Do non balding people see a buzz cut as a Bald head?

So i was out playing soccer today, and This one guy on the other team was saying like 20 times during the match "i Got the Bald guy" and he was refering to me.

The funny thing is that am not Bald.

I have gotten 2 HT and am keeping my hair cut short and use consealer.

I Found that This Way my hair is looking the thickest as possible.

But i was really suprised that he saw me as Bald.

Se my picture and let me know what you guys Think.

Its really stuck in my head Right now why he would see me as Bald, and Also feel the need to say it like 20 times

Do you Think that some people see short hair as Bald?

image.thumb.jpeg.420c98983af74999607bffab922ae3f4.jpeg

he was playing mindgames; you look fine

Yeah i Also Think he was trying to take my focus of the game, but its just Odd he would hit that spot that really bothers me, and thats my hair/hairloss

Normally people say "i Got the long guy" because im like 192 Cm.

But that little Prick picked my hair.

So that makes me wonder if he thinks i look Bald/thinning, or he just saw a short haircut and normally Call that Bald, when in reality its not Bald.

• 1 month later...

Great hair. Nobody sees you as balding in the way we talk about it here. I can remember back in my school days, anyone with a shaved head (or even just a short cut like a grade 2) would get called "baldy" or "slaphead". Its amazing how much non- balding people see a short cut as interchangeable with hairloss. But they do.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

some people just use the word "bald" inappropriately without even realizing it - they see you have a buzz cut and to them, because you've shaved your head you're "bald" - for those of us in the hair loss community, we really know what bald means ... I wouldn't take it personally - I've actually heard the term being used wrong before and when I corrected someone, they said "oh, I just meant he had no hair because he shaved it" ...

• 4 weeks later...
Well.

I just use it the same Way as i would with longer hair.

Allthough it requires more carefullnes when the hair is shorter to not look to much unnatural.

I'm unclear how you can use either hair fibers or Dermatch on buzzed hair. Fibers need to cling to longer hairs, and there's the danger that a "plop" of it will come out of the dispenser at once, directly onto the scalp, and not spread with nothing to catch onto. Dermatch, similarly, needs hairs to apply onto with the product's applicator, unless you are brushing it onto your scalp?

Curious how you manage this, as it might be something to pick up on if there's a method.

Back when I'd use concealers, I think I had my buzzer set to at least 3/8", if not more, in order to be able to use them.

I'm unclear how you can use either hair fibers or Dermatch on buzzed hair. Fibers need to cling to longer hairs, and there's the danger that a "plop" of it will come out of the dispenser at once, directly onto the scalp, and not spread with nothing to catch onto. Dermatch, similarly, needs hairs to apply onto with the product's applicator, unless you are brushing it onto your scalp?

Curious how you manage this, as it might be something to pick up on if there's a method.

Back when I'd use concealers, I think I had my buzzer set to at least 3/8", if not more, in order to be able to use them.

I use a small drop of hair oil and spread it on the hair and Then i spray the fibres on

That Way they Will stick on nicely