Does anyone have any experience with transplanting baby hairs?

Hey guys!

I'm a woman and I have a 1cm by 1.5cm spot of traction alopecia on the centre of my hairline. I've attached a picture to illustrate. I plan on HT to correct this. I haven't been able to find a similar case on this website or others, so I was wondering if anyone here had experience with transplanting baby hairs as well as regular hair. As you can see, I am missing baby hair along the centre of my hairline and the fact that I have baby hair directly adjacent bilaterally makes it quite noticeable in my opinion. I've linked two pictures of celebrities to illustrate my desired result. I'll ask my doctor if this is possible at my consult, but I think the solution would be to use FUE to transplant hair from the area adjacent to my bald spot or from the nape of my neck to fill in the area.

I have two main questions:

-does anyone know of a doctor who has achieved a result similar to what I'm looking for?

-is it possible to use FUT for the bulk of the HT and then FUE for the baby hair?

Desired results (not necessarily in terms of hairline height or anything, but just presence of baby hair):

https://media.glamour.com/photos/570434d573eb5f7a37a391ae/master/pass/beauty-2016-02-kylie-jenner-ear-contouring-1-main.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/nintchdbpict000326271355-e1496158879574.jpg?strip=all&w=638

Thanks guys!

PS my hair's wet in the pictures, sorry

hair.thumb.jpg.d4a8721a6df87b3c0332f6ccf05c2106.jpg

realself.jpg.541d03e14db7134a4263e519a63bd2a9.jpg

Finer hair can be taken from the nape of the neck or even in an FUT strip or by way of FUE extraction, depending upon your hair type.

But typically it isn't the strongest for transplantation.

I know that my physician, Dr. Gabel, made a conscious effort to separate these finer hairs from my donor strip to put in my side temples and along the hairline to give it a softer and natural look.

Edited by Speegs

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

Fine/baby hair is not the best hair to transplant as its the weakest and often first to get killed off by DHT.

Okay, that makes sense. I've just read about the theories of donor dominance and recipient dominance and the study the doctor did where he transplanted head hair to his leg, then back to the head and found the transplanted hair would take on the characteristics of the hair surrounding it. Do you think it might be possible that regular hairs from my head transplanted to the start of my hairline might start growing as slowly as baby hair?

Thanks for your help