3500 Scheduled with Dr. Cinik 12/12

lukeyb1687

On 11/15/2018 at 7:19 PM, lukeyb1687 said:

11 months! 

Hey guys and gals! Well nearly a whole year has passed since I had my transplant. 
Currently keeping the length on top and shaving the sides every 3 weeks or so. I'm going to be growing it longer and longer and who knows....maybe get myself an man bun haha! 

I'm VERY happy, I think if I was to do a 2nd pass at it I would want to adjust the hairline a little on the sides, but overall I am amazed just how different I feel in myself.  Again for reference I've attached the 10 month comparison. 

Front 11 month ..jpg

Left 11 month.jpg

Right 11 month.jpg

Top 11 month.jpg

Back 11 month.jpg

10 month.png

Just ... AMAZING!!! 

Congratulations!!! You must be super happy!

Thanks for sharing ; )

On 12/5/2017 at 2:09 PM, lukeyb1687 said:

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

After so many years, I am finally taking the gumption and undergoing an FUE procedure with Dr. Cinik.

I have been umming and arring for too long and after seeing some amazing results I decided to pull the trigger! I originally wanted to go with Dr. Koray Erdoğan but due to finances I am going with Dr. Cinik. His work has been well represented on several other forums and I've seen a few pop up here.

I've been loosing my hairline since I was 18 and after 12 years of postponing it, the universe lined up for me to be able to make it happen. As an English actor living in Los Angeles, I live in a town where looks sometimes overshadow talent, so I have decided that I am going to take the best of both worlds and make myself as marketable as possible (with versatile hair). As much as wigs and styling have helped in the past, I am a point where my hair is constantly on my mind...did the wind blow? How does it look when I get out the pool/ocean? Is the camera picking up the receding hairline?.

..pretty much the all the thoughts going through everyone's mind on this forum!

I am scheduled for approx. 3500 grafts, to the frontal third of my head, on Tuesday Dec 12th in Istanbul and I am excited and nervous! Looking at the future I am excited to see what it brings me with a new full head of hair, even if it's just confidence in the wind haha!

I'll keep you all updated over the course of the weeks so that people can use me as a resource if they want.

Attached are the pics that I sent the doctor, so you can see where my progression started at. I am fortunate that I have very thick donor hair, so I am excited to see how the grafts to hair ratio!

5b32f767817ef_LukeFront.thumb.jpg.bd9d7e44d3359506871f4edade708787.jpg

5b32f76845678_LukeDonor.thumb.jpg.0719bac46219f9f46cd91ed07485929c.jpg

5b32f768636eb_LukeTop.thumb.jpg.e8ed9c12ac235867fdd0a3889c16afed.jpg

5b32f7688c656_LukeRightSide.thumb.jpg.1afeb2a45d56a040b4fc6732265369e1.jpg

5b32f7689ef41_LukeLeftSide.thumb.jpg.ab2490cb7c15b28c3e9e1f990aa7c79c.jpg

Hey Luke,

Really appreciate your thread.  Dr. Cinik is on my list.  I am also from LA and its so hard to decide between one of the best like Dr. Koray Erdogan who is excellent but sort of expensive and I feel like everyone who gets a procedure from him gets the max 5000 grafts.  And while I respect Dr. Koray's work I think when a doctor grows naturally his facility grows and you don't get much time from him but his staff who every clinic will say are the best but who knows.  Nonetheless I am still considering Dr. Koray.

I also have Dr. Cinic and a few other doctors that I have followed some people from Dr. Yaman to Dr. T to Dr. Karadeniz.  

Its so tough.  

Thank you for your thread.

And thank you for all the members.  This website is a huge resource.  

-m

• Like 1

After so many years, I am finally taking the gumption and undergoing an FUE procedure with Dr. Cinik.

I have been umming and arring for too long and after seeing some amazing results I decided to pull the trigger! I originally wanted to go with Dr. Koray Erdoğan but due to finances I am going with Dr. Cinik. His work has been well represented on several other forums and I've seen a few pop up here.

