HT#2 FUE with Dr Bisanga, BHR, 2,700 grafts

GRIGRIMAN

As I sit here sipping green tea, I am reflecting on my second FUE with Dr Bisanga.

My first session was four years ago and I had a result I never dreamed of. http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173413-bisanga-fue-2995-dec-2013-a.html

11 days ago I had an additional 2,700 grafts dropped in to strengthen my crown and frontal third.

I am now hoping for a positive result and will report back in four months. In the meantime, I would like to thank Chris and his team for the excellent post operative care received.

IMG_0632.JPG.fbb21d15e21e2e24facdffe1de3307c2.JPG

Edited by GRIGRIMAN

Good luck bud, and thanks for sharing your story.

I had a similar result with Dr. Umar last January of 2016. He gave me a result that I couldn't even imagine after having 4 botched procedures. I'm having my second one with him in 2 weeks, and unlike having anxiety over uncertainty, I am genuinely excited for my surgery for I know he will just add on to my already great result.

This is what "hair restoration" should be.

About my hair loss journey:

http://hairtransplanttestimonial.blogspot.com/

Hi Grigriman,

Congratulations on your second surgery with Dr Bisanga, looking forward to following your results. I am sure it is be as great as the first time.

David

Senior Patient Advisor for Dr Edward Ball of The Maitland Clinic.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Maitland Clinic.

Formerly Garageland of Hasson & Wong with 20 years of history in Hair Restoration.

Meet with myself for a free consultation and advice in London on June 21st 2018.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Today I am 4 month post op.

To recap, I had 2700 FUE so approximately 1350 in the crown and 1350 in the frontal third.

See attached photos pre-op and as I stand 4 months post op (note, the pre-op photos were taken indoors and the post-op photo of me in the Orange jacket was taken outdoors. Also, my hair was 12mm in length pre-op and is 6mm today).

5b32f8d023512_4month.thumb.jpg.c756c119e98461eb21be008b6c76c50d.jpg

Edited by GRIGRIMAN

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Grigriman,

Thank you very much for the upgrade of your surgery with Dr. Bisanga.

The process seems to be correct at this stage. In larger pictures we can see fine new hairs which is a good sign but we will be aware during the next months.

Anything you may require we are at your total disposal.

Kind regards,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Grigriman,

Thank you very much for the update.

The process seems very correct. Probably the hair is a little bit longer so that helps in terms of coverage and density effect but the crown for instance has a very good look.

We hope to continue seeing the result in the next months.

Kind regards,