This 48-year-old woman lost much of her hair 10 years ago in the frontal region (forehead and temporal areas). She can be seen before and only 7 months after a 1935 graft FUT session with Dr. Wesley.

The purpose of this session was to create a healthy framing of her face. During the process of early growth (prior to a year post transplantation), the design can be heightened by the use of a scalp concealing powder (as she is using in this image). This new framing of her face has allowed her to wear her hair in virtually any style that she chooses!

Slide01-4.jpg.pdf

Slide02-2.jpg.pdf

Slide03-3.jpg.pdf

Slide04-3.jpg.pdf

Slide05-3.jpg.pdf

Slide06-3.jpg.pdf

I'm also unable to see any images. I went into the edit window to look for any links for attachments and I don't see any.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• Moderators

The pictures show up fine for me.

EDIT: I Tried saving one to my hard drive and it has .jpg.pdf at the end so I'm guessing the double extension may be causing some browsers some trouble.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.