finestride joint issues?

ILikeMyHair

Can finestride cause joint pain and clicking? I took finestride for 2 years and had experienced watery semen as a side. Other than that everything seemed fine. Then after 2 years, gradually I started experiencing pain in my joints. Started with my knees at first then, elbows, then wrists and ankles then neck. It started slowly and it seemed like my joints became very prone to injury. I am a very active person and used to work out often and suddenly i started getting injuries from working out. First injured my knees, then injured my elbows on relatively safe exercise which I had been doing for ages.

I never connected this to finestride because I thought it's not one of the sides of finestride and why would it happen after 2 years. However, I went to few doctors and a rhematologist and did blood work and everything seemed fine. Except I still had the pain and the clicking noises and I could not even lift 30% of what I used to lift without hurting my joints. So I asked the doctor if it could be finestride, and he said try quitting it for a month and see if it gets better. Well I quit it and it took about 4-5 months before it got better. It did get better slowly over time, but never completely. Basically whenever I don't get good sleep or if I'm stressed out or work out too much, then my joints start cracking. Not one or two, but almost all of them.

anyways so recently I heard about h&w topical finestride and how it doesn't have any sides. So I applied it topically for about 5 weeks. I started slowly at first, only applying a little bit and doing it every other day. Then slowly increased the dosage. When I took it to the recommended dosage which is 1pump daily and I did that 3 days in a row, I had pretty bad headache 1 hour after applying it. and also after 5 weeks I started noticing more joint pain and joint cracking all over again that I used to notice. So now I guess I know for sure that I get joint pain and cracking from it.

Has anyone else experienced or heard of joint pain/cracking from finestride?