Ahead Ink Selfie Series

We decided to start a new Ahead Ink series of selfie pictures to showcase some happy clients and demonstrate just how natural the treatment looks out in the "wild." Here are a few but you can follow us on Instagram or FaceBook to see more......thanks for looking!

miguelb_aselfie.jpgchenelselfie.jpg

tonselfieblur2.jpg

jamesselfie.jpg

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I haven't seen much about SMP in conjunction with grown out HT's. Have you seen any benefit to that at all in reducing the hair to skin tone difference or does it just look fake?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hey Spanker,

I've done quite a few HT Thickening Effect clients and they look great. You probably don't see many of these because it's not as "sexy" to show off those types of results compared to Shaved Look ones. But stay tuned as I'll be making a thread soon to display before and afters.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Badbeat,

You can see more pictures on my web site and social media accounts although I do have a backlog of new thickening results too prepare and upload. I promise I will make a thread here as well.

• 4 weeks later...

That is some really good work. Very impressive results, you can't stress enough that you should be underweight on the ink, not overweight. If these results fade* over 5 years, I dont see much of a problem with that happening. The only concern would be a change in color, and if that don't happen, you're good to go.

* I'm assuming these are not the Milena Lardi temporary procedures, if they are, even better, IMO.

Hi Bhilt, Thanks, referrals are always appreciated!

Thanks Bill and Wylie! And yes, I was trained by Milena Lardi and use all Beauty Medical products.