lukeyb1687

3500 Scheduled with Dr. Cinik 12/12

Luke your results are every bit as good and even better then most or many top notch doctors charging 4 to 5x times as much 

its making me rethink reconsider my plan with Rahal 

I've sent Clinik my consult pictures a few times in the past year with just a few simple questions asking for some feedback or examples of the good doctors temple work and and they just ignored my questions and send me there same old generic reply 

Thinking maybe if you could hook me up with someone there like a referral coming through you they might take my more serious 

My last contact there was with Sera Ventura 

Edited by Markee

On 12/18/2017 at 5:01 AM, lukeyb1687 said:

Hi Bill!

I sure will be posting updates regularly :)

Wish I could skip ahead to the next 6-12 months to some lush locks and not think about the wind messing up my hair haha!

I thought I got lucky with missing the swelling of my head...until wife and I cut the band off...we both laughed so hard!! I think that photo explains itself! ??

The other photos are from today (3-4) days post. With the time zone difference it's closer to 4 days. Still swollen but looking much better. I took pictures of the donor area with and without the flash...my wife pointed out the white string too haha! Just started biotin 1000mg and a B-complex as Biotin usually causes me to breakout with terrible acne, after doing some research its due to an off ratio of B-5.

I've been wearing the loose fitting cap given after surgery religiously when outside and no-one has been the wiser that I've had a transplant. I've certainly felt the pressure pains and also the tightness across the entire head. The first day or so it was rather painful to raise my eyebrows! But that's now subsided. I am likely going to drive myself crazy as I keep checking my head every time I walk past a mirror. Not looking forward to the shed and ugly duckling phase!!

20171216_155844-756x1008.jpg.d03e109c4b55b7f025960dd2a5241a6f.jpg

This is the BEST photo of the whole case 🤯 wowww!!!

On 11/15/2018 at 7:19 PM, lukeyb1687 said:

11 months! 

Hey guys and gals! Well nearly a whole year has passed since I had my transplant. 
Currently keeping the length on top and shaving the sides every 3 weeks or so. I'm going to be growing it longer and longer and who knows....maybe get myself an man bun haha! 

I'm VERY happy, I think if I was to do a 2nd pass at it I would want to adjust the hairline a little on the sides, but overall I am amazed just how different I feel in myself.  Again for reference I've attached the 10 month comparison. 

Front 11 month ..jpg

Left 11 month.jpg

Right 11 month.jpg

Top 11 month.jpg

Back 11 month.jpg

10 month.png

Just ... AMAZING!!! 

Congratulations!!! You must be super happy!

Thanks for sharing ; )

On 12/5/2017 at 2:09 PM, lukeyb1687 said:

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

After so many years, I am finally taking the gumption and undergoing an FUE procedure with Dr. Cinik.

I have been umming and arring for too long and after seeing some amazing results I decided to pull the trigger! I originally wanted to go with Dr. Koray Erdoğan but due to finances I am going with Dr. Cinik. His work has been well represented on several other forums and I've seen a few pop up here.

I've been loosing my hairline since I was 18 and after 12 years of postponing it, the universe lined up for me to be able to make it happen. As an English actor living in Los Angeles, I live in a town where looks sometimes overshadow talent, so I have decided that I am going to take the best of both worlds and make myself as marketable as possible (with versatile hair). As much as wigs and styling have helped in the past, I am a point where my hair is constantly on my mind...did the wind blow? How does it look when I get out the pool/ocean? Is the camera picking up the receding hairline?.

..pretty much the all the thoughts going through everyone's mind on this forum!

I am scheduled for approx. 3500 grafts, to the frontal third of my head, on Tuesday Dec 12th in Istanbul and I am excited and nervous! Looking at the future I am excited to see what it brings me with a new full head of hair, even if it's just confidence in the wind haha!

I'll keep you all updated over the course of the weeks so that people can use me as a resource if they want.

Attached are the pics that I sent the doctor, so you can see where my progression started at. I am fortunate that I have very thick donor hair, so I am excited to see how the grafts to hair ratio!

5b32f767817ef_LukeFront.thumb.jpg.bd9d7e44d3359506871f4edade708787.jpg

5b32f76845678_LukeDonor.thumb.jpg.0719bac46219f9f46cd91ed07485929c.jpg

5b32f768636eb_LukeTop.thumb.jpg.e8ed9c12ac235867fdd0a3889c16afed.jpg

5b32f7688c656_LukeRightSide.thumb.jpg.1afeb2a45d56a040b4fc6732265369e1.jpg

5b32f7689ef41_LukeLeftSide.thumb.jpg.ab2490cb7c15b28c3e9e1f990aa7c79c.jpg

Hey Luke,

Really appreciate your thread.  Dr. Cinik is on my list.  I am also from LA and its so hard to decide between one of the best like Dr. Koray Erdogan who is excellent but sort of expensive and I feel like everyone who gets a procedure from him gets the max 5000 grafts.  And while I respect Dr. Koray's work I think when a doctor grows naturally his facility grows and you don't get much time from him but his staff who every clinic will say are the best but who knows.  Nonetheless I am still considering Dr. Koray.

I also have Dr. Cinic and a few other doctors that I have followed some people from Dr. Yaman to Dr. T to Dr. Karadeniz.  

Its so tough.  

Thank you for your thread.

And thank you for all the members.  This website is a huge resource.  

-m

After so many years, I am finally taking the gumption and undergoing an FUE procedure with Dr. Cinik.

I have been umming and arring for too long and after seeing some amazing results I decided to pull the trigger! I originally wanted to go with Dr. Koray Erdoğan but due to finances I am going with Dr. Cinik. His work has been well represented on several other forums and I've seen a few pop up here.

I've been loosing my hairline since I was 18 and after 12 years of postponing it, the universe lined up for me to be able to make it happen. As an English actor living in Los Angeles, I live in a town where looks sometimes overshadow talent, so I have decided that I am going to take the best of both worlds and make myself as marketable as possible (with versatile hair). As much as wigs and styling have helped in the past, I am a point where my hair is constantly on my mind...did the wind blow? How does it look when I get out the pool/ocean? Is the camera picking up the receding hairline?.

I am scheduled for approx. 3500 grafts, to the frontal third of my head, on Tuesday Dec 12th in Istanbul and I am excited and nervous! Looking at the future I am excited to see what it brings me with a new full head of hair, even if it's just confidence in the wind haha!

I'll keep you all updated over the course of the weeks so that people can use me as a resource if they want.

Attached are the pics that I sent the doctor, so you can see where my progression started at. I am fortunate that I have very thick donor hair, so I am excited to see how the grafts to hair ratio!

Hey Luke,

Really appreciate your thread.  Dr. Cinik is on my list.  I am also from LA and its so hard to decide between one of the best like Dr. Koray Erdogan who is excellent but sort of expensive and I feel like everyone who gets a procedure from him gets the max 5000 grafts.  And while I respect Dr. Koray's work I think when a doctor grows naturally his facility grows and you don't get much time from him but his staff who every clinic will say are the best but who knows.  Nonetheless I am still considering Dr. Koray.

I also have Dr. Cinic and a few other doctors that I have followed some people from Dr. Yaman to Dr. T to Dr. Karadeniz.  

Its so tough.  

-m

Hey Luke,

Its so tough.  

-m

Hey Luke,

Its so tough.  

-m

I apologize I am not sure why my reply got posted 3 times.  I tried to delete it or edit it.  

If an admin can  delete the duplicates please.