Dr Koray Erdogan Asmed 5500 Graft - Kumar

Sk78

Hi Friends

I want to share my experience ..and give back to this forum and members of this forum who posted there experience as well and helped me with choosing ASMED ..so its my turn now to help others still on the fence waiting wondering

I am from UK, London, I have been contemplating for an hair transplant for last 5, 6 years and finalised the below Clinic \ Doctors.

DHI (UK)

Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)

Dr. Hakan Doganay

Dr. Erkan Demirsoy

Finally decided with Dr. Koray Erdogan because no one could match his results, Also security was a concern but after reaching Istanbul security is no

more a concern.

I went on a 6 days Holiday to turkey and combined the Operation (Oct 20th to Oct25th), I stayed

Oct 20th / Friday

Met with the Coordinator Sevinc, She was great person and very helpful and not to my expectation,

ASMED clinic was very Clean, Very modern, it was like a hotel, in fact there was a person Playing piano in the lounge.

Met with the Doctor , my donor area total was estimated at 9000 graft and he suggested 5000 graft and I requested 5500 to cover my crown

completely, he agreed, then Payment was done. Head was shaved and we agreed on the hairline.

Oct 21th and 22nd (sat and Sunday) , I stayed at the Europe side and did sightseeing.

23rd Monday Operation - Only the Anaesthesia injections were painful, other than that the Operation was just fine.

Had trouble sleeping that night as I was asked to sleep on the Neck Pillow.

24rd Tuesday Operation - Again, Only the Anaesthesia injections was painful, other than that the Operation was just fine.

again sleeping was the only Problem.

25rd Wednesday - Went to the Hospital and Performed the First wash.

I started writing this Blog after 20 Days of the Operation, Hair has started to Fall and its very rapid.

Will Keep Updating my progress and pictures, Hope it benefits

Thanks to members like Justjax for giving me the confidence.

Thanks

Kumar

1.JPG.47ab3cf05374d2f7c565b56a98017e56.JPG

2.jpg.b10e219b84400dd69e764b843cd707c1.jpg

3.jpg.0a68249ec7162dd864d99a336a7d0292.jpg

4.jpg.35b6a024cf4cf9cad5fec1f03df3f109.jpg

5.JPG.98a9ad77e445c74936247ec20397fbe6.JPG

Hi Mick

Tks, Koray Erdogan charged me 2.5 (2.5*5500 graft) Euros per graft, I know its lot.

I took close to 2 years for me to finalise Dr. Koray because of the cost.

Other best doctors in turkey are charging 1 to 1.5 per graft and it through mini motor, I have compared more than 100 results, Mini motor does not provide a decent output.

These doctors for Manual puch are charging around 2 Euro / Graft, So decided to go with ASMED.

Hope this helps

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Sk78!

I see your surgery at ASMED was very similar to mine: almost identical number of implanted grafts and even my timing was very close to your transplant (my HT was only a week later!).

I hope you are doing well, mate! :)

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Friends

I want to share my experience ..and give back to this forum and members of this forum who posted there experience as well and helped me with choosing ASMED ..so its my turn now to help others still on the fence waiting wondering

I am from UK, London, I have been contemplating for an hair transplant for last 5, 6 years and finalised the below Clinic \ Doctors.

DHI (UK)

Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)

Dr. Hakan Doganay

Dr. Erkan Demirsoy

Finally decided with Dr. Koray Erdogan because no one could match his results, Also security was a concern but after reaching Istanbul security is no

more a concern.

I went on a 6 days Holiday to turkey and combined the Operation (Oct 20th to Oct25th), I stayed

Oct 20th / Friday

Met with the Coordinator Sevinc, She was great person and very helpful and not to my expectation,

ASMED clinic was very Clean, Very modern, it was like a hotel, in fact there was a person Playing piano in the lounge.

Met with the Doctor , my donor area total was estimated at 9000 graft and he suggested 5000 graft and I requested 5500 to cover my crown

completely, he agreed, then Payment was done. Head was shaved and we agreed on the hairline.

Oct 21th and 22nd (sat and Sunday) , I stayed at the Europe side and did sightseeing.

23rd Monday Operation - Only the Anaesthesia injections were painful, other than that the Operation was just fine.

Had trouble sleeping that night as I was asked to sleep on the Neck Pillow.

