbb20ee48aba141fdf09b082.jpg

• Thanks 1

Follow my progress:

Thank you John! Applied just a little Badger Pomade. I use a ph balanced 5.5' shampoo and conditioner, sometimes I will use an essential oil conditioner. But stoked that it's starting to take shape!!

Follow my progress:

Here's some stylized photos taken in natural light, no concealer, no photoshop editing.

This is the first time In a while I got to do a shoot and I'm loving my hairline!! It looks crazy thick!! Had a photographer buddy come over to take some shots and see whether I'm ready to get some new headshots...I'd say I'm pretty much ready. Everything looks so natural and full! I over the moon right now!

One word 'Amazing' :D

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

Thank you Hg, whereti, and rawker. I'm still just at 6 months and there is certainly alot of room for improvement but so far I'm pretty excited!!

Follow my progress:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

I am now at  6 months and 3 weeks, (203 days)!

I thought my hair was looking good a few weeks ago but it seems to be exploding even more and more! Some of the areas I was concerned about are starting to thicken up, now it's a waiting game for even more to thicken :) So far though I am loving the new hair and it's getting me a lot more auditions, hooray!!

I am able to style it with a little paste now! I still keep catching myself in the mirror and am amazed how different having hair makes me look! Still growing it out because why not now that I have the option to :)! 

7-3 Front.jpg

7-3 Left.jpg

7-3 Right.jpg

7-3 Top (2).jpg

7-6 Top.jpg

• Like 1

Follow my progress:

Thank you all! I'm very excited to have this amount of hair just under 7 months, doesn't mean there aren't some areas that need improving. Next week i'll get some wet shots, dry shots (without paste) and with paste to show the difference, but so far I am happy!

I think now I am having the hair greed, where I want more and more haha! 

Follow my progress:

8 hours ago, lukeyb1687 said:

Thank you all! I'm very excited to have this amount of hair just under 7 months, doesn't mean there aren't some areas that need improving. Next week i'll get some wet shots, dry shots (without paste) and with paste to show the difference, but so far I am happy!

I think now I am having the hair greed, where I want more and more haha! 

Join the club on  'hair greed' Luke 9_9

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

7 month mark (shy 1 day)

WOW! So much has changed, I just got a trim on the back and sides (#3) and kept the length on top. More is thickening up, and some areas still are behind but are growing. It truly is amazing to see past photos and what is different between pre-transplant and during the growth! 

You can see some areas from the top view are still slightly sparse, but viewing from last month so much has grown, I guess it's true that even more growth/density is to be expected during 6-18 months. Can't wait to see the final result! :)

Top 2 7-12.jpg

Right 7-12.jpg

Left 7-12.jpg

Front 7-12.jpg

Top 7-12.jpg

Follow my progress: