3560 grafts – Front and crown – FUE Hair Transplant Result from HDC Medical

This 32 years old patient wanted with his FUE Hair Transplant to cover the hairline and temples and his thinning on the crown.

HDC had to extract the amount of grafts to achieve the goals of the patient without depleting the donor as this is our usual practice. So, we manage to place 3567 grafts distributed as follows:

2300 grafts to front and

About 1267 to the crown.

The patient was and continues to be on propecia.

See the post op of recipient areas of front and crown and see also the nice work done on the donor in the photo of after finishing the surgery.

The result is after 11 months.

Patient happy comment was that “Now I can date younger girls!”

Regards,

Giuseppe

Before

1_zpsifky5wd7.jpg

2_zpsavftb2yv.jpg

3_zpsysmrouho.jpg

4_zpspfggl6zk.jpg

Immediately After

5_zpsbb5qzqry.jpg

6_zpsa2phfqmu.jpg

7_zpsg8g42nv4.jpg

11 Months after

8_zpsjz8aac19.jpg

9_zpsa6lclp7l.jpg

10_zpsk1cha22h.jpg

11_zpsls7tj82f.jpg

12_zpsbnv0lism.jpg

13_zps2x7ct0f7.jpg

Giuseppe Grezzi 

Representative of HDC Hair Clinic and  Head  Hair transplant Technician

Email : giuseppe@hdc.com.cy    Whatapp +357 97 741250   HDC Whatsapp +357 99 205741

Another solid result by HDC clinic, well done and congratulations to both.

I would also like to do some work on my crown and if donor area allows to increase density on the front and mid scalp.

Will contact HDC clinic at the right time as currently only six months post my 3rd HT.

sultsay

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I have also had my HT by HDC and up until now I have been very pleased with my progress. The HDC team were great so I’m not surprised to see such a good result like this one, and the previous one.

I am now at the 5 and half months post-op period, and I have posted my experience in this forum at this link

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187245-great-experience-hdc-clinic-fue-2470-grafts.html

I am waiting for my final result and I will post it as I get to that stage. So far it has been quite promising.

Keep up the good work

Hi

I have also had my HT by HDC and up until now I have been very pleased with my progress. The HDC team were great so I’m not surprised to see such a good result like this one, and the previous one.

I am now at the 5 and half months post-op period, and I have posted my experience in this forum at this link

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187245-great-experience-hdc-clinic-fue-2470-grafts.html

I am waiting for my final result and I will post it as I get to that stage. So far it has been quite promising.

Keep up the good work

Hi Barak,

I'm happy to read that your experience with us was positive.

Thanks' for sharing your experience on this forum.

Regards,

Giuseppe

Giuseppe Grezzi 

Representative of HDC Hair Clinic and  Head  Hair transplant Technician

Email : giuseppe@hdc.com.cy    Whatapp +357 97 741250   HDC Whatsapp +357 99 205741