24rd Tuesday Operation - Again, Only the Anaesthesia injections was painful, other than that the Operation was just fine.

again sleeping was the only Problem.

25rd Wednesday - Went to the Hospital and Performed the First wash.

I started writing this Blog after 20 Days of the Operation, Hair has started to Fall and its very rapid.

Will Keep Updating my progress and pictures, Hope it benefits

Thanks to members like Justjax for giving me the confidence.

Thanks

Kumar

Hi Kumar

Looks great from the pics! I'm guessing you are in the ugly duckling phase at the moment? How have you found this the past few weeks?

Hi

Thanks guys...! Sorry was slightly buys,

Its been 10 week and few days now. There was no hair growth till now.

I could suddenly see hair sproutingout.

Hair growth in last week is the only hair growth I have seen. As per my analysis most people get their best growth between 3 to 5 Months, In next 2 weeks I will be entering to my 3 months. going forward I will post regularly.

JustJax Thanks , yes I am in the ugly duckling phase :D. Hopefully in next 2 months , I should be ok... My update.

jimbrann - Here is the update

vchorro -

Very nice, Yes, we are in the the same boat, Post pictures.

Regards

SK

5b32f86f3f467_10Weeks1.JPG.5015f73e9ce663bd5094366f20331255.JPG

Congrats on your procedure with an outstanding surgeon.

Been seeing a lot of failed or subpar cases on here recently, good to see success stories from those who take the time to fully research carefully.

Love the dense graft placement, should make for a very dense result.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=114221&d=1510673055

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

• 1 month later...

Hi

I am happy with my Hair growth, Loads of complements, Huge difference between 3rd month and 4th Month.

Photo is from 4 months and 1 Week.

1.png.28d60fd0d2077718bf5043be049a56b1.png

2.png.bc9800b5c1126e191e1ee2e160e589eb.png

3.png.e858ae5d40ed997e97c9e9340eb29507.png

4.png.5220f7008e62760d36d48508542420d8.png

Edited by Sk78

Looks like its going to be an amazing result. However i do believe the compliments are probably because of your new haircut as well as your transplant. The haircut you had before the procedure magnified your hairloss even further due to the contrast of long hair and thinning hair.

1)

@Justin - Thanks, Yes 3 months to 4 Month, a huge improvement.

I am using Propecia and Lazer Helmet. I actually want to stop propecia, when should I.

R u still continuing it.

Also I have been tracking few people on this forum, to be honest, on comparison scale my 4 month was equal to ur 3rd month.

I found my results are closer to Ersko72 (on month on month basis)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/181978-dr-koray-erdogan-asmed-clinic-%96-3400-grafts-%96-fue-dec-2015-a.html

2) @utxeee - Thanks for the kind words of encouragement.

3) @Baldingtimetoldar - Thanks, you are very true, hair cut makes a difference. I met my old Mates after a year, they can not recognise that I had a transplant. After me saying to them they where like "Oo Yaaa" :)

4) @lukeyb1687 - Thanks Mate for the kind words.

Edited by Sk78

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi

Please find my update after 6 months and 2 weeks.

Photo is not doing the justice, also taken under light.

Receiving loads of Loads of complements, one of the best decision I have made to go with ASMED.

5b32fbc3a478c_6months2weeks.jpg.4cfa6b346d41a2d6179dde36fc0dd3fa.jpg

Wow! That looks great! You must be extremely happy right about now knowing that you have so much more to grow!! Congratulations! I'm hoping I'll have the same at my 6 month 2 week mark, you set the standard high lol.

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

• 4 months later...

Hi Guys

Very sorry guys, was super busy with travel, anyways

The HT Result is amazing after 11 months, 1000% satisfied with ASMED. My look has completely changed, I have lost weight 20kg as well.  Friends and Families are complementing that I have reduced 5 years of my age. Only draw back is I am not entirely happy with my crown, but no one notices it.

I have stopped finastride after 6 months as I was having side effects. Overall really happy with this journey

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

40584395_10155949037007058_3138466004871413760_o.jpg

Edited by Sk78

• Administrators

Looks great, what a transformation, also throw some toppik in the crown and youre set. Thanks for updating us with your progress.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Wow, great results man congrats. Thanks for updating. Hope i get same results as yours as my hair thickness looks sames as your.

What was your micron size?

Can you please also post some pictures with wet hair?