Can curls create the illusion of hair volume?

Hello. Lately, I've lost the 5th part of what I had had. Probably because of huge stress. Now I have to force myself to go out because I feel so ugly. How to hide it? I don't want to go aIways in the hat. And yesterday I saw on YouTube the girl with very thin hair curl it, and it created an illusion she has more hair. Can it work? And she used a curling iron. But I am afraid. Though, according to the professional curling irons reviews , this device shouldn't damage hair a lot. Or isn't it true? What would you suggest?:confused: I don't want to lose my left hair because of heat devices:(

Edited by AmberLarson

If used properly, Curling Irons will not damage you hair. A nice soft short style with bond and curls will add dimension to your look.

Without a picture of your current hair situation it is hard to give concrete advice but curls always tend to look thicker and add more volume.

Most Shopping Malls in America have Kiosks where professional curling irons are sold and demonstrated. I know that for a fact. My wife bought one.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

If used properly, Curling Irons will not damage you hair. A nice soft short style with bond and curls will add dimension to your look.

Without a picture of your current hair situation it is hard to give concrete advice but curls always tend to look thicker and add more volume.

Most Shopping Malls in America have Kiosks where professional curling irons are sold and demonstrated. I know that for a fact. My wife bought one.

Thanks a lot for advice! :) I'll try to force myself to take a picture and attach here.