How many grafts do i need

Neperican

On the basis of your photos alone, you appear to be a good candidate for a procedure. It's important to also know your age as well as the age when your hairloss began. Whether you're using any treatments or not is also important.

The area to focus on depends on what area matters most to you. For most patients that will be the hairline and frontal zones as it is this area that you see most often and that others see when they look at you.

Basically, you'd be looking at restoring your hairline and working backwards towards the crown and the more grafts that are used, the further back the transplant can go. This would require a number in the region of 4000-4500 grafts. It all depends on your donor area and how dense it is as well as the laxity. The more your scalp can stretch, the more grafts the doctor can get. 4500 is a figure that most patients have available, but that number can be higher if density and laxity are optimal.

Where are you located?

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

I agree, based on your photos alone I think you might be a good candidate but only a qualified hair restoration physician can tell you whether or not you are. It does appear that you have gradual thinning all over the top of the scalp, although the frontal area and crown are thinning the most. I think a mega session might be good for you but I also don't think that too much hair should be transplanted in and around areas that are still pretty thick unless you are already taking hair loss medication such as Propecia and Rogaine. That way, any miniaturization might have been reversed and you might not lose as much hair during surgery. Most hair loss during surgery will be temporary but any hair that is miniaturizing may be lost because it was on its way out anyway. Just understand that. The good news is, with such a large mega session, you will be replacing temporary hair with permanent hair.

Best wishes,

Bill