2,614 Grafts with Dr Bloxham at Feller & Bloxham, Oct 2017

Midwesterner

Thanks guys!! I am not sure what norwood I was hanginginthewire. I can ask Dr Bloxham. I had thinning from the front all the way to the back. The back didn't bother me though, so I wanted the grafts used in the front and middle. Dr Bloxham told me it would all blend together with the little hair I had in the back and make all my hair look thicker, and he was right! I just had a haircut and took pictures and sent them to Dr Bloxham. I asked if he can put them together like he does with his other patients. I will post them up here when he sends them back to me! 

On 10/10/2018 at 3:41 PM, Midwesterner said:

I am almost at 12 months. October 30 will officially be a year. Things are right where I hoped they would be and I am VERY happy! I want to share a picture I took with my phone earlier. My hair is longer than normal, but this picture really shows how well this worked for me!! I am going to get a haircut soon and then I will have someone else take better pictures for the almost 1 year. I also want to see if Dr Bloxham can put some of these pictures next to each other with his pictures. This way everyone can see the comparison. 

So happy I got this done!!!! 

956774.jpg

Truly excellent result Midwesterner! So happy for you - what a world of difference. Look forward to seeing the post haircut pictures.

hi guys......

Dr Bloxham did the comparison pictures for me. What a difference!!!! I guess I did not do the directions quite right (lol), but you get the picture. The last two are pictures of the scar. I can barely find it and my barber says the same thing! Dr Bloxham was right about the way this healed. 

front-together.jpg

left-together.jpg

right-together.jpg

tilt-together.jpg

top-down-together.jpg

incision-line-left.jpg

incision-line-right.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi! I wanted to come back and share some updates because I thought you guys might be interested! I am at 18 months now, and still thrilled with the transplant. I did see improvement from a year through now. I was not sure if this would actually happen when Dr Bloxham told me it keeps changing, but he was right! A little thicker and some of the curl calmed down and matched how my hair was before. 

I am going to share some 18 month pics. I tried growing my hair out. It felt great because I have not been able to have it near this long in  years! I snapped these right after exercising. You can probably guess that it is not the best style or lighting, but you can see how well this worked. Im probably going to keep it long for a while. 

IMG957795.thumb.jpg.da144c512e3ce27ef50330c560cbe31d.jpgIMG957796.thumb.jpg.04a100599c5587d60bdbc16a19f5285b.jpg

hi hairlosspa. I think I am good for now! I have a spot in the back, but it is much less noticeable with the transplant in the front and some styling. Maybe in the future if I really want to do everything, but totally satisfied now. 

• Administrators

Wow looking fantastic, thanks for keeping us updated. Please consider creating a patient website of your experience. It’s new and improved and mobile-friendly.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.