Second Transplant 4000 Grafts by DR.Jyoti Gupta @ Dermaclinix

Manuel

161 days past since surgery. Next update will be on the 6 month mark /180days

Hey Manuel

Do you wash and style your hair Every Day?

Or do you just keep it styled like that for a couple of days?

and does it take you a long time to style the hair or do you just swipe it sideways and thats it?

Have you experienced shock loss in your crown? I have a similar crown to yours and I was rejected for a HT because my coverage is still not that bad and I would have had shock loss according to Harley Street Clinic. Was that not the case for you? Have you been told about that?

Also, do you take any medication and if so how long have you done so? Any side effects?

Hi Johnny,

I do wash and style my hair every day. It does not take much time at all.

Hey Manuel

Do you wash and style your hair Every Day?

Or do you just keep it styled like that for a couple of days?

and does it take you a long time to style the hair or do you just swipe it sideways and thats it?

Luckily there was hardly any shock loss within the crown area. Having said, I must admit that my recovery process was different compare to my first hair transplant. Back in 2014, I have had shock loss within the first 6 weeks and signs of re-growth

after 3.5 month. This time, there was not much shock loss at all and signs of re growth already evident within less than 3 months. However it seems that there is a delayed reaction as I did developed a nasty bald patch at the back of head ( were hair was harvested) 3 months after surgery. Tests confirmed alopecia areata. I have never had alopecia nor did anyone in my family. I thought that the temporary intake of a herbal supplement perhaps was to blame for the condition, but I am certain that the alopecia patch was induced by the surgery. Even my dermatologist believes now, that the bald patch is linked to the trauma. I have had this week a few more steroid injections which hopefully speed up the recovery.

Otherwise I am pretty happy with given result so far.

With regard to medication, I only use 5%minoxidil

QUOTE=super64;2526889]Have you experienced shock loss in your crown? I have a similar crown to yours and I was rejected for a HT because my coverage is still not that bad and I would have had shock loss according to Harley Street Clinic. Was that not the case for you? Have you been told about that?

Also, do you take any medication and if so how long have you done so? Any side effects?