Q after 1 month post operation HT in FUE

Hi all!

i wanted to ask, if its normal situation that after 1 month from my HT, the follicles are still not fall out. maybe 10-15%. the rest are still growing up or most of them.

please help!

In answer to your question, Yes, it is quite normal for your implanted grafts to still be intact a month on. In approximately 95% of cases your implanted hairs will start to fall out over the coming days/weeks.

There is no cause for concern.

In answer to your question, Yes, it is quite normal for your implanted grafts to still be intact a month on. In approximately 95% of cases your implanted hairs will start to fall out over the coming days/weeks.

There is no cause for concern.

first, thanks for your answer.

im really hope that it will happen. i know that after 2-3 weeks its should happen.

im now in week 4(=1 month).

so, as per your words, it can be also after more then 1 month? i mean after 2 month (lets say), all the implanted grafts will start to fall out?

its sign that i have good hair? bad hair? slow process?

first, thanks for your answer.

im really hope that it will happen. i know that after 2-3 weeks its should happen.

im now in week 4(=1 month).

so, as per your words, it can be also after more then 1 month? i mean after 2 month (lets say), all the implanted grafts will start to fall out?

its sign that i have good hair? bad hair? slow process?

I would just say that we are all different and the timing of the implanted hairs to fall out is generally 4 to 12 weeks. Often referred to as the "ugly duckling stage", if you search the forum for this phrase then I'm sure you will encounter many folk with similar experience as you.

It's probably for the best not to read too much into it after just 1 month.

I would just say that we are all different and the timing of the implanted hairs to fall out is generally 4 to 12 weeks. Often referred to as the "ugly duckling stage", if you search the forum for this phrase then I'm sure you will encounter many folk with similar experience as you.

It's probably for the best not to read too much into it after just 1 month.

thanks!

The 'normal' timeline has the transplanted hairs falling out, to be replaced by new hairs beginning at around month 3. This description of how the post-op period goes is accurate for the average patient (and it's best that HT patients prepare themselves for temporary loss of the transplanted hairs) but the reality is that in many cases, the transplanted hairs don't shed and do continue to grow. It's definitely nothing to be concerned about.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com