5476 grafts FUE / ASMED - Koray Erdogan / 22 & 23 November

vchorro

Mate you look incredible!! So happy for you!

Only going to get better from here

Thank you very much, mate. I really appreciate your post! :)

Time goes by really fast and the HT seems to be really far away, but it's been only 6 months and I'm living a new life thanks to this experience.

Thanks again, mate! :)

awesome!, looks perfect already.

Thank you so much, mate!:)

The front area looks really, really good, yes!

On the other hand, the crown area is evolving slower and, when there is a strong light (or when it's really sunny) I can still see parts of my skull... But I'm also really happy because the progression is really noticeable :)

In a few weeks I will update again :)

hola vchorro, tu progreso es excelente hasta ahora, grandes cambios y mucho m?s por venir. Esperamos sus actualizaciones continuas mi amigo espa?ol.:D

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

hola vchorro, tu progreso es excelente hasta ahora, grandes cambios y mucho m?s por venir. Esperamos sus actualizaciones continuas mi amigo espa?ol.:D

Hahahahaha! You truly are an adventure man, HG1!!! :D:D:D

You have posted a message that could perfectly be written by a Spanish person! Congrats! And I'm talking seriously! :D:D:D

Thanks, mate! :):):)

• 4 weeks later...

U get what pay for! Congrats dude not only do u now have a full head of hair it looks like uve always had a full head of hair! One of the best results Ive seen in years. THIS is why Erdogan is one of the top guys in the world period!

• 2 months later...

Almost 10 months update!

Hello mates!

Yes, I'm alive! :) First of all, SORRY. Login problems kept me away of the forum for a while and, later, I went throught difficult times. No energy for posting :(

Anyway, and as I said, I'm back and I'm going to update the thread with  pictures from today with
wet hair.

I'm only 4 days away from the 10 days mark and I can now say the front area is PERFECT. Completely happy at this point. Previously I was somehow worried about the very first line because it was weak and I was able to see part of my head through the implanted grafts. That hair slowly thickened and I'm in love with the results.

Regarding the crown, is not perfect. With a really strong light I can still see my head, but the evolution is evident and constant, as you can see in the picture. So, better be patient!!!

Later I will post more pictures from today, but with dry hair and, in the next days, I will collect pictures from the previous months and will attach them, so you can see the evolution :)

A big hug for everyone!

IMG_20180920_112926.jpg

IMG_20180920_112953.jpg

IMG_20180920_113047.jpg

IMG_20180920_113128.jpg

IMG_20180920_113208.jpg

IMG_20180920_113229.jpg

IMG_20180920_113256.jpg

• Like 1

@Kraistoff Thanks, mate! :) You are beginning a marvelous journey that will end up with a "you" that will feel better, free of complexes and, above all, a "you" that will be really, really happy. Be patient and enjoy, mate! :)

The density in my crown is great, but the implanted grafts in that area grow slowlier than the ones in the front area, so I can still see part of my head, but the improvement is there and every day I can for sure see that is improving because of they are still thickening.

@
VicTNYC Thanks you too, mate! :) I can see how the vertex area is still thickening, so I guess there are a few months of improvements. I now understand when other people say this is a 14-18 months journey :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2018 at 9:31 PM, pancake said:

Great result!!! Are you happybwith the result! It looks very natural!

Hello pancake!!! How are you doing, mate? :)

Yes, I'm very happy at this point. Still waiting improvement for the crown area, but really I'm happy when I see myself in the mirror  :)

I hope you are doing fine, mate!

Bye!

By the way, mates, did you saw an improvement in your crown area in the last months? I mean, does the crown area improve when you pass the 11-12 month mark?

• 3 weeks later...

11 months update!!!

Hello mates! How are you doing? :D

11 months ago I was coming back to Spain with a, yet, new life of relaxation to come :)

As you will see in the new pictures, everything is still improving at this phase. My front hair is getting thicker every day. In fact, I don't know how to explain myself, but the hair is "nicer", it seems to be really strong and I have zero complain.

On the vertex area the hair is still thin, but I would say it has also began to get thicker and thicker. The density will nver be the same than the front area (34000 vs 2000), but I really believe that it will look very good in a few months, when I arrive to the 16-18 month endline.

I'd love to know what do you think of my case, friends :) In fact, I'd also love to know if you experience an improvement on your crown beyond the 11-12 month mark :)

By the way, recently I went to the hairdresser :)

Bye, mates, and sorry for my English!

IMG_20181025_114928.jpg

IMG_20181025_114931.jpg

IMG_20181025_115726.jpg

IMG_20181025_120254.jpg

IMG_20181025_120301.jpg

IMG_20181025_120305.jpg

IMG_20181025_141545.jpg

IMG_20181025_141607.jpg

18 hours ago, Kraistoff said:

Looks brilliant my friend 

hope to god I have a result like yours 

what did you look like 6 weeks post op? 

Thanks to you too, friend! :)

I've been digging into my collection and, yes, I've found one picture from 29 December 2017, that's one month and one week after the procedure.

This was how my head looked back then, hope it helps you :)

IMG_20171229_143111.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Amigo Vchorro es increíble el resultado de tu operación! De los mejores que he visto enhorabuena! 

Porfavor me gustaría saber si respondes una pregunta, Estás tomando vitaminas a parte del finasteride? Si es así, en qué mes después del transplante comenzaste y cuáles son estás vitaminas? Actualmente voy por lo segundo mes post trasplante y me gustaría comenzar a tomar vitaminas. Muchas gracias y saludos!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2018 at 3:44 AM, MEDBOR93 said:

Amigo Vchorro es increíble el resultado de tu operación! De los mejores que he visto enhorabuena! 

Porfavor me gustaría saber si respondes una pregunta, Estás tomando vitaminas a parte del finasteride? Si es así, en qué mes después del transplante comenzaste y cuáles son estás vitaminas? Actualmente voy por lo segundo mes post trasplante y me gustaría comenzar a tomar vitaminas. Muchas gracias y saludos!!

Hello! Thanks for your kind words!

Yes, I've been taking a vitamin complex for a few months now. Just the usual hair&nails complex: vitamin b, zinc, keratin and selenium... Nothing special at all :)

Bye, mate!