Celebritys that have had a hair transplant and are in denial

Djlazerblue

Thought it would be good to start this topic and name a few celebs that have more hair than they used to but have never admitted having a transplant, I can name 5 I’ve noticed I’m uk based btw

Ronan keating (100% has had hairline work met him in person he’s crown is thin doesn’t appear he’s had work there yet)

Gary Linker ( hairline pluggy )

Mark Wright ( receding badly, now straight)

Alexander Armstrong (was very bald looks like he only had enough grafts for he’s hairline and midscalp)

Olly murs (Hairline was going now very solid)

Anyone feel free to add to my list

I'm very open about my hair transplant (and that includes in normal daily situations where I have no need to reveal that I've had it done), but I do understand when people want to keep it a secret. I don't blame celebrities for denying it as the tabloids would give them endless abuse.

I wouldn't have guessed that those guys had had it done. Can you give us some photos to show the difference?

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Mark Wright: I don't know who he is, but he has almost certainly had work done.

Matt Goss: definitely a hairpiece. He looked better without it.

Olly Murs: he has always had a high hairline. Different angles in the photos so I'm not convinced.

Ronan Keating: I'm not sure. His temples look a bit more receded in the first photo, but it could just be the angle and styling.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Mark wright 100% used to style it to cover the recession, I agree on roman keating and olly Murs although the pictures you have used don't show them when they were showing real signs of hair loss, I'd say dec from ant and Dec, chaning Tatum, cesc Fabregas,paddy mcguiness, or uses shit loads of topic, sylvestor stallone,or a piece! Mathew McCauley,Nicolas cage,possibly johnny lee miller!

Can't think oft he top of my head any others but I'm always noticing as have always watched how hairlines have changed on celebrities!! Great thread!!

Just thought of some more, kian Egan and Shane felan westlife, Gordon Ramsey, I reacon David beckam, I also suspect Danny dyer of having a not so successful transplant, he certainly loads up on concealer these days! 100% Lewis Hamilton can't believe it isn't publicised to be fair huge change for him!

Beckham not sure of but only a matter of time, johnny Lee Miller possible not sure, Danny dyer deffo used concealer all the rest I make you right, also anyone under suspicion if you go on their Twitter what you tend to find is that they have deleted the photos from previous years prior to there hair changing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Matt goss I believe this to be a hair piece rather than a transplant as I said he was Norwood 7

Matt Goss always used to wear a baseball cap. Now he has a full head of hair which I suspect is a hair piece.

However I think you’ll find the photo of the bald head is Luke Goss, his brother.

Matt goss I believe this to be a hair piece rather than a transplant as I said he was Norwood 7

You've got it wrong on page 1: The pic on the left is of Luke Goss. The pic on the right his twin brother, Matt Goss. Two different people you're displaying here, albeit identical twins nonetheless.

Edit: Proof below.

Bros-Announces-Reunion-Photocall.jpg

You've got it wrong on page 1: The pic on the left is of Luke Goss. The pic on the right his twin brother, Matt Goss. Two different people you're displaying here, albeit identical twins nonetheless.

Edit: Proof below.

Bros-Announces-Reunion-Photocall.jpg

Matt Goss is on the left. Luke Goss, his twin brother, is on the right.