3500 Scheduled with Dr. Cinik 12/12

lukeyb1687

On 1/22/2019 at 12:54 PM, mrknid said:

I can only hope to get these results! Happy for you. Amazing

On 1/22/2019 at 2:09 PM, alex79 said:

I think this is the masterpiece of Cinik.

Thank you guys! 

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188512-3500-scheduled-dr-cinik-12-12-a.html

8 minutes ago, lukeyb1687 said:

And a new headshot to give you an idea of how hair styling can change your look entirely!! Attached the old one for comparison too!!

567A8589.thumb.jpg.25ad04b5ba6d9b95e7a4b5d3d7b6ac2e.jpg

967231431_headshotwhite.thumb.png.e3e1736c4c58e2381f829c004a1ca4b6.png

Is this the new Clark Kent aka Superman?  Amazing— looks great!

• Haha 1

Haha thanks Sean...don't tell the world my secret :P I'd happily portray him though!

12 minutes ago, grantleebuffalo said:

Are you able to style your hair in the other direction now without issues? I recall that you wrote something about that a while ago and i am experiencing the same issue with "stubborn" hair and a lower density look. 

Hi Grant, I am able to now. I'll style it the other way tonight and upload a photo, it was probably due to the hair still becoming stronger and mature.

Follow my progress:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188512-3500-scheduled-dr-cinik-12-12-a.html

3 hours ago, clerksband said:

Hi Luke, I'm at the 2 month mark of the HT surgery and starting to have sides from the Fin and considering stopping it. It's my understanding that you've never took Fin, right? Did you take any kind of alternative treatment?

Hi Clerksband,

I took it years ago and it caused me to break out in cystic acne so I stopped. Instead I took Saw Palmetto, it's the natural based version of Fin. 

Follow my progress:

1 hour ago, lukeyb1687 said:

Hi Clerksband,

I took it years ago and it caused me to break out in cystic acne so I stopped. Instead I took Saw Palmetto, it's the natural based version of Fin. 

Thanks, I might switch to Saw Palmetto, but isn't basically the same as Fin but milder and natural? The more I read the more concerned I am with messing with hormones and DHT. You haven't had any sides or changes with it, right? Are you still taking it?

9 hours ago, clerksband said:

Thanks, I might switch to Saw Palmetto, but isn't basically the same as Fin but milder and natural? The more I read the more concerned I am with messing with hormones and DHT. You haven't had any sides or changes with it, right? Are you still taking it?

In my opinion I would not get off fin, doing so could mess up progress.

I had a mild lump from taking a cycle of andro supplements back one time years ago- before starting fin.

as I’ll mention before, I also took saw palmetto after the sides and it made the gynecomastia worse with less noticeable hair growth.

it was dumb, and I haven’t touched anything before or since, at al. Due to hair and possible sides, as well as not wanting to alter hormones like that.

however, jumped on fin when I was young and I honestly got more glandular tissue and pain. I stopped, restarted lower dose “, etc nothing helped.

did anti estrogens for years to try and alter the damage... no luck. In fact, probably worse.

i also did saw palmetto and it increased my gynecomatia - so it isn’t milder.

i finally got off everything and had the lump removed with surgery on both sides.

didnt touch fin for another 4 years until my hair started noticeably going down hill - and got a hair transplant last year - same time I started back on fin at 1mg every two days. So far, no sides.

i think because I had most of my tissue removed it has made a difference.

i also believe that most people at risk are people that have already grown gynecomastia through drugs or puberty and then take fin.

9 hours ago, MHR84 said:

Insane results mate, you are a lucky fellow.

do you know the diameter (hair thickness) of your hair?

I don't unfortunately... I wonder if there's a way I can find out from home 

On 2/5/2019 at 8:53 PM, brickellmoto said:

looks incredible

Thank you!!

Follow my progress:

lucky,

This is without doubt one of the best results that I can remember seeing. You hair looks awesome and I am elated for you. Thank you on behalf of guys like myself for documenting your progress on the forum. I have read from beginning to the end of this thread, but don't remember reading this - what was your process/decision making to undergo your session with Dr Cinik? I remember reading that you saw results from other Cinik patients on other forums, so you felt completely confident with your decision pre surgery? Were you considering with other Drs? Did you consult with other Drs? 

Very interested!

Again, congratulations! Enjoy that new hairline!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

5 hours ago, brickellmoto said:

right there with you brother, i'm an actor as well. how has life changed for you? i can only imagine you exuding nothing BUT confidence in auditions and everything. how did you go about normal life post-op? 

Awesome man! Yeah it certainly helps a ton with the confidence and post op was fine (just kept it covered when out and about) and told my agents and manager that I needed yime to recover...didnt stop me going to a few auditions  with a scabby head haha.

3 hours ago, Raphael84 said:

lucky,

This is without doubt one of the best results that I can remember seeing. You hair looks awesome and I am elated for you. Thank you on behalf of guys like myself for documenting your progress on the forum. I have read from beginning to the end of this thread, but don't remember reading this - what was your process/decision making to undergo your session with Dr Cinik? I remember reading that you saw results from other Cinik patients on other forums, so you felt completely confident with your decision pre surgery? Were you considering with other Drs? Did you consult with other Drs? 

Very interested!

Again, congratulations! Enjoy that new hairline!

Thanks man! I'm super ecstatic about my result and humbled that you read through the whole thread! Thank you!

I chose Dr. Cinik because of the results and consulation, not to mention the price. I consulted over the years with several recommended doctors on the forum but the results really spoke to me.

Follow my progress:

On 2/12/2019 at 12:23 AM, brickellmoto said:

@lukeyb1687 do you have a graft breakdown or how many grafts per cm2? not sure if you covered that already

Hi @Brickellmoto, sadly no. Dr. Cinik's clinic didn't offer that at the time I went, they may offer it now (not sure) but a buddy of mine is going at the end of this month, so I can ask him then.

Follow my progress:

Hi Lukeyb,

Your Progress story helped me a lot, really appreciate you doing this. 

Your results turned out great as well. Congrats.

I have 2 questions, 

1- When did you start using coconut oil post HT?

2- What is the Saw Palmetto Dosage you used per day & which brand?

Appreciate you response, Thanks in advance.

5 hours ago, spikestar said:

Hi Lukeyb,

Your Progress story helped me a lot, really appreciate you doing this. 

Your results turned out great as well. Congrats.

I have 2 questions, 

1- When did you start using coconut oil post HT?

2- What is the Saw Palmetto Dosage you used per day & which brand?

Appreciate you response, Thanks in advance.

Hi @spikestar,

Thanks for following :)

I used coconut oil around the 10th day I believe (it's kinda hard to remember exactly when) 

I used Gaia Saw Palmetto and took their recommended daily amount- 1 capsules 2x a day between meals.

Follow my progress:

On 2/18/2019 at 12:14 PM, clerksband said:

Hey Luke, as always, you look fantastic!

One question, when did you stopped taking Saw Palmetto and why? Do you take anything at the moment?

Hey clerk, I stopped taking it because I'm the worst when it comes to taking pills and forget to at times! At the moment nothing, I should jump back on a, multivitamin though lol!

2 hours ago, alex79 said:

Would taking Saw Palmetto a year after HT still have some positive affect?

Hi Alex,

I'm sure it would help a little!

Follow my progress:

• 4 weeks later...