MPB or Mature Hairline or something else?

Samarikos

Hello and thank you for your time!

I'm 24 years old and i have a question about my hair.

From child, i had an overhead hairline(like widow's peak). Now i will express some photos from today and one year before.

What do you think ? Is this MPB? Mature hairline?

i don't see hair in bathtub, and before i wash my hair, i use to put some lemon with honey, to give vitamins to my hair

Thank you very much

(First two photos from today, two other photos from last year )

5b32f5f83e854_20173.jpg.5da43022d429dfc6f6cb762ae8ce11c5.jpg

5b32f5f854e4a_20172.jpg.226050f33f57156984e0719af0bfda45.jpg

5b32f5f873823_20171.jpg.be1120acb13d2a225c5c84399222e1b6.jpg

5b32f5f89ef71_2017.jpg.a1512471dc26075bf44ac28315110521.jpg

That is MPB Norwood 3, if it was anything else you would have diffused loss or noticed clumps falling out but you say you don't even have any hairs when you shower.

MPB most commonly starts with recession on the hairline, does not mean your going to go bald overnight you can take medication to slow down the progression, it will not regrow the hair you hair loss on your temples as the scalp is bald, the only way to replace is to have a hair transplant procedure which i would advise against as your baldness is not mature

That is MPB Norwood 3, if it was anything else you would have diffused loss or noticed clumps falling out but you say you don't even have any hairs when you shower.

MPB most commonly starts with recession on the hairline, does not mean your going to go bald overnight you can take medication to slow down the progression, it will not regrow the hair you hair loss on your temples as the scalp is bald, the only way to replace is to have a hair transplant procedure which i would advise against as your baldness is not mature

Thank you for your time!

You mean that next years . i will have a balding growth? Could you explain the difference between mpb and mature??

Thank you so much!

Thank you for your time!

You mean that next years . i will have a balding growth? Could you explain the difference between mpb and mature??

Thank you so much!

Normally balding is a very slow process, no one can predict your hairloss a good indication is to look at when you dad/grandad started to go bald.

Mature happens around puberty and by the time we're adults 18-19 the hairline normally moves up slightly, I'd say yours is past mature and shows a Norwood 3 which is MPB don't mean your going bald anytime soon you could stay there for 20 years no one knows

Unfortunately, I have to agree that this is MPB and not a mature hairline. Your hair loss reminds me a lot of mine in that you appear to have asymmetric receding...My right corner started receding when I was probably around 17 (may have just been a mature hairline not sure) and the left caught up sometime in my mid to late 20's. Now at 33, I have only lost a fraction more hair and probably a norwood 2.5-3.. Something similar could end up happening to you but it is so unpredictable... Look at your male relatives and it may give you some idea where you are heading.

Yes. Mpb nw3. Look at to getting on finasteride and using Rogaine.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

It's really hard to say from the photos. I definitely see a receding hairline, but the front appears to be quite dense. If you want to get the best possible feedback, Id take photo's from all angles and post them. At 24, I think you're hanging in there pretty good, even if it is MPB. Are any of your immediate relatives experiencing hair loss?

It's really hard to say from the photos. I definitely see a receding hairline, but the front appears to be quite dense. If you want to get the best possible feedback, Id take photo's from all angles and post them. At 24, I think you're hanging in there pretty good, even if it is MPB. Are any of your immediate relatives experiencing hair loss?

Unfortunately, I have to agree that this is MPB and not a mature hairline. Your hair loss reminds me a lot of mine in that you appear to have asymmetric receding...My right corner started receding when I was probably around 17 (may have just been a mature hairline not sure) and the left caught up sometime in my mid to late 20's. Now at 33, I have only lost a fraction more hair and probably a norwood 2.5-3.. Something similar could end up happening to you but it is so unpredictable... Look at your male relatives and it may give you some idea where you are heading.

Thank you for your posts!! From my father's side, my grandpa had norwood 7 but my father's brother had norwood1 (loool)! From my mother's side, my grandpa had hair until he left from the life. My unlce(brother of my mother) has the same hairline like me. I think, my father had lost his hair at 25 years old. Unfortunately, i don't have photos as a teenager, however i have a photo as a 3 years old child. Here it is

mikros.thumb.jpg.2039df5d721f3b4a7d9757720505ca43.jpg

Hair loss seems to run in your family, so thats deff something to consider. I still think that at this point, you're doing alright. Just monitor your loss by taking pictures every 6 months to a year and reassess.

When I said post other pictures, I meant current, just more of them ( top, sides, back, overhead, temples etc).

• 4 weeks later...
Hair loss seems to run in your family, so thats deff something to consider. I still think that at this point, you're doing alright. Just monitor your loss by taking pictures every 6 months to a year and reassess.

When I said post other pictures, I meant current, just more of them ( top, sides, back, overhead, temples etc).

Ι apologise for the delay.

Here some more photos. I visited a doctor and she told me that there is soomething like "fat" which doesn't let my hair grow up(and she said that in temples i have some weak hair but on the other head i'm very good. She also said abou gene because my father is almost bald). So i started a pahrmancy shampoo and before i wash my hair, i put coconut oil and daphne oil for an hour

n1.jpg.5460caaf5b642792ce4e6ee3bc615070.jpg

n3.jpg.ac5e4659e40ea8d15d5208f2796b7590.jpg

n4.jpg.c0334f71c50631c357514b95d49e29d7.jpg

n5.jpg.19e006d9a17bd07f7fd13eb8c7e95721.jpg

n6.jpg.1828ae3d26a0949c2a66ffbaeb7e7343.jpg

n12.jpg.def01c66bed31d57f4fc016778a24530.jpg