ASMED 4500 GRAFT ..dr kory ardogan in istanbul !!

smookinz

good day guys ,

my name isa from bahrain member on this forum since 4/25/2010

I want to share my experience ..and give back to this forum and members of this forum who posted there experience as well and helped me with choosing ASMED ..so its my turn now to help others still on the fence waiting wondering

it has been done finally after 5-7 years searching for the best hair transplant doctor . moving from one to another changing my mind back and forth ..saving up for that day ..finally took the decision without looking back and man was I lucky to take the right decision ...

to be honest with you guys I was trying to decide between dr.ardogan and dr.kesser "Ankara"

recently drkesser is inactive online ..not much social media before / after cases or patients reviews etc...

I came to turkey on 4th of October 2017. and left back to Bahrain 15 October 2017

consultation day pre-surgery. 9 October 2017

surgery was preformed on 2 days 10-11 October 2017

follow up day post opration 12 October 2017

I had the pleasure to meet dr kory ardogan and we discuss everything was very happy with the hair line he created and the hair restoration plan for the future ..my customer coordinator her name SEMA was very sweet lady she took car of me the whole time during my surgery ... dr amut was the Anastasia doctor was freaky abit lol but later after first phase of first session me and few other patients met for lunch break ..actually me and 4 other where going through surgery at same time we all meet later ..we chatted a bit and encourage each other

was amazed with the professionalzim and neat clinic

in to my case :

I had 2 problems .. rebuild the hair line and thickining the frontal area of my face ..my donor area total was estimated at 9500-10000 graft ..4500 graft was needed to fix my case ..I didn't think much just trusted the dr.ardogan

I will post few pictures before the shaving step and few of me right now 9 days post surgery back at home

guys your opinion and input help me alote ..I know my review is short but feel free to ask me about anything ..my brothers in this form who went to Asmed before me has explained everything in details

thanks and best of luck for the member who's considering HT .. I recommend ASMED to any member in this forum you can trust them very professional clinic

best regards

I will PHOTO UPDATE every month

isa

BAHRAIN

Enlight1368.thumb.jpg.5450b58514295f3b2891bc65241e1c70.jpg

Enlight1369.thumb.jpg.97c8fbcbcf0ca783b00a41afe2b6b24a.jpg

Enlight1370.thumb.jpg.65e6bf8cd7f780a99f77a54be28c530f.jpg

Enlight1389.thumb.jpg.447cd7d03d69992dcae5356fd380656d.jpg

Enlight1390.thumb.jpg.9a862c7c5960e09753cd580363d9d7ce.jpg

Enlight1391.thumb.jpg.6adff2928b4d87b0a9bae9a1df022c21.jpg

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant procedure with Dr. Erdogan. I've long been impressed with his work and results and I trust yours will be no different. I look forward to watching your transformation as you continue to update us with monthly photos.

Best wishes and happy growing :-).

Bill

You appear to have good characteristics so I would expect a great result.

Are you on meds though? I ask because that number of grafts seems way too excessive for your level of loss. You need to think about maintaining what you have, having already used so many grafts.

Good luck anyway, keep us posted.

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant procedure with Dr. Erdogan. I've long been impressed with his work and results and I trust yours will be no different. I look forward to watching your transformation as you continue to update us with monthly photos.

Best wishes and happy growing :-).

Bill

Thanks admin for your interest ..I will do my best to help u guys ... Will keep the thread active

YOUR FEED BACK IS IMPORTANT TO ME

You appear to have good characteristics so I would expect a great result.

Are you on meds though? I ask because that number of grafts seems way too excessive for your level of loss. You need to think about maintaining what you have, having already used so many grafts.

Good luck anyway, keep us posted.

Actually I expected way less maby 3500 graft

The reason for the high numbers of graft is that I am not on the meds or planning to use them ..Based on that dr.ardogan suggested that I do the full front portion of my head "build the hair line-thicken the front area all together"...even the areas with hair because eventually i Will loss them in future so why not plan things ahead ..And the remaining graft in my doner area will be held for the future ones I loss the crown area

Finestrid give me so many side effect ..Tried them in the past for a year and half ..BIG MISTAKE!!

