3500 Scheduled with Dr. Cinik 12/12

lukeyb1687

R5000, you look right on track mate! Watch from here it will explode even more!! Happy growing man, feel free to reach out if you have any questions I can help with what I did. 

Alex, was the question for me or r5000? For me you can see on the previous page my donor and side area :)

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

Thank You, i’m hoping my final result in March 2019 will be great. And as for the pics of my donar area, here is my pics for alex79..i tried my best but it is a little difficult taking pictures of the back of your head when your by yourself.

FAC56101-7558-485F-A924-5A49BF2ABD17.jpeg

DF096A20-9565-4526-AC9B-B3EDC8EDDAFD.jpeg

E3FF1D37-6AA8-4527-B46C-E0FD23EA4B6E.jpeg

2684DEED-38A1-4713-B859-16945B4946C4.jpeg

DE28AC68-AA4D-4819-9EC9-ED2CA3F545D4.jpeg

2 hours ago, lukeyb1687 said:

R5000, you look right on track mate! Watch from here it will explode even more!! Happy growing man, feel free to reach out if you have any questions I can help with what I did. 

Alex, was the question for me or r5000? For me you can see on the previous page my donor and side area :)

Hi lukeyb1687, 

The question was for r5000. But let me tell you also that you have impressive results. :)

Thanks, I haven’t had a haircut in about 15 days but I usually cut the sides with the number 2 clip and if you look very closely and stand right in back of me you’ll be able to see some slight scaring, nothing big but you can barely see it, and that’s only because I cut it so short on the sides but if you don’t have it short on the sides then you won’t have nothing to worry about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all!

Sorry I missed the 10 month mark! Been busy with work and enjoying the hair haha!

So it's got even thicker and the top part I was concerned with is filling in too! Here are the 10 month pics :) Dr. Cinik came out to the ISHRS conference last week in Los Angeles and reached out to meet with me to do an in person inspection. He was really happy with the results as am I. 

I tried to get a few pics for how I style my hair and lifting the hair up to show the actual hairline.

Back 10-14.jpg

Front 10-14.jpg

Front up 10-14.jpg

Left 10-14.jpg

Right 10-14.jpg

Top 2 10-14.jpg

Top 10-14.jpg

Follow my progress:

7 hours ago, lukeyb1687 said:

Oh and the new Headshot is coming along nicely :)

Luke Banham HS.jpg

This is just amazing.  You look great Luke. Looks so So so natural.  You can’t tell you had anything done and that is what really matters.  By looking at these pics id say you never ever had a transplant.  No one in public will pick this up as one either.  That is one goal most long for and man i am really happy for you.  Man, this really hit a homerun.  Gosh, it is the best bang for the buck right here.  

• Like 1

Results look fantastic and natural!

Just like to add...not all that necessary but...a touch-up to bring down and fill-in the temples and temple triangles just a tad bit would make this even more perfect...nevertheless, still a success. :)

Nice headshot as well ??

• Like 1

Thank you all for the kind words. 

Yes I'm super excited about the result! 

@VicTNYC I have considered that I would like to adjust the temple/hairline a little more (especially on the left side) but I'm not sure if I will do it so soon or wait a few more years and see if any further hair loss continues past the frontal third. 

Overall it has made a huge difference to my confidence and the elements no longer bother me lol!

Follow my progress:

Im a bit confused, because the poster said that dr. cinik was involved in his surgery with the graft extraction and placement, I have been e-mailing with Dr. Cinik where it was stated with even their most expensive DHI package, Dr. Cinik only supervises the whole surgery, and on the website it states that as well, no where in any of the cost packages does it say that he does even the incisions, it only says supervise, which was confirmed by his office through e-mails

Such a wonderful result, especially the density. It's so wonderfully dense! I would be trying different hairstyles all day long if I were you. Congratulations once again and thanks for posting the new photos. :)

13 hours ago, jj51702 said:

Looking mint. What were dr ciniks comments regarding the spot with less density?

Do you mean the side triangles? So he is sure what you are asking... I went back to the first page and I think that that's how the doctor designed the hairline but Luke should know better, it's not the same seeing photos than seeing your own head in the mirror.