Reputable/Recommended HT surgeons in Bangalore, India

T20

• 2 weeks later...

I am on the same boat. I got couple of names from my research. Waiting for expert opinion to fix my surgery. Please suggest.

1. Dinesh Gowda

2. Venkataram Mysore

3. Ravi Manohar

Alternatively, I would go to Suneet Soni if I am unable to find a good surgeon in Bangalore.

Bangalore is a big city and surprised we do not have much reviews about the surgeons here. I do not trust any of the reviews out there in google searches, but I found this forum to be really genuine and moderated. Appreciate if anybody who have had recent surgeries done here to post their experiences for people like me to decide.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know specifically about Bangalore, but we do recommend some excellent surgeons in India. You can view them by clicking the link. In my opinion, don't let location be the determining factor in selecting a surgeon. Many people (including me) have traveled across the country or world to get the best results. It may be a little more money and inconvenience, but at the end of the day, it's worth it. This is a lifelong investment and you want to get the best result. While repair surgeries are possible, they are very difficult and it's much better to get it right the first time.

Best wishes,

Bill