I think I have around 5500 graft left for next surgery

For sure I will need one after let's say 5yrs from now

I feel what he says make sence

forgot to post this important info

my surgery statestics :

total grafts 4651

ratio 1.99 hair/garft

1014 singles

2751 doubles

805 triple

80 quardruple

1 quintuple

was devided this way :

temporal 589 grafts @ 1.85 hair/graft

parietal 1683 grafts @ 1.93 hair/graft

occipital 2379 grafts. @ 2.07 hair/graft

That’s a lot of grafts, my opinion is you could of used half that for your loss, but look forward to seeing your results

thanks bro and I respect your opinion ...right now I need to be positive and wait for the results to come

it was the best desion I made in my life lol seriously !

thanks bro and I respect your opinion ...right now I need to be positive and wait for the results to come

it was the best desion I made in my life lol seriously !

No worrys yes stay positive man, is it true dr erdogan only does the incisions? And the rest is done by he’s team?

No worrys yes stay positive man, is it true dr erdogan only does the incisions? And the rest is done by he’s team?

Yes exactly !

But i feel hes team is skilled .. also i had big screen in front of me showing the extraction process counting each grafts ..its an app specially designed for dr ardogan as they told me “graft counter app “

day 15 post surgery:

I noticed the new hair is growing slowly compare to native hair ..I am happy with the density , the hair line is fantastic couldn't ask for more , people who knows me that I see from time to time give positive comments on my look

I`ve prepared my self mentally for the shedding phase ..it will come but can't say when lol

I have some aching feeling from time to time when I am out and sweating ...our weather in bahrain is mostly humid and hot ..also I am trying not to go out much in the sun ..right now using baby shampoo ..our water is a bit salty dunno if that will effect results or hair growth but till now everything going will..thanks guys feel free to ask me

IMG_7412.thumb.jpg.bb216217185070d3cb072498e3fec721.jpg

IMG_3580.thumb.jpg.6c0f87fd0d818e352aedc370ddc4836e.jpg

IMG_9123.thumb.jpg.e77f52b0ebde4eaa1bd6890dc6a2d8a5.jpg

IMG_9980.thumb.jpg.37ae97838f57825b17267ed557089c1d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys as you can see in the photos I lost some hair density in the recipient area but it doesn't bother me much because my exciting hair have grown back abit ... I am losing some hair and its growing back after few days... in some places the hair is lagging like the temples

IMG_8762.thumb.jpg.b1e19004bd5e9e5bae0f2e1c3d173810.jpg

IMG_8763.thumb.jpg.fbd84f14cde7e863697bc30ec5e3248b.jpg

IMG_8766.thumb.jpg.d66a6568c902ae230513cc0ee6778a22.jpg

IMG_8768.thumb.jpg.0c83b305c9232935f9bab1201018178b.jpg

• 1 month later...

hi guys , as you can see I lost 90% of my transplanted hair it started to happen in the begining of the first month and still I am continusly losing hair ..my existing hair is helping to cover my bolding area .. under direct light its very thin right now ..worse than the pictures which I am trying to avoid as much as I can in my daily life

based on my re-search most of ASMED patient cases start to see hair growth in between 3rd to 4th month post surgery...lets c what will happen

my newyear holiday won't be cool this year

feed back guys

IMG_2604.thumb.jpg.54b2b754150c4a56b849a7b614a7d7e6.jpg

IMG_3259.thumb.jpg.946bcf9c894df8c90aa45eccf78ed2b9.jpg

IMG_3621.thumb.jpg.8074697b1cbbfd63c889c534502882c6.jpg

IMG_9839.thumb.jpg.8206f33afe8deb4f3f9768b7a7b230f9.jpg

hi guys , as you can see I lost 90% of my transplanted hair it started to happen in the begining of the first month and still I am continusly losing hair ..my existing hair is helping to cover my bolding area .. under direct light its very thin right now ..worse than the pictures which I am trying to avoid as much as I can in my daily life

based on my re-search most of ASMED patient cases start to see hair growth in between 3rd to 4th month post surgery...lets c what will happen

my newyear holiday won't be cool this year

feed back guys

Don’t sweat mate perfectly normal