I've been loosing my hairline since I was 18 and after 12 years of postponing it, the universe lined up for me to be able to make it happen. As an English actor living in Los Angeles, I live in a town where looks sometimes overshadow talent, so I have decided that I am going to take the best of both worlds and make myself as marketable as possible (with versatile hair). As much as wigs and styling have helped in the past, I am a point where my hair is constantly on my mind...did the wind blow? How does it look when I get out the pool/ocean? Is the camera picking up the receding hairline?.

I am scheduled for approx. 3500 grafts, to the frontal third of my head, on Tuesday Dec 12th in Istanbul and I am excited and nervous! Looking at the future I am excited to see what it brings me with a new full head of hair, even if it's just confidence in the wind haha!

I'll keep you all updated over the course of the weeks so that people can use me as a resource if they want.

Attached are the pics that I sent the doctor, so you can see where my progression started at. I am fortunate that I have very thick donor hair, so I am excited to see how the grafts to hair ratio!

Hey Luke,

Really appreciate your thread.  Dr. Cinik is on my list.  I am also from LA and its so hard to decide between one of the best like Dr. Koray Erdogan who is excellent but sort of expensive and I feel like everyone who gets a procedure from him gets the max 5000 grafts.  And while I respect Dr. Koray's work I think when a doctor grows naturally his facility grows and you don't get much time from him but his staff who every clinic will say are the best but who knows.  Nonetheless I am still considering Dr. Koray.

I also have Dr. Cinic and a few other doctors that I have followed some people from Dr. Yaman to Dr. T to Dr. Karadeniz.  

Its so tough.  

-m

Hey Luke,

Its so tough.  

-m

Hey Luke,

Its so tough.  

-m

33 minutes ago, Michael8 said:

I apologize I am not sure why my reply got posted 3 times.  I tried to delete it or edit it.  

If an admin can  delete the duplicates please. 

Haha no worries! Maybe the mods can delete the duplicate posts @Bill - Managing Publisher :)

22 hours ago, Markee said:

Luke your results are every bit as good and even better then most or many top notch doctors charging 4 to 5x times as much 

its making me rethink reconsider my plan with Rahal 

I've sent Clinik my consult pictures a few times in the past year with just a few simple questions asking for some feedback or examples of the good doctors temple work and and they just ignored my questions and send me there same old generic reply 

Thinking maybe if you could hook me up with someone there like a referral coming through you they might take my more serious 

My last contact there was with Sera Ventura 

Hey Markee,

I don't have any "hookups" I'm just a patient as much as anyone else. Have you tried calling them? Why would they not take your inquiry serious? 

@Zinedine Glad I could be of service for some laughs too! That picture cracks me up everytime! 

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188512-3500-scheduled-dr-cinik-12-12-a.html

6 hours ago, lukeyb1687 said:

Hey Markee,

I don't have any "hookups" I'm just a patient as much as anyone else. Have you tried calling them? Why would they not take your inquiry serious? 

Lucky i mean Lukey :)  Thanks for the reply my fellow HT brother

I don't know why they  ignored my question they do seem to reply quickly with the initial generic reply but  ignored any further questions regarding  temple work I was just asking for some  simple examples of the doctors work is all ?

I'm thinking maybe they just don't have any good  example pictures  I really couldn't find any looking through all the doctors work 

Seems alot of doctors tend to shy away from it as it tends to take some added skills to get it right 

I'm going to go ahead and call them Thinking it might be a good idea for me if I could use you as a referral just to say like you refereed me is all 

I know your just a patient but I think being your one the doctors best results might help couldn't hurt 

Edited by Markee

1 hour ago, ILtrooper said:

Very inspiring thread! The happiness in these people’s faces is priceless and the hope this thread brings to many of us! I love it! Fingers crossed I get similar results  :)

Thank you @ILtrooper glad you found the thread helpful. I'll keep updating with more pictures throughout the months as well as photos of what styles I choose for my hair next.

