Australian SMP clinics

Hi, I'd just like to ask to as if anyone has experience with any Australian locations?

I know of SMP clinic, who are a Beauty Medical company like Ahead Ink is, but both of their listed phone numbers are disconnected and they haven't responded to any emails over 3 months of trying.

I have been in this business since early 2009 and I have seen dozens and dozens of SMP-MS (scalp micropigmentation multi-session) clinics come and go. Most only last a few months. And they all have seemed to use the same photos on their sites.

I am the owner of the M. Weston Non-Surgical Hair Restoration Centers and developer of the world’s only patented scalp micropigmentation, The Weston System. My system is a one-session only lifetime application.

• 1 year later...

I used The Look in Melbourne and I was very happy with the the look, excuse the pun. I got a non-permanent procedure too, which is what I wanted, to keep options open in the future. Happy to meet anyone in person if they want to see the product. Located in Vic but often interstate for work.

Hi transhair, I now own a web site called SMP Clinics. It is a hub for all Beauty Medical clinics and technicians and clients. We will soon be updating the list of all Beauty Medical-trained clinics worldwide. You can also contact Beauty Med and see if they've trained anyone new in Australia in the meantime. 

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com