Second Transplant 4000 Grafts by DR.Jyoti Gupta @ Dermaclinix

Manuel

Looks like a marked improvement! The insertions look pretty natural, who did your op? I think you’d benifut from two prp sessions at the temples to really improve the growth

agree the PRP seems to contribute to the early growth. My surgery was done by Dr. Jyoti Gupta in Delhi.

This looks so encouraging, i am considering 2nd FUE my self.

Did you have any shedding on our 1st transplaned hair ? if yes have they all come back or only 70-80% have grown back ?

Hi there,

thanks for your feedback. Luckily I did not experienced any shedding of the 1 st transplanted hair at all.

How's the beard looking, was the beard extraction process painful ?

The beard is all good, the redness has faded and there has been no scarring or whatsoever.

Personally I found the extraction on my beard pretty easy going ( 400 grafts were extracted). There was no pain at all. I will add picture of the beard to next photo up date tomorrow.

Edited by Manuel

Looking great! did you notice any shock loss in the same region where previous transplant was done?

thank you:) I did not noticed any shock loss in the region where the first transplant was done ( crown and front).

Looks good. I had terrible shock loss on my second HT behind the hairline.

Do you think its starting to fill in?

thanks Frank. There was definitely some shock loss behind the hair line and also within the crown area. Having said, my temples were already very bad prior to my second HT. Everything was going well after I have had the 1st HT, however last year in March I suddenly lost within 6 month more hair than I have lost within the last 4 years. It looked pretty bad and was no longer able to cover the gaps with dermmatch and couvre.

Right now, I am pretty happy with the early results. Some growth has kicked in and whilst it may not be very apparent yet, I can certainly feel the stubble's

Manual,

I don't think I've ever seen anyone do daily progress updates. It's pretty cool. Everything is looking good and you're almost at the 90 day milestone mark! Growth should kick in like crazy soon and I am looking forward to seeing your results.

HT#1 - Dr. Rahal (Jan 2012) - 4700 grafts

HT#2 - Dr. Rahal (Jan 2014) - 1800 grafts

HT#3 - Dr. Konior (Jan 2018) - 1200 grafts

Manual,

I don't think I've ever seen anyone do daily progress updates. It's pretty cool. Everything is looking good and you're almost at the 90 day milestone mark! Growth should kick in like crazy soon and I am looking forward to seeing your results.

thanks Razzy, really appreciate your feedback. I am looking forward to the magic 90 day mark