8 minutes ago, Markee said:

Lucky i mean Lukey :)  Thanks for the reply my fellow HT brother

I don't know why they they ignored my question they do seem to reply quickly with the initial generic reply but  ignored any further questions regarding  temple work I was just asking for some  simple examples of the doctors work is all ?

I'm thinking maybe they just don't have any good  example pictures  I really couldn't find any looking through all the doctors work 

Seems alot of doctors tend to shy away from it as it tends to take some added skills to get it right 

I'm going to go ahead and call them Thinking it might be a good idea for me if I could use you as a referral just to say like you refereed me is all 

I know your just a patient but I think being your one the doctors best results might help couldn't hurt 

@Markee haha thanks I do feel lucky lol! Yeah by all means tell them you found my thread here and maybe it might give you some traction. Wishing you the best!!

Follow my progress:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188512-3500-scheduled-dr-cinik-12-12-a.html

• Administrators

Hard to believe that is even you, a reminder that hair makes a huge difference in the appearance of a person. Not saying you looked bad before, but you look way better now man. Congrats very happy for you. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Hard to believe that is even you, a reminder that hair makes a huge difference in the appearance of a person. Not saying you looked bad before, but you look way better now man. Congrats very happy for you. 

Thank you Melvin! Haha I completely agree with you! It's crazy how hair really does change the appearance and even gives a more youthful appearance too, in some cases!

Follow my progress:

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 6:19 PM, lukeyb1687 said:

11 months! 

Hey guys and gals! Well nearly a whole year has passed since I had my transplant. 
Currently keeping the length on top and shaving the sides every 3 weeks or so. I'm going to be growing it longer and longer and who knows....maybe get myself an man bun haha! 

I'm VERY happy, I think if I was to do a 2nd pass at it I would want to adjust the hairline a little on the sides, but overall I am amazed just how different I feel in myself.  Again for reference I've attached the 10 month comparison. 

Front 11 month ..jpg

Left 11 month.jpg

Right 11 month.jpg

Top 11 month.jpg

Back 11 month.jpg

10 month.png

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 6:19 PM, lukeyb1687 said:

11 months! 

Front 11 month ..jpg

Left 11 month.jpg

Right 11 month.jpg

Top 11 month.jpg

Back 11 month.jpg

10 month.png

Absolutely fabulous result, takes 10 years off you Luke. This is one of the best transformations I have seen. Still another 6 months plus to improve also.

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

Hi Luke,

Firstly many thanks for posting your comprehensive, interesting updates, and congratulations on an incredible result.

I came across your thread back in May 2018 which put Dr Cinik on my radar. After further research of all the bigger clinics, I booked my surgery and had my hair transplant on the 1st September 2018. I opted for Cinik's DHI method where they fly in an experienced team. I had 2800 grafts all in my hairline.

I recall you saying you may meet Dr Cinik when he visited the States, and I was interested to see the conclusion of that.

Also many thanks and congratulations to R5000 who has also posted some of his fantastic updates in this thread. Very excited for both of you.

I had my hair transplant on 1st Sep 2018. Follow my progress here: FUE 2800 DHI Grafts Dr Cinik

8 hours ago, HairShadows said:

Hi Luke,

Firstly many thanks for posting your comprehensive, interesting updates, and congratulations on an incredible result.

I came across your thread back in May 2018 which put Dr Cinik on my radar. After further research of all the bigger clinics, I booked my surgery and had my hair transplant on the 1st September 2018. I opted for Cinik's DHI method where they fly in an experienced team. I had 2800 grafts all in my hairline.

I recall you saying you may meet Dr Cinik when he visited the States, and I was interested to see the conclusion of that.

Also many thanks and congratulations to R5000 who has also posted some of his fantastic updates in this thread. Very excited for both of you.

Congrats on your procedure! 

