Dr Cooley - July 2017

16 hours ago, forgotpassword said:

@jcs87not sure why it's not showing on your end; can you please let me know if you're still having this problem?

Ok I think it was just an issue with the website when I happened to be looking at your photos a few days ago. Seems to be working fine now. I was having trouble finding the professional quality photos that Cooley takes the morning of surgery (in the consultation room). Did you post those somewhere in your thread? I would love to see those side by side next to your final 13 month photos if you have any recent ones.

@jcs87 I don't have the pics immediately after the procedure before I get out of the chair;  first pic is pre p, 2nd is day 365, 3rd is preop left side, 4th is preop from day 238,

Weirdly enough I haven't really taken recent pics of either right or left profile; need to get around to that and try to take pictures of my scar. I've let my hair grow out like a bird's nest so need to get it cleaned up next week?

The last 5 pics are the night of the procedure , taken right after I used the spray

4.PRE1.jpg

JUL 18 2018.png

5.PRE2.jpg

DAY 238 MAR 12.jpg

6.PRE3.jpg

7..jpg

8..jpg

9..jpg

10..jpg

11..jpg

July 2017 - Dr Cooley - 2575 grafts

• 2 weeks later...

So last week I had some impromptu family pictures taken; about 13 months and 1 week after sitting in the chair.

Including some pictures from pre-procedure as well to show the changes:

1- August 2016

2- August 2016

3- December 2016

*procedure done July 2017

4,5,6 - August 2018- as mentioned these were impromptu so no product or anything in my hair; just some blow-drying done 9 hours prior

23. AUG 2016.jpg

28. AUG 2016.jpg

35. DEC 2016.jpg

13 months.jpg

13 monthsa.jpg

13 monthsb.jpg

• Administrators

Congrats, that is an amazing result. You must be thrilled. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, jcs87 said:

wow, that first post-op picture in front of the brick wall. looks amazing

I am just hitting the 6 month mark now. hope mine turns out like this

thank you @jcs87. I hope your result turns out better than mine :) 

Are you a fellow Dr Cooley patient?

@dboy318sorry for the late response; will try to get the missus to help as not sure how to do it myself

Flew to a different state where the weather was incredibly hot and dry so didn't put any work into my hair other than a hair dryer for less than a minute about 8-10 hours prior to these pictures.

Went to a family gathering and had pictures taken in the evening in a pretty well lit room. I'm always nervous about well lit rooms but I'd like to think these came out well :)

sept 1 2018.png

sept 1 2018a.jpg

• Like 1

That looks like an outstanding result. Congrats.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• Administrators

Absolutely outstanding ???? Happy for you man, im glad you’ve posted your results. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, rohit.dl said:

How much you paid for this?

It wasn't cheap but I hardly think about my hair anymore whereas before it was always on my mind (even when I slept). So in that case however much I paid got me peace of mind..which is priceless :)

• 3 months later...

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

I hardly think about my hair anymore = huge relief. The FUT procedure with Dr Cooley was done in July 2017. The pictures I'm attaching are from 3 weeks ago (20 months post surgery), just after getting done @the barber with product in my hair. I remember pre-surgery how much I hated going for haircuts as it would just reveal how much more thinner my hair was becoming. 

If you're thinking about going for surgery: do not rush into it. Take your time and do research. Talk to the clinics, ask as many questions as you need to. Look at other patients' results. Go in with a positive mindset but also be aware that your ideal result may not be achievable right away. If you've decided to go in for a procedure: take some time off to heal close to the clinic. Travelling right after surgery is stressful and your body needs to heal. Also the result you may get may not be everyone's cup of tea- as long as you're happy that's what matters most

Big shout out again to the team @HairCenter

MAR 2019 FRONT.jpg

MAR 2019 RIGHT.jpg

MAR 2019 LEFT.jpg

• Like 1