2400 grafts unshaven FUE Dr Koray Erodgan

Marky9829

One of the best results of Dr. Erdogan, maybe the best. You are really lucky. Could you please put some pictures of 1-3 months? Did you experience shock loss and how was it. It is important to see those to know if small shock loss helped this kind of great result. And I believe you took dutasteride throughout this period, did you take any other supplements or vitamins? Thanks.

Thanks for the positive replies I’m really happy with the result.

It’s not perfect as it takes some styling to get it right, the transplanted hair is a lot curlier than my native hair but with abit of wax it looks good, obviously that’s not Asmeds fault it’s just the way my hair is.

I take biotin and a multivitamin everyday, I was on Dutasteride but not I have changed to Finasteride as we are trying for a baby. I’ve not experienced any loss since hanging so I’m going to stick with Finasteride from now on.

1-3 month pics are earlier on in the thread.

I didn’t experience any shock loss at all.

It’s certainly the best thing I’ve ever done, I was so worried before I had it done about the outcome and even the surgery itself but the whole experience has been a breeze.

If I need more work in future I will definitely be going back to Asmed

Thanks for the info. Happy for you. Curly hairs will straighten after 12 months its all normal. I asked for the photos between 1-3 months when the transplanted hairs shed, you didn't put them in the thread. There is only photos of 11 days and after that 3 months. Anyway you don't have to put them, congrats.

Your first photos show receding hairline but the rest of your hair looked alright to me so perhaps that's why you didn't experience any shock loss because they only had to work on the hairline which is great now in between.

• 3 months later...

@Marky9829

Hey mate, any updates?  You must be passing 10 months.  Looks amazing.

Question about the u-fue which I am going for.  You mentioned you shaved the front of your hair before the surgery, however It appears to still be there on your consultation day.  Did you do it the night before?  Was it just the first 1-2 cm of hairline?

Cheers

I will use this as my reference, I also had mine done with Erdogan with roughly the same number of grafts in the same area and my 6 months is maybe 40% of your density despite having thick hair. Do you remember who your techs were? And do you remember how many other guys were doing surgeries that day?

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, OliverTja said:

Hi Marky!

Nice to hear that you are satisfied with the result. Happy for you. But isn't 2411 grafts too much for that such a small area?

His hairline has come down a fair bit in my opinion and think 2411 grafts sounds about about right in order to  get the coverage/density right to go with his existing hair. You can end using up near enough 1000 grafts just to touch up the hairline and this case is much more than a touch up with the hairline being brought down so numbers sound about right to me. Good result anyhow.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Fozzie said:

His hairline has come down a fair bit in my opinion and think 2411 grafts sounds about about right in order to  get the coverage/density right to go with his existing hair. You can end using up near enough 1000 grafts just to touch up the hairline and this case is much more than a touch up with the hairline being brought down so numbers sound about right to me. Good result anyhow.

I agree.  It looks like his hairline was brought down around 2cm.  He had very little hairloss further back so the new hair was able to blend in when grown out.  Very good result this.  I think this shows that having more hair can help with a natural result, rather than waiting for it to get worse before seeking treatment

Edited by markymarc123