Yeah he came to Los Angeles and wanted to do an in person checkup. Meeting went great he was very excited to see how well everything had come along. (he took the 10 month comparison photos). Looking forward to hearing more about your journey! Best piece of advice I can give- Take Photos!

Here are my photos from today- Lighting next to natural light (window) and bathroom lighting. I tried to style my hair differently using different product and I'm not a fan on the clumpiness of this pomade. I think I'll be going back to my sea salt and matte paste.

880985156_Front11_26.thumb.jpg.f7468c31b913637d0eb15479207e9fb9.jpg674779807_FrontBathroom11_26.thumb.jpg.544ca2155d32d023c9b5ec8931b5140b.jpg974501098_Left11_26.thumb.jpg.f443da0d6606452a4a9a092bef3b48d3.jpg1426574026_LeftBathroom11_26.thumb.jpg.ae3c2f53790a50d3027e247f513f36b5.jpg1284893079_Right211_26.thumb.jpg.2dd211efa7a5fa88247cfde714e47a55.jpg1502754417_RightBathroom11_26.thumb.jpg.81f4e0ece0f40a5e7017f60840039bce.jpg2059503462_Top11_26.thumb.jpg.76dacd4cf3ef282df4413a461693a1ff.jpg1938393384_Topbathroom11_26.thumb.jpg.b216e0bc679a611d5a4033b2116711ac.jpg859062150_Top211_26.thumb.jpg.62ed962f7b8d8168546429bff1c81c0f.jpg1570012057_TopBathroom211_26.thumb.jpg.5fb74eddbd4cf673ab8fb82857ff0818.jpg

Follow my progress:

2 hours ago, jj51702 said:

Fantastic Luke. Thank you for coming back and helping answer questions and sharing your results

That's why I'm here, share my experience! :)

Follow my progress:

• 2 weeks later...

Very inspiring thread, I've read each of every 14 pages. My happyness was growing at the same time as your renew hair and touppé did. I think it's impossible to me to  get such a great result, but it was a good reading. Congratulations!

My hair transplant: 

Dr. Cinik - January 15th 2019. 3500 grafts + 300 beard grafts

On 12/9/2018 at 11:07 AM, fespafer said:

Very inspiring thread, I've read each of every 14 pages. My happyness was growing at the same time as your renew hair and touppé did. I think it's impossible to me to  get such a great result, but it was a good reading. Congratulations!

Thanks for reading! Never say impossible, you never know what is doable. 

Have you reached out to any Drs for a consultation? How far along is your hairloss?

Follow my progress:

Well I am almost at the 1 year mark (3 days shy)!! But as I have family in town I likely will miss the date to update so wanted to give my results today! My family's coming in from England tomorrow and they haven't seen me since just before and after the operation. So this will be the biggest testament in terms of what they notice and how different I look. - Of course they know about the transplant, but will see it for the first time in person.

I am growing my hair out and after a few weeks of the awkward stage it's finally getting better in terms of being more manageable and doing what I want it to. 

Overall at the 12 month mark I am ecstatic over how different I look. The fact the hair shapes my face, I don't mind about the wind as it's a quick fix. I can part my hair either side of my head (photos to follow). I've had a ton of compliments stating how I look 8-10 years younger than before, is it from working out, diet? I've been very open with everyone who's asked about what's different, and no-one has even guessed that I had a hair transplant until I tell them. They're reactions are priceless..I can almost hear their inner voices changing as they process that information "Are you crazy, woah that's so cool, hmm maybe I should get one" haha!

This forum has been a huge help and I really appreciate everyone reaching out to ask about my story and following this thread. I will be continuing to post my journey over the next few months too. Thank you all and feel free to ask me any questions that I can help answer :)

1 year front.jpg

1 year Left.jpg

1 Year right.jpg

1 Year (top).jpg

1 year top 2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Follow my progress:

• Administrators

Awesome density, you’ve got a great head or hair. Dr. Cinik has served you well congrats my man 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.