Ahead Ink: Young NW 7 Challenge

This client began losing his hair at just 20 years old and was unhappy with his NW7 hairloss pattern. We performed three passes of Temporary Scalp Micropigmentation. While his sides and back fringe were quite strong we were mostly successful in hiding his MPB although he may return for one more pass to further conceal the crown loss. Thanks for looking!

okanfront_B_Ablur.jpg

okanb_aleftblur.jpg

okanb_arightblur.jpgokancrown_B_A.jpg

okanclosefront.jpg

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Thanks so much! Here's a review this client wrote on Google:

"Being bald since my early 20s was always such a demoralizing feeling, no matter how much you tell yourself as you get older and get married you care less about it. Surgery was not an option for me as I’m at the top end of the Norwood scale. My only real option was to shave my head down and keep my head tanned; I guess that gave me a feeling of some sort of normalcy. In the end I thought to myself it is what it is so just move on.

That was till I saw a YouTube ad for SMP. I had never heard of this before so I was quite intrigued. I started doing my research and came across Ahead Ink as being the only temporary solution in the tri state area. I was reluctant to do something permanent in which I knew very little about. So I made my appointment for the consultation and from the moment I met Erik I knew I was in good hands.

Fast fwd to my 3rd pass of SMP and I couldn’t be more pleased in my decision to go through with procedure. Erik is top notch, he is a perfectionist and will make sure you are 100% pleased with the final outcome. I’m so happy with my “shaved look” and for anyone who is on the fence about going through with this, don’t be; your in great hands with Ahead Ink and you won’t regret your decision for a minute."

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Hey Matt,

Yes that was actually a real challenge with this particular client. His donor line was very strong as you noted. Usually when you shave someone down with a zero you can get that line to almost disappear but it wasn't happening in his case. To get the two to blend I had to saturate the transition zones with a bit more pigment. You can see in the crown there is still a bit of the horseshoe shape evident which is why I think he might require one more minor pass.

My mindset/approach is I would always rather start light and add than the other way around. Tricopigmentation takes a bit of time for the pigments to develop and darken so I recommended this client return in a few weeks to reassess. Needless to say he is already very pleased with the outcome.

I think any flaws at this stage would be the result of us being very aware of what has been done and examining the work closely with that knowledge. I would be very surprised if anyone was able to spot any problems with